Mohabbat Kabhi Nahi Harti || My Wali/Farah FF Discussion thread

farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone! So seeing as I have a few Wafa fics in the works, this thread is to tell you the progress of my fics, ideas in my head and generally my own updates. It is also here, if you want to request ideas you wanted to see for Wali/Farah in the series that you wanted to see. Ideas for Behroz/Ruhi and Suhaib/Arjumand are also welcome, as they are couples I enjoyed as well, mostly Suhaib/Arjumand.
Fics currently in progress:

Alvida Aye Dil: Sequel to Diyar-e-Dil. Emraan bhai releases Moeez from jail by bribing the police leading to a turmoil in Wali and Farah's now peaceful lives.

Nazrein Jab Milein: An AU story where Aghajaan forgives Behroz and Ruhi when they come before Farah is born and Wali and Farah grow up best friends. Eventual romance between Wali and Farah.

Zinda Dargor Hoon: Ruhi leaves Farah alone to punish her. Moeez returns from his overseas trip and seeing the situation, takes advantage of it and rapes Farah early morning. Wali arrives to find Farah shattered and in pieces. Can he help her heal or will Moeez make things worse for them even more?

Palkein Kyun Numm Huin: Moeez kicks Farah and Ruhi out of their house, telling Farah they can only live there if Farah sleeps with him. Farah takes a stand for her nikah with Wali and her izzat, refusing blatantly. Ruhi has a nervous breakdown and ends up in hospital. Wali becomes a huge support for mother and daughter and they come to realise who their truly family is.

Future Fics:

Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai: Instead of Wali, Zarmine reaches out to Farah and the two become close friends. Zarmine becomes like a sister to Farah. So when Farah runs from the house to save her honour, Zarmine and Wali become the family she had never known before.

Aaina: When Moeez calls Farah in the middle of the night, instead of running away with Moeez, Farah asks Wali's help and Wali and Farah follow Moeez in the car. Upon arriving at Tajjamul's house, they hear Ruhi's cries for help (whose locked up). However, before they can save her, they are held at gunpoint by some of Moeez's friends who threaten Farah to kill both Wali and Ruhi if she doesn't cooperate. How far will Farah go for her mother and the man she has started to love?

Meri Ladli: A one-shot where Aghajaan doesn't like the way Moeez looks at Farah and tells Wali to do something about it.

Izzat: After Farah is rescued from Moeez by Wali and taken back to the haveli with Ruhi, she is quite traumatised and is suffering from flashbacks from the things Moeez has said and done. Ruhi is also suffering and everyone besides Wali is confused at the trauma. Can Wali help the mother-daughter duo without the others finding out the truth?

Sanghat: When Moeez comes to visit Farah the first time at the haveli, his impatience makes him forceful with her and Wali ends up protecting her from him. Soon after, the contract that was made between Wali and Farah is discovered by Arjumand and Zarmine, leading to more complications. When Farah's feelings develop and her and Wali want to stay together, will they have the courage to take a stand for their love? (Request Fic for DeeNa)

Not much more planned yet, but like I said, requests welcome!
Edited by farahwalikhan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yay this is awesome! Looking forward to the new FF's and your updates too! :) And I told you I had an idea in mind but since I knew I wouldn't be able to do anything about it I've totally forgotten it, in case it does cross my mind again I'll post it here:)
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow i loved the you are creative with each ff and each story has something new to offer. new ideas are also very intriguing waiting for them eagerly 😊
farahwalikhan thumbnail
You should write more as well, Dhani :) Haha, I also added another idea.
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahwalikhan

You should write more as well, Dhani :) Haha, I also added another idea.

Haha my writing skills are gone with the wind 😆
but sure i will considering writing single part something. lets see what time permits
even that new idea is good because wali and ruhi had single conversation in drama namesake.
its new to imagine them interacting 😊
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Thanks Dhani! Alvida Aye Dil has been updated, Chapter 4 has been posted! Please check it out, it's a lighter chapter...sort of.
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the way you put down my request! :D Looking forward to read it :)
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Also updated Palkein Kyun Numm Huin :) Thanks!
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi I'm a new Wali Farah fan - could you update your post with the links to the ff''s please