traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I know I know you all will be cursing me as I am back to trouble you all with another of my OS.

Now this one is a little hatke(different) from what I have written till now.
It is based on the relationship between Raman and Aditya(Adi).

Topic credits and OS idea goes to Reetika di aka Kras.
Hope you like it,have given it my best shot.

Thank you for asking me to writing but I don't know if I have done full justice to it.
This topic is a very different one for me and will give you all a change from my normal writing.

Please bear with me.

Dad's The Word 

"It's not the Flesh and the Blood but the Hearts which makes us Fathers and Sons."

- Johann Schiller 

Raman had just come back home from his office.He entered the house and saw it was very silent.He wondered where everyone was.

He came to his room and saw Ruhi and Ishita busy.
Ishita sensed his presence and said.

I-Raman,you came.Good,Adi will have company.Actually all the family members have gone to a reception party and I and the kids stayed back because of their schoolwork.Adi is done with his and Ruhi also will be done in some time.You go to Adi's room and join in his video game adventure,by the time I will send some tea and snacks for you.

R-Slowly madam,It's ok you help her,I am not hungry.I will go to his room and play with him,as it is,it has been long since I played with him.

I-Ok

As she and ruhi continued their work,he went to Adi's room and saw him engrossed in his video game.

As soon as Adi saw Raman he said,he paused the game and said,

A-Arre papa,come come...join me in playing.

R-Of course beta,let's start.

They both played and enjoyed a lot.He had become a child himself and was giving Adi a really tough fight,but in the end except for one game Adi won all of them.

In between they paused for a break,that time Raman noticed tears in Adi's eyes.He asked

R-Adi,what happened.Why are you crying?

A-Nothing papa,it is just tears of happiness.I am so blessed to have a loving family and caring parents like you and Ishima.

R-All of a sudden,are you ok?

A-Of course papa but you know what after  all what happened to me before and what all I did to you I never expected to see such happy days in my life.

R-Adi whatever happened has already happened,don't think about it now.

A-No papa,let me speak today.
You are truly a wonderful father and I could not have got anyone better than you.
You know I have always been under the influence of Shagun mumma.She had inculcated only pure hatred in me for you.She had literally brainwashed me and I being too young that time came into her words and spoke so ill of you.
I had offended you a lot and you never said anything and kept quiet only because you loved me so much.
I insulted you to such an extent and called that bad Ashok uncle my father.You know he is not even 0.1% like you.
I insulted you by throwing off the uniform you lovingly bought for me,made you bow down in front of that uncle and do petty tasks and what not.

He sobbed and Raman hugged him to comfort him.

A-I feel so guilty for blaming you for that suicide attempt by shagun mumma and even took the bp pills to trouble you.
Aapne kisi ko bhi mera baal bhi baka karne diya (You have never let anyone trouble me)
Even during paati's accident time,you protected and saved me even when I was wrong.
You even went against Ishima for me and asked her to forgive me.
You are truly so selfless.
I will never be able to forgive myself for what all bad I did to you and still regret my actions.
I am very sorry.

R-Adi,shhh...beta,calm down...whatever happened happened we can't reverse it.I agree that you were wrong that time but you know why I supported you and accepted you wholeheartedly back because you are my 1st child.Even though Ruhi stayed with me and was with me throughout and I loved her very much,you were the first one to call me papa and the joy and the happiness I got when you called me papa for the 1st time is unmatchable and will never ever come back.
You don't know how happy I was when you were going to be born and called me Papa for the the very 1st time.I was the happiest person at that time and still remember that moment.
Ruhi always had good influence on her as she was under the care and guidance of the family and myself and then Ishita,but unfortunately you were not under the right influence so though it was very difficult for me,I beared it all for your happiness and smile.

A-Papa,you are so good at heart.I insulted you by disregarding you as my father.
I even called you by your name and on my  birthday called you and insulted you there infront of everyone and the hospital incident and so much more.
I was so stupid not to see your goodness and warmth in whatever you did for me.You sacrificed so much for me and I feels so pained now whenever I think of all those moments when I laughed seeing your pained and sad face.
Though I loved Shagun mumma I should have known her true colour which I saw during the time of earthquake when she left her own kids to die and Ishima who nearly died all because of my carelessness and risked her life to save me and Ruhi.

Even during the bus accident time,you both didn't care for each other or for yourselves and for the unborn child and saved me and Ruhi 1st.
Because of Shagun mumma I hurt you and Ishima so much and you all never said anything to me and behaved so loving and caring.
Because of you both I came to know the true meaning of perfect and pure relations which are not based on materialistic things but on love and understanding.
I am really very very sorry papa.

R-Don't tell sorry beta.Forget the past,Live in the Present.I am very happy that you saw the right thing at the right time and understood the right values.You saw the end result right,now you have all the happiness with you,loving parents,family and your sweet sister.
You are a very mature person at this tender age and have seen so many facets of life already so now it's time to relax and let go.Enjoy your childhood.
Always be happy and keep smiling and remember that I will always be there for you and you can share anything and everything with me...ok?

A-I love you so much papa

R-Love you too beta...

As they shared a warm hug,they had visitors at the door,Ishita and Ruhi.

Ishita couldn't help as tears welled up in her eyes seeing the father-son duo.
She sent a silent prayer and thanked Murugun for keeping them happy.

Ru-What is this papa and bhaiya?
Huggie without me?

R-Dadiamma,so you came...come here

As Ruhi came he picked her in his arms and held Adi in his other,he hugged both of them.

I-Me?
She said with puppy dog eyes.

A & Ru -You are with us...
As they both hugged her.

And there it was the small happy family of  four with their knight in shining armour and their Protector Raman...

So this was a short OS basically to show how Adi and Raman's progress from a broken relationship to a a real and heartwarming one.

I seriously don't know how it went and this my first attempt at a os of this kind,hope you all liked it.

Please do take a minute to comment on it as it means a lot to me.
Any kind of criticism is most welcome.

Sorry if it is not good ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Buddy me for pms to get updates for my stories๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kras thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u a lot
I don't know how to say thanks to u
U listened my request
And write an os for me that too so fast
Thanks dear
And it's amazing
U wrote it very nicely
U wrote adi guilt amazingly
A perfect apology scene between father son
Thanks again hetvi
traveller_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: kras

Thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u a lot

I don't know how to say thanks to u
U listened my request
And write an os for me that too so fast
Thanks dear
And it's amazing
U wrote it very nicely
U wrote adi guilt amazingly
A perfect apology scene between father son
Thanks again hetvi

Aww...your most welcome dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
Your comment โ˜บ๏ธ
And I am so so glad you liked it...๐Ÿ˜Š
And you don't need to thank me,I am glad I could write something like this because of you,so infact thanks to you๐Ÿ˜Š

I am so happy you liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ
kras thumbnail

Originally posted by: traveller_girl

Aww...your most welcome dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
Your comment โ˜บ๏ธ
And I am so so glad you liked it...๐Ÿ˜Š
And you don't need to thank me,I am glad I could write something like this because of you,so infact thanks to you๐Ÿ˜Š

I am so happy you liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ

I love it
U r good at writing
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank u for the PM... Awesome it remind me all the scence of YHM... Awesome...
amenaApuMona7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sweet, sad & cute was hoping to see this in the show but glad that Adi has changed into a good boy
traveller_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: kras

I love it
U r good at writing

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
traveller_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: fathimaSharmin

Thank u for the PM... Awesome it remind me all the scence of YHM... Awesome...

Your welcome for the pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank youuu very much...glad you liked it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
traveller_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: amenaDivAnhasan

Sweet, sad & cute was hoping to see this in the show but glad that Adi has changed into a good boy

Thank youuu very much...glad you liked it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yes,hope it was shown in show too but atleast he is now good.๐Ÿ˜Š
kras thumbnail
I m glad to see that not only me but many people wanted it to see in the show
And thanks to u at least we got an os on it
Edited by kras - 8 years ago