Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cursed~n~Broken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am torn between the excitment of the possibility of seeing them again and the horror of the director
664269 thumbnail
change the director pls.. from Aushotosh, Kabir to gupta ? HR is nuts kya ..
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sanjay Gupta
Sanjay Gupta - @_SanjayGupta

A long day of intense scripting. Still going on.
Just took a Twitter break to see whats happening in the outside world. :
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Sanjay Gupta
Sanjay Gupta - @_SanjayGupta

A long day of intense scripting. Still going on.
Just took a Twitter break to see whats happening in the outside world. :

so we can hope for an official announcement after the scripting is over..
awesomegurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

so we can hope for an official announcement after the scripting is over..

Yeah looking like

But still gupta's colors dejavu haunting 😆

I really wanted good director with good movie ft hritheena comeback bcz ppl expecting a lot from them after 13 yrs wait

Dono wt il hapn
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
If it happens, I wouldn't mind. I loved them in Mujhse Dosti Karoge!
awesomegurti thumbnail

Word Count: 0

awesomegurti thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Cursed~n~Broken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The Sanjay Gupta directorial could see the actor reunite with Kareena Kapoor after 12 years.

Hrithik Roshan, who has been filming action sequences, some featuring real crocodiles and tigers, for Ashutosh Gowariker's period love story, Mohenjo Daro, is all set to reunite with daddy Rakesh Roshan for another home production which rolls out in February in Mumbai.

To be directed by Sanjay Gupta, the script of the yet-to-betitled love story-cum-revenge drama was locked last week. "After hearing the story, Rakesh and Hrithik immediately decided to come on board. The film was supposed to go on the floors in June since Hrithik had other commitments. But he will now start work on Gupta's film in February," a source close to the actor informed Mirror.

Buzz is, Kareena Kapoor could play the leading lady. Hrithik and Kareena were first paired together in Subhash Ghai's Yaadein in 2001 and were then seen in Sooraj Barjatya's Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon in 2003.

"Yes, the makers have approached Kareena and she has liked the script. It is a daringly different and challenging role. She's good friends with Hrithik and keen to pair up with him but she has yet to sign on the dotted line," the source added.

In an earlier interview with Mirror (July 17), Kareena had revealed that she was looking for more meaningful projects, pointing to R Balki's next, Ki and Ka, in which she plays a career-oriented wife while Arjun Kapoor is a stayat-home husband, as opposed to the glamorous, commercial heroine she's been playing lately.

"I had just got married and wanted some time to travel and to be home with my husband (Saif Ali Khan) so I did one-two films a year. Now, that I'm settled, I want to take my career on a different track. I want to do new, interesting content," she had explained.

The Roshans' film will be shot in one start-to-finish schedule from February to May. "Hrithik will be filming his solo sequences first and a lavish set will be designed in a Mumbai studio in January. The leading lady will be locked next week," the source concluded.
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Revenge of Bebo on Hrithik. He dumped her earlier. Now she is the happily married one and he was divorced by his wife (for whom he had dumped kareena ironically). Bebo show him how happy you are with your saifu. HR is anyway a cry baby trying to evolve into a super human saint.