OS Amarprem Chapter 101 part 1 updated page 1

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
hi,

I can't find  my Chapter 100 here, but posting the precap for 101 now

here's the link to Previous Chapter 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4467655

renuka paused along the corridor, as she heard a high pitched laughter from an adjacent room , the door of which was slightly ajar ...'oh! I hope u don't kill that girl, Krishna! ' ..., ma sahib's voice boomed in cruel laughter

pratigya , fresh from her bath n just a sheet around her body , water droplets dripping from her hair, gazed shyly at the msg over the bedside table ...'wear this n nothing else'... , she caressed the gift box over the bed, feeling excited n nervous

I hope u liked it 😳

Edited by dhakarn - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Romantic and intriguing precap😛
Looking forward to the update.

They moved chapter 100 to the Fan Fiction Forums
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i will definately kill that ma sahib.. 😡 and kriya its always interesting ...
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekrn

Romantic and intriguing precap😛

Looking forward to the update.

They moved chapter 100 to the Fan Fiction Forums

Thanks dear ... coming soon 😃
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

i will definately kill that ma sahib.. 😡 and kriya its always interesting ...

Thanks for the comment dear ... 😊

yeah , problems to start for kriya soon 
dhakarn thumbnail
part 1

renuka tried to reason with her panic stricken heart ... Don't u dare believe that manjula! ... U know ur daughter is so happy! ... No girl can fake the kind of bliss in her eyes , the kind of radiance in her face , the redness of her cheeks if she isn't in love! If she isn't being loved by her lover! ... U have seen her ! ... the boy seemed so good! Polite! ... chandu too! ... ... n sumitra ji is a gem! ...n ur damaad remarried ur daughter , for GOD's sake, renuka!!! ... just bec the mangalsutra got broken during his accident! ... but... but ... manjula said the accident was a fake one! ... Don't believe manjula! She is evil! ...  why r u suspecting ur daughter? ... no ..no .. I am not suspecting... But ...but what if she is suffering? I will die ! I will die if she is suffering n is trying to hide it so that I am happy! ... no! ... renuka slumped down to the floor, crying ... ... 

...don't be ridiculous renuka!!! ... u have seen ur daughter! ...in fact u have seen ur daughter n damaad together! ... they r happy! She is happy! ... n u know ur daughter! Do u think ur daughter will live a life of a slave at any man's feet? Never! Ever!...  yes! ... renuka dried her tears furiously ... manjula is just barking bec she is jealous of my daughter's good fortune! ... She has got a loving husband! She has got a great family! ... another mother in sumitra ji! A brother in chandu! ... a father figure in thakur sahib! ... yes! Manjula is raving! ... renuka got up from the floor , wiping her face ... she looked at the clock , feeling better ... Oh! It's going to be 10 am ! didn't sumitraji tell her that they will be going to mandir shortly! Yes! ... renuka hurried out of her room , into the corridor ... she paused , as she heard a high pitched laughter from an adjacent room , the door of which was slightly ajar ...

'oh! I hope u don't kill that girl, Krishna!' ..ma sahib's voice boomed in cruel laughter...  Renuka paused , her heart stopping in fear... ... 'seriously I don't see why u r obsessed with this pratigya! I mean , she isn't half as beautiful as the girls u have used in the past n I am sure not even half exciting in bed ! ... I told u I could arrange much prettier n meaty things for u every time u want one , like in the past, but u ...  Ah, well...  if u think the bitch needs more persuasion to keep u happy all the time, just msg me or sumitra ... she knows her dear poor mother is with us, don't she? ... Then why is she being difficult? '...ma sahib continued ... renuka lost all color on her face as she sagged against the wall next to the door... No! what is she hearing?... ... she heard gayatri laugh again...' oh! I know ..i know... she will do anything for her dear poor mother ! ...that stupid woman is thinking that finally her precious daughter is out of shailendra's hell hole n has landed herself with a lovely family!... But dear me! ... such a foolish woman!' gayatri cackled ... renuka could feel darkness engulfing her... 'well, As I said , krishna ... I know u r such a beast but try to keep her alive, bec she is your so called wife ! ... the media will be behind us if KST's dear wife happens to die on her much celebrated honeymoon!...' gayatri snorted ... renuka tightly closed her eyes , shaking her head to get rid of the horrifying images now forming in her mind , of Krishna hitting n abusing her daughter ... threatening her with her mother's life n forcing her to serve him ... NO! ...  Renuka opened her eyes to hear gayatri laugh again ...'ofcourse , have fun Krishna... we will take care of that bitch's mother for u...' ...renuka scrambled along the corridor as she heard gayatri cut the phone n walking towards the exit... she closed the door of her room n sagged weakly against it , her mind n heart in disarray ...she could feel her head spinning n she lost consciousness

Gayatri smiled evilly , twirling the phone in her fingers as she saw renuka hurrying to close the door of her room, out of the corner of her eyes ... She dialed manjula's number ...'congrats ... our plan is working , big time!!'... both women smiled evilly

**************************

Meera looked around the mall , deciding where to go first ... may be she should select latest designer clothes first ... She was in Mumbai , as angad had brought her with him in his one day stay to manage the Mumbai project as both vikram , krishna's manager in Mumbai n chandu were busy ... meera walked along the sleeveless top section , chewing a gum, her eyes bright in greed as she gazed at the collections ... She selected one n went to the belts section n was trying to find one which will go with the top when she collided with akash , pratigya's friend ...  He was just coming back from gent's belt section after selecting a gift for malini's would be... 'oh! I am sorry ..i ...' he began apologetically n then stared at meera ...  meera nodded once n turned to walk , but stopped as she heard him call her ...'meera...' ... she felt odd, never having heard her name uttered in such tenderness ... she turned to look at him as akash smiled at her , his heart in his mouth ... he had been trying to forget her but hasn't succeeded... 

'u know my name? who r u? ' she asked , frowning  ... 'I ...I am akash ... pratigy'a friend... I ... I saw u at thakur sahib's house during holi ...' Akash said , half stammering ... 'oh! ...ok!' meera said curtly , chewing... she grimaced at him as kriya's mention reminded her that malik has taken pratigya for their honeymoon ... but oddly she could feel that all though she was hell jealous , the intensity has reduced a bit ... she don't know why but she no longer felt the rage to kill pratigya now... But nevertheless damage her , somehow ...anyhow... so that malik comes back to me! ... 'er ... u alone?' akash asked n meera clicked her tongue ... 'nah! ...with angad, mali...' She began but her phone rang ... 'excuse me...' she said n walked away , attending her phone ... akash watched her leave , his eyes sad ... n jealous ... Angad! What the hell she sees in that guy! Looks like crap from all angles!  He fumed , gazing at her thick black hair ...

The call was from gayatri ... 'listen , finally we have a working plan to get rid of that pratigya from krishna's life , once n for all...' gayatri said n meera squealed 'ooh, what?' ... ...'yes! ... I know u want to kill that bitch with ur bare hands , don't u...?' ... meera could feel her glee flatter a bit , but she blinked 'yes! Ofcourse... What's the plan...?' ... 'can't tell on phone... we will meet at the estate tomorrow ...ok'... gayatri cut the phone , smirking ... meera cut the phone, frowning ... she could feel that she was happy! ...anything to get rid of that s**t away from malik!  but ... but ... something was wrong with the feel of happiness ... What? She can't understand

***************************

Pratigya blinked as they emerged out of a small woods ... There , stretched along n extending to the sea beyond was a huge penthouse apartment ... 

'uh!' she exclaimed in wonder n gazed up at him ... he was still carrying her n was looking at her in pride ... So she liked it...  She tightened her arms around his neck n leaned up to kiss him along his right cheek ...'its beautiful'... 'not as much as u ...' ...' he whispered , adjusting her in his arms more n gazing into her eyes ...  she smiled at him n he walked forward , climbing the steps... he let her down once he reached the landing n she hugged him along his neck , her face inches to his ... He gazed into her eyes , greedy... He absolutely loved it when she initiated their kiss ... Which was exactly what she did ... pratigya tilted her face more up n captured his eager lips in a soft kiss , her eyes closing in bliss... he kissed her back softly , hugging her to him , but sooner his kiss deepened , his right hand delving under the shirt to fondle her naked right buttock ...'ah!' she moaned into his mouth , deepening the kiss ,  shivering against him, her fingers tightening along his hair... she felt his hand turning naughtier n she gasped , breaking the kiss n pushing him away with a playful laugh ... Their eyes locked fiercely for a split sec n she turned n ran inside the hall , Krishna following her ... 

'hey , wait ... We could bath together ... wait..' Krishna called after her even as she dashed across the upstairs corridor n then into a heavily furnished bedroom ... 'no way Mr KST ! ...u...aaah...' she squealed as he pulled her by her waist against him, chuckling 'no, I think we could bath together ...the bathroom is spacious ..u will see ...' he said , licking her pinna ... 'no...' she tried to writhe out of his arms , giggling out in shyness ... 'no ..krishna...aah'... she doubled up in laughter as he started tickling her ...'oh yeah, then give my shirt back ! ... give my shirt back n then u can go to bath...' Krishna pouted , still tickling her like mad , his fingers knowing no boundaries over her half naked body... 'oh...oh... ok...ok...alright...I .i will give it ... ...pls..krishna...stop... ah...' pratigya squealed in delirious laughter , her arms trying to stop his hands even as she writhed against him... Krishna , who was laughing with her , loosened his grip on her a bit n pratigya panted hysterically , trying to get her breathe to normal... Krishna released her fully , panting himself in mirth , gesturing her to give him his shirt ... 

'right... here' ... pratigya made to open the top button of his shirt n Krishna looked up at her , his gaze turning feral ...will she? ...pratigya stuck out her tongue n sprinted towards the bathroom door , showing a thenga to him... 'what?...pratigya! ...u ...' krishna shouted , n found himself staring at the closed bathroom door, her laughter from the other side ringing in his ears ... 'u r going to regret it big time...mrs KST!' he groaned , his voice laced with sweet warning ...  He heard her giggle n he smiled to himself , running his hand through his hair as he walked to the wardrobe , opening it... he had instructed chandu to make arrangements to stack his gifts for her while they r here n sure enough , he could see them neatly wrapped n arranged along the shelves ... He chuckled naughtily as he picked up one n placed it over the bed , reaching out to get a pen to scribble a note for her ... He gazed longingly at the bathroom door n then sighed , taking a towel n walking out of the room ...

Pratigya continued to giggle even as she ran a bath in the vast tub ... he was right! The bathroom was vast n ... Cosy... 

she hugged his shirt to her more , relishing the feel ... if she was honest with herself , she hated to remove it , but she started unbuttoning it , grabbing a towel around her shivering body ... she just can't believe that just for one naughty moment she was tempted to remove the shirt in front of him... Oh! ... she wasn't comfortable of her nakedness , unless she is in his arms while he made love to her or just sleeping in his arms ... n she can't even think of taking her shawl or even a bangle off her body infront of him , while she was utterly comfortable when its him who undressed her for his eyes to behold... 'hmmm..' she moaned as the slightly hot water caressed her sweetly aching body n she closed her eyes , reliving the moments of the night...

pratigya , fresh from her bath n just a sheet around her body , water droplets dripping from her hair, peeked out of the bathroom door , ensuring Krishna is not in the room... she sighed , half in disappointment ... she so wanted him to take her in his arms n tease her endlessly , rightly interpreting her fake no's ... oh! U r getting addicted to him, u know that pratigya? She heard her heart tease her n she bit her lip , smiling coyly ... It's the best addiction she could ever have ...  alright! But first u need to eat something! ... She thought even as her stomach grumbled again ... ... Er no! ... Actually what u need first are clothes! ... The thought struck her mind n she looked around , slightly tensed ... her eyes fell on the gift over the huge bed n she dashed to it , excited ... She smiled , gazed shyly at the msg over the bedside table ...'wear this n nothing else'... , she caressed the gift box over the bed, feeling excited n nervous... The opened the gift , impatient , n gasped ... 

Hope u liked it 😳 

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for the delay.

Lovely Update👏

The love between so beautifully written😳. 

Once they get back trouble is on it's way.

This Gayatri and Manjula hope that eventually they get what's coming to them, but poor Kriya will have to suffer in the meantime

Update soon😃
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely update di.. 😳 and why always kriya have to suffer.. plz kill that masahib and manjula 😡
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekrn

Sorry for the delay.

Lovely Update👏

The love between so beautifully written😳. 

Once they get back trouble is on it's way.

This Gayatri and Manjula hope that eventually they get what's coming to them, but poor Kriya will have to suffer in the meantime

Update soon😃

Thanks dear 😃  

Glad u r liking it 😳  ... yes, more trouble ahead for kriya 😳