Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
It's really interesting to see the expectations of two mothers from their daughters. One wants her daughter to be traditional, as the girl is already modern since she lives in a big city. The other is completely timid and shy with Indian clothes whose mother wants her to turn modern.

The point I liked is, Surinder doesn't want Jassi to change to show off, but to boost her daughter's confidence. She feels her daughter, when she wears those western clothes would gain confidence. That's where she is mistaken I feel. Demeanor is important but it's just secondary. I feel Surinder feels inferior to others for some reason.

On the other hand, Nikki...I don't understand her thoughts much. She wants Ria to change because? Fear is one factor. Apart from that?

The fathers are nice are supportive. I really loved Raj's comment on license...😆 Ria's antics are entertaining, so is Jogi's.

The advise in the first part was too much to digest I felt. Just to remind the viewers that it's Parvarish, there is way too many moments which in normal life one might not come across with our parents.

Loads of back stories on the cards.

On the whole...Good second episode. Little toning down is needed in terms of Background music. Written has to be more crisp.
Edited by Shwets1502 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
umm looking forward to ur writeups. anyways from todays
episode i felt that nikki is the mom of ria but her husband is not rias biological father
and in surinders case she might be the stepmom of jassi as slightly taunted my bebe.
vrinda65 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya but as the matter of fact i felt kulwinder is abit over-possessive father,whereas Raj is a chilled out father...
N abt dressing I feel what actually is as suri said she was stylish in her childhood n nikki was sort of dumb.. so now she wants her daughter to be tip-top n stylish like ria...

Well lets see what further epi hold for us
this time there r more secrets about past than s1
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyah_us

umm looking forward to ur writeups. anyways from todays
episode i felt that nikki is the mom of ria but her husband is not rias biological father
and in surinders case she might be the stepmom of jassi as slightly taunted my bebe.

I didn't get much hint about Ria not being Raj's real daughter...
Jassi could be adopted may be. Or as you said...Surinder is her step mom.

Honestly...not a fan of this entire concept...😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrinda65

Ya but as the matter of fact i felt kulwinder is abit over-possessive father,whereas Raj is a chilled out father...

N abt dressing I feel what actually is as suri said she was stylish in her childhood n nikki was sort of dumb.. so now she wants her daughter to be tip-top n stylish like ria...

Well lets see what further epi hold for us
this time there r more secrets about past than s1

Yes...Kulwinder is kind of protective when it comes to Raj...At the same time I feel Kulwinder is more practical though a little old fashioned whereas Surinder is really ambitious.

I agree on Suri's wanting for Jassi to be modern...but what I don't understand is why wait for so long? 😆 It's not like Jassi can turn modern only when she is in Delhi. And Surinder having been modern in her childhood, it should have been easier.

Nikki seems too scared...I mean scared of everything and that seems to me because of her past.

Now the secrets is what is worrying me...😆 S1 had no such secrets and was pretty smooth with its storyline. I know it's unfair to compare...But I just want S2 to equal or surpass S1.
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I liked the episode personally I felt the kids should wear whatever they feel comfortable in. I liked Nikki , raj and riya scene . I think riya is Nikki kid but not raj . Surinder said to her husband about nikkis boyfriend so I think nikkis bf is rias real dad maybe and I think he mite come in later episodes . About jassi I don't know but I think she is adopted
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

I liked the episode personally I felt the kids should wear whatever they feel comfortable in. I liked Nikki , raj and riya scene . I think riya is Nikki kid but not raj . Surinder said to her husband about nikkis boyfriend so I think nikkis bf is rias real dad maybe and I think he mite come in later episodes . About jassi I don't know but I think she is adopted

I believe the same. One should wear what ones comfortable in...At the same time...It IS kind of difficult for a person like Jassi to get into a friend circle like Ria's. In that case, Jassi have to learn to become comfortable in a slightly more western outfit I feel.

As for the past of the parents...I am reserving my comment..😆
maniwood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Episode was okay
A very tough competition coming up between daughters and mothers
Is jassi her real daughter?
I am not sure about what type of relation will be between ria and jassi
I too feel one should wear in which he or she is comfortable 😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maniwood

Episode was okay

A very tough competition coming up between daughters and mothers
Is jassi her real daughter?
I am not sure about what type of relation will be between ria and jassi
I too feel one should wear in which he or she is comfortable 😊

I am happy that there would be a different kind of rivalry...😆 Each of the mothers like the other one's daughter which is good..😆

The real daughter thing...Let's see. Now Bebe doesn't seem to be a lovely lady...😆

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well financial differences concern me. S1 too had it As far as I remember With the elder being prosper because of good family prperty business n younger 's husband a bank job
but they were sister n somewhat on an equal footing
I m apprehensive about two friends
while one is reminiscing at a point she is ahead n now other one the other is regretting that move
let's see how this unfolds