Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome points from yesterday's episode. Education is everyone's right. I fail to understand why girls are being deprived of it. Education never goes waste. In fact it helps you in dire consequences and not the opposite. It gives you a sense of security, ables you to stand on your feet and gives you self confidence. Education is as important to a boy as well as a girl.
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NEIRAlover

Hello😊

Again an awesome post.

We got to see such a nice message in yesterday's episode about education. A salute to Raja Janak's thoughts. Completely agree with you education gives every person confidence, respect and helps to sustain in the world.

We also saw how Sita and her sisters enjoyed in the rain. Such a beautiful scene!!!!
Clearly it show joy has no boundaries.

Love to read your Take Five everyday. Keep posting!!!!

Thanks Aayushi. 😊

We need more people like Janaka.

Love
Kshithi
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUQAIYA10

Hello Kshithi,

I have just begun to watch this show and so far I am loving it. I came across a few of your episode takes when I decided to visit the forum and I must say they are just as much enlightening as the show.

Education is a fundamental human right .No one should be deprived of it. It is a powerful tool to help us understand the world that we live in and how to survive in this world. Educating the girl child has been a never ending debate. And its a pity that sometimes even the most learned people fail to see the importance of giving this right to a girl .If an ancient King had such progressive thoughts than what has happened to the modern people? Have we regressed?.

Empathy is one the most vital character building traits and if one is looking for a simple definition, the two words that come to my mind is being human.

Regarding Unbridled joy After watching the epi and reading your views I am planning to take walk without an umbrella the next time it rains. If I fall sick, will deal with it later😆

Hoping to read more of your highlights😊

Thanks Ruqaiya...😊

That is a high praise indeed.😳

You are right about the education. Even I wonder sometimes, have we regressed? But now things are slowly picking up. In the last couple of decades there has been an increase of education for girls. But we are yet to cover a lot of distance.

Empathy is being human. Nicely put.

Be careful while dancing in the rain. Please do not take my name at all if your family asks...😃

Love
Kshithi
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Awesome points from yesterday's episode. Education is everyone's right. I fail to understand why girls are being deprived of it. Education never goes waste. In fact it helps you in dire consequences and not the opposite. It gives you a sense of security, ables you to stand on your feet and gives you self confidence. Education is as important to a boy as well as a girl.

Thanks Fatema...😊

You are right. Things are improving in our society. But there is a lot of things which still need to progress.

Love
Kshithi
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful five takes Kshithi😃
Awesome episode