Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixSnitch49 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys! It's great to see you back!πŸ€— I hope you remember me.

Btw, I'm Phoenix (not my real nameπŸ˜†) I was a regular member in S1 forum.
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello everyone ...

Logging in IF after a very long tym... Just catchex with the new parvarish and I had to come heree to check the forum.

Was active on parvarish s1 forum... And hope to find ma old friends here again... 😊
Kanak-123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi i am kanak...i never saw season one...but i am watching this season...though slow but i like it...
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi
i'm Lekha
I like season 1...watched it coz one of my friends in this forum told me to.
I'm hoping season 2 turns out the same way
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vrinda65

Hi guys...

so we have a new season of our fav show PARVARRISH

So now lets introduce ourselves to make it comfortable for everyone

So hi m Vrinda... english(honours) n hindi(honours) student, 2nd yr...

M a big sandhir fan n cam be often seen there n now this is gonna be the second place to find me...

N ha i luvd Tapasvi Mehta aka Rocky of s1😳

So this is about me now time for u all

So come n lets make frnds

hi vrinda,
reading your name remind me of my late friend vindra
nice meeting you, My name is ronit.
Edited by ronshaan - 8 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi all,
My name is Ronit female from israel
I didn't watch parvarish 1 but do watching parvarish 2 because of sangita ghosh,
the story is nice, family types so i enjoy it.
nice meeting you all.
Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
My name is Ami, i used to enjoy Parvarish one , watch it because of shweta tiwari, !!
sonipat111 thumbnail
Hey dear,
I am Amit Jindal From Sonipat and working as a Property Adviser at Sonipatproperty.
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello! I'm a 'Newbie' but only in "de jure" aspect. Meaning I regularly check-out various forums for the shows of my interest. Got familiar with IF since 'NBTNMKK-2' days but ["officially"] joined it only few months ago due to the negativity surrounding my most-favourite/"bestest" show so far, 'ENUR' [on Life OK network]. But that doesn't stop me from following the "law of the land" (i.e. rules of IF) so in my attempt to be a "law-abiding" individual, I chosen to go-ahead with the "protocol" only rather going for instantaneous and hassle-free mode like a first post or topic anywhere in this forum with brief intro. Coming back to the point, aware about this series since inception i.e. like most of everyone else here, knew about 'Parvarrish: Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi' before it started but unfortunately, couldn't gave it required attention, most probably because somehow there wasn't that much scarcity of sensible shows 5-3 years ago IMO (which didn't made me respect such type of content) and my mother dominated our TV control then. πŸ˜‰ But my Psychologist cousin [who was pursuing studies in Psychology at the/that time by staying with us] loved the concept and she was occasionally following the show [i.e. whenever she got a chance]. And as far as myself is concerned, I even couldn't bother to catch-up its rerun on 'Sony Pal' which was abruptly pulled-off somewhat surprisingly (as same had already happened with another numero-uno show by same producers, 'Left Right Left' on an ironic date). But since hopefully almost all of us now clearly know the scenario isn't the same as it was earlier (I believe), so following this show with utmost "devotion" and thus concentrating only on this forum currently/nowadays. And regarding the "negativity" thing, I believe some of you might have sensed it by now, but for those who still haven't: "Sorry to Say but I'm really disappointed with the negativity surrounding this forum. Most of the efforts being put into criticising it than looking onto positives". So, there are chances for "conflicts". Therefore, Apologies in Advance. 😊 And BTW, I hate [to speak the word] "guy" due to what it sounds in Hindi. At last, will hopefully start discussing since Episode 105 (actually 'Episode 104') if everything goes right. 😳 Since I'll start discussing from that episode, I'll honestly try writing as the case of "time-paradox". As in to put in simple [and easily understandable] terms, I'll discuss only about things that either came to our knowledge in that particular episode or have already been known in the developments of past episodes i.e. I'll still not refute any theory which seems to have been refuted in latter episodes. So "Sorry Again" for any ["unnecessary"/"needless"] inconvenience caused. Now hopefully, my presence over the weekend may hopefully make this forum gulzaar at that time[-period] of the week which unfortunately doesn't seem to be the case currently/nowadays.
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hello
I am too late but let me first introduce

I Roshni
I was a part of Maharana Pratap forum and now Parvarish
and you guys can call me Rosh