An air-hostess' advantage( Gunjan Walia's

-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

Gunjan Walia's one helluva excited girl who has got to play her dream role of the lead protagonist Krishna in Kuch Apne Kuch Paraye on Sahara One. After doing K Street Pali Hill, Sindoorr and Kkusum, she seems to have finally got her due.

On her return trip to Mumbai from Delhi where she had been to attend a press conference for her daily soap, she was seated along with co-stars Sachin Tyagi (her bro-in-law) and Chaitanya Choudhary (her hero) in the aircraft, when she suddenly saw the flaps going up again in the about-to-land plane. "I also heard the Captain call for the crew and got alarmed because being an airhostess (I used to fly with Jet Airways) before entering the acting scene, I knew what it meant when the Capt. called for the crew."

Meanwhile her co-stars got worried and pestered her for an explanation as Gunjan monitored outside conditions, but she refused to divulge anything as she did not want to frighten them, until everything became alright and the flight landed safely!

That is the advantage of being an air-hostess - you know exactly when things go wrong!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
quite surprized to hear it that shes an air hostess
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
didnt knoe she was an air hostess.. thanx for sharing!