ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello All..
Yesterday I watched the 1st episode of parvarish and it was nice beginning (hopping and praying that it would remain this way). Nice start of the story
Still i don't get it "how can they forget their daughter.. simply irresponsible, as parents you have to be careful and see that your kids are there... (you have only 2 kids not 10). So.. yeah that was not so good thing to do... they kept leaving her behind knowing that its a new city..
Overall nice start.. hopping it would continue this way in future πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah...leaving Jassi behind was too much irresponsible act.
But overall a new & good start.😊
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good start with not much melodrama
n cool setup
hope It is lyk season 1
arshiss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yup.. a very good start😊
leaving behind jassi was accceptable..but not realizing it evn after half an hour travel is whatπŸ˜†
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha true.. well i didn't watch the 1st season, watching the 2nd season now i guess it is different from the 1st one... must say simple story.. different and unique so far.. let's see what happens tonight.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Not a bad start for sure. Lot of positives. All the characters are written well. Each character is unique. Really liked the girl playing the modern confident girl. Jassi has to improve in her acting but it's fine.
Coming to the leads...Both Gautami and Sangeeta (Have to get used to their onscreen names πŸ˜†) have to get into their character a little more. They seemed kind of detached as of now...But I guess with more time we will be able to relate with it.

So much drama on first episode wasn't needed. Leaving the daughter behind was a little unrealistic...especially when the girl always clings to her parents. The boy seemed too careless.

On the whole a good start...and being a huge fan of Parvarish Season 1, Season 2 will be difficult to impress me easily πŸ˜†
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the first season.
I am liking the second season too.