Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
He only called her Farah Wali Khan once in the series when he was furious at her, accepting Moeez's ring but yeah I wish he called her that out of love once too. You really can't get enough of Wali and I have a very soft spot for protective-Wali (especially over Farah) so I always try to get him being protective someway or the other. πŸ˜†
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He did? :O I never noticed. I think I'll go and watch that episode right now, I miss DeD alot today! Plus Obi looked so hot in itπŸ˜†
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsome concept
moeez is a cheapster!!!
poor Farah.. now she understands importance of wali, gud she slaped moiz..
wali is a perfect gentlemen, always there for her...
Gosh moez will pay bigtime, wali will not leave him.
do continue
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Wali and Farah enter episode 8, if you want to start rewatching DeD again, just thought I'd throw that out there. XD Farah is totally cute and adorable as a kid (daddy's little girl literally). Thanks Intoxicated, Moeez is a cheapster definitely but if you watch as much Paki drama's as I do, you should know men hate being slapped so he definitely wants revenge for that slap right now...
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahwalikhan

hilly!!!! I missed your reviews. I thought you had lost interest in my fanfics, because I updated them and you didn't respond, especially on Zinda Dargor. Thank you so much for posting on this. Thank you, I'm Pakistani lol so that's a natural thing, thankfully and haha I needed to add that biwi dialog somewhere because Farah is a bit weary of Moeez due to the way he treated her and Ruhi.

omgsh! Heeey! :D
sorrry :( I did once in a while read updates and skimmed reviews a while back - I have been very busy lately - that's why I couldn't pen down responses. I'm in love with all that you've been updating - incl. the newer fanfic ideas that you thought of. You're an amazing writer that has been writing continiously on Wali & Faara - and I loveee that. Keep it up. I'm procrastinating and back on today for your updatesI
I miss them and it's the only way to get through - after still craaazily *Fangurrlingg* over their ramp walk - his wink and her smile. haaayee! I can't staaph watching (I even wallpapered my phone, LOOL). The dedication and loveee I have for them. gaah. much obessed.
I'm too - it's just the way you pen down the sentences sound well organized and well put.
Really looking frwd to all your updates and more!
Keep it up gurrll - know that i'm here - still got an essay to write (so yea, reaaally procrastinating). xx
Edited by hilly - 8 years ago
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Wali and Farah are what got me back into fanfiction and I can't really let them go because I love them too much. They brought me back in a sense and have kept me hooked. I never wanted WaFa to die so I will keep them alive always. I will be updating soon guys.