Palkein Kyun Numm Huin (DeD, WaFa Fanfic)- CH. 2 POSTED!!

farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello, okay so I was watching the episode where Agha Jaan buys Farah her car for Uni and a plot formed itself in my head. Guys, never watch too much DeD because plunnies never stop. This'll be a shorter one though.

--

1. The Ultimate Betrayal

"Yeh tum kya keh rahe ho Moeez?" Ruhi said, staring at her nephew as her daughter Farah was also gaping in shock.

"Theek keh raha hoon," Moeez said coldly, in a tone neither Ruhi or Farah had ever heard from him. "Yeh donoon ghar mere Baap ke naam pe hain, yeh dekhiye wohi papers jinpe aapne aur Baba ne sign kiya they iss plot ko lete waqt, yeh donoon ghar meri Baba ke naam pe hain, is liye aap aur aapki beti iss ghar se nikal jayein abhi aur issi waqt."

"Moeez, aap aisa kyun kar rahein hain?" Farah said shakily. "Aap toh Mama ke betay hain na? Toh aap humhe ghar se beghar kyun kar rahe hain. Please, hum donoon kahan jayen ge? Please humhe iss ghar se mat nikaal ye."

Moeez glanced at her before shrugging. "Theek hai, nahi nikal ta, maghar tumhe bhi ek shart maani ho gi meri Farah."

"Kaisi shart?" Farah asked, trying to calm down her racing heart.

"Tumhe ek puri raat mere saath mere kamre mein guzarni ho gi," Moeez said. "Samaj rahi ho na?"

Before Farah could consider the consequences of her actions, she slapped Moeez. "Tum itne ghatiya ho sakte ho yeh maine aur Mama ne kabhi nahi saucha tha. Mein Wali Suhaib Khan ke nikah mein hoon aur Farah Behroz Khan nikah ke takaddus ko jaanti hai."

Moeez caressed his cheek, eyes flashing red with rage and he reached out a hand, striking Farah to the ground. Farah stumbled back, hitting the ground, tasting blood in her mouth.

Ruhi gasped, reaching to help Farah to her feet. "Moeez, please, mujhe Bhaijaan se baat karne do, please..." She attempted to reach forward but Moeez shoved her back as well and this time Farah was the one who caught her.

"Agar meri shart manzoor nahi hai toh get lost!" Moeez snapped. "Aur haan Farah jiske nikah mein behti ho ussi se kaho tumhe aake le jaye."

Farah glowered, fury and hurt flashing in her eyes. "Keh doon gi. Chalein Mama."

"Farah, mujhe baat karne doh, hum kahan..." Ruhi's head was hurting from all this and she pressed her fingers to her forehead before collapsing.

"Mama! Mama!" Farah managed to catch her and bring her to the car Aghajaan had brought for her, dropping her phone on the ground, causing it to break. Turning around, she saw it was broken and quickly pulled Ruhi into the car.

"Arham, jaldi chalo," Farah urged. "Hospital chalo."

"Ji bibi ji," Arham replied, driving the car.

--

"Aghajaan, ab haveli wapis chalein," Wali said gently sitting besides Aghajaan who was sitting in Ruhi and Farah's portion of the haveli, smiling as he looked around.

"Abhi se?" Aghajaan said frowning. "Maghar Wali..."

"Aghajaan, aap thak jayein ge," Wali said gently.

"Acha acha chalta hoon, lekhin mera ek kaam kardo Wali beta, zara Farah ka number mila do," Aghajaan said. "Phir mein chala jaoon ga andar."

Wali frowned before sighing. "Theek hai Aghajaan." He dialed Farah's mobile number from his phone. "Aghajaan, Farah ka number off ja raha hai."

"Toh landline pe karlo beta," Aghajaan encouraged and Wali nodded, dialing the landline number.

"Hello?" Moeez answered the phone.

"Hello Moeez," Wali said. "Aghajaan Farah se baat karna chah rahe hain."

Moeez scoffed. "Aghajaan Farah se baat karna chah rahe hain ya tum Farah se baat karna chahte ho?"

Wali frowned. "Nahi, Aghajaan Farah se baat karna chahte hain, usko phone de do."

"Farah aur Phuppo ko humne ghar se nikaal diya hai," Moeez said simply. "Yeh ghar waise bhi mere Baba ke naam pe tha. Jab tak Phuppa the aur Farah ka bank account hum loot sakte the, jabi tak bardaasht karein ge na un Ma Beti ko?"

Wali's eyes widened. They had kicked Ruhi and Farah out of their own house and were the ones misusing the money from their bank account. "Kahan hai woh?"

"Iss baat se na mujhe koi arz hai na hi koi matlab," Moeez said shrugging. "Maine toh offer ki Farah ko ke woh kuch shartoon pe Phuppo ke saath yahan rahe sakti hai. Lekhin baat yeh hai Wali, usko tumhare saath nikah nibhana tha, toh theek hai. Jiske nikah mein woh hai wohi usko kheyraat de."

"Moeez, you..." Before Wali could curse though, Moeez had hung up.

"Wali kya hua?" Aghajaan said noticing his expression.

"Woh Aghajaan..." Wali was unsure of how to say it but also knew they needed to help Farah and Ruhi now, especially if Farah had been hurt, taking a stand for them and their relationship. "Moeez ne unko ghar se nikaal diya hai, aur mujhe lagta Farah ke phone ko kuch ho gaya hai, usse raabta karna baut zaroori hai."

"Ya Allah mere bachon ko apni aafiyat mein rakhna," Aghajaan prayed and Wali silently agreed, thinking of what they could do when a thought came to him.

"Aghajaan, mein Arham ke phone pe try karta hoon," Wali offered and Aghajaan nodded.

"Haan, yeh sahi rahe ga beta," Aghajaan agreed. Wali dialed Arham's number who picked up within a few rings.

"Hello?" Arham said.

"Haan, Arham, Farah baaji kahan hai?" Wali said gently.

"Mein Farah baaji aur Ruhi baaji ko hospital le ka aya hoon saab," Arham replied. "Ruhi baaji ki haalat theek nahi hai, Farah baaji baut parechaan hain."

Wali put his hand to his face, while putting his other hand on Aghajaan's shoulder for reassurance. "Kya tum meri Farah baaji se baat karwa sakte ho?"

"Ji theek hai, waise saab, Farah baaji baut wafadaar hain aapke saath," Arham said as he walked inside the hospital.

Wali had no idea what to say to that so he chose to remain silent.

"Farah baaji, Wali saab ka phone hai," Arham could be heard saying.

"E-ek m-minute," Farah's voice was choked as if she was crying and trying to control herself which made Wali's heart twinge in concern. "L-lao. H-hello?"

"Haan, Farah, Wali baat kar raha hoon," Wali said, keeping his voice firm. "Kya hua? Abhi abhi meri Moeez se baat hui hai."

"Toh usne yeh khush khabri tumhe nahi sunayi?" Farah said, trying to sound strong but her voice ended up choking.

"Haan, bataya hai usne mujhe," Wali said. "Farah, Tayee-Ammi ko kya hua? Tum logue hospital mein kyun ho? Kya Moeez ne tumpe ya Tayee-Ammi pe haath uthaya hai?"

At those words, Farah really did break down into tears, her temporary strong faade dying out.

"W-Wali, mein Mama ko bhi kho doon gi," Farah said crying. "Beti hoon na, beta hoti toh apni Mama mein itna bara bhoj nahi banti, Baba bi nahi hai toh jiska joh dil chahta mujhe aur Mama koh keh dehte, joh dil chahta hai jiska kar deta hai aur chahta hai ke hum auratein hain toh majboor ho jayein. Wali...kya humhare rishta ka ihteraam karne ki mujhe yeh saza milegi ke mein Mama ko bhi kho doon?"

"Farah please," Wali interrupted her before she could say anything more. Her words were piercing through his heart like sharp knives especially her wishing that Bare Baba was there and that they were alone. "Acha calm down aur meri baat sunno ok? Take a deep breath, come on, Farah, please."

Farah did as he asked, exhaling in and out trying to calm herself down. "Mera dil baut tez dharak raha hai, Wali. Moeez aur unn logoon ne saare account ke paise bahane bahane se Ammi aur mujhse nikaal te gaye. Maine kaha bhi tha Mama se, ke paise koh iss tara unn logoon mat uraein, lekhin mein hi buri lagti thi, ab mein kya karoon gi Wali?"

"Mein tumhare account mein paanch laac aur transfer kar raha hoon abhi," Wali said immediately. "Aur mein jald se jald tumhare aur Tayee-Ammi ke paas Lahore paunch ta hoon ok? Tum akeli nahi ho, Farah. Mein hoon tumhare saath, Aghajaan hain tumhare saath, tum bas dekh nahi payi, lekhin tum fikhar mat karo ok? Mein tumhare paas araha hoon aur abhi paise bhi transfer kar deta hoon."

"W-Wali...t-tum s-sach keh rahe ho na?" Farah said chokingly. "S-sorry...mein tumhe doubt nahi kar rahi lekhin bas jo Moeez ne kiya hai mere aur Mama ke saath uske baad toh mujhe khud pe bhi aitbaar nahi raha toh kisi aur pe..."

"Koi baat nahi Farah, mein tumhari haalat samaj sakhta hoon," Wali assured her. "Acha ab phone Arham ko do aur hosla rakho ok?"

"O-ok," Farah replied, handing the phone to Arham.

"Haan Arham," Wali said. "Tum Farah baaji ke saath hi rehna aur unne kuch bhi chahiye ho toh unke faurhan la ke dena hai."

"Ji saab bilkul," Arham said. "Aap arahein hain saab?"

"Haan, mein araha hoon," Wali said, hanging up and turning to Aghajaan. "Aghajaan, mujhe Lahore jaana hoga."

"Haan beta," Aghajaan agreed. "Mein bhi chalta hoon tumhare saath."

"Aghajaan, abhi Tayee-Ammi ki tabiyat baut zyada kharaab hai, woh haush mein bhi nahi hai aur upar se Farah ke paas koi rehne ki bhi jaga nahi hai," Wali explained to Aghajaan. "Kaafi bhaag daur karni pare gi aur aap thak jayein ge, please Aghajaan, mein aapko phone karta rahoon ga, lekhin iss waqt Farah bilkul toot rahi hai, usko sahara chahiye Aghajaan."

Aghajaan sighed, wanting to protest and go anyway but Wali had a point. "Theek hai, beta. Lekhin mujhe phone kar ke itala dete rehna, Farah kaisi hai?"

Wali shifted a little bit. "Jab bharosa toote toh insaan kaisa ho sakta hai?" He did a few things on his phone, transferring money to his and Farah's joint account. "Aghajaan, mein aapko haveli chor ke phir Farah ke paas jaata hoon."

"Acha theek hai beta," Aghajaan agreed and Wali dropped him off before heading off to Lahore, getting some food along the way. He guessed she wouldn't have eaten in all that had happened. It was quite dark by the time he got to the hospital and as he entered the waiting room, he saw Farah crying into her hands. Heart catching in his throat, he took a step forward.

"Farah?" Wali said gently.

Farah looked up, standing up as she saw Wali. Almost on desperate instinct, she ran forward, throwing her arms around him, beginning to cry against his chest.

Wali had no idea what to do, how to respond, the girl he loved since he was young, the girl who was his wife and had always claimed to hate him was crying in his arms. He didn't know how to respond to this affection and wondered if it was right to hug her back.

"W-Wali," Farah was sobbing.

Deciding to follow his heart, slowly Wali pulled Farah closer into the hug, putting the bag of food on the chair and surprisingly, she didn't resist. Holding her like this felt so right, she belonged there and him being the one to comfort her made him feel as if he were on cloud nine, floating from how happy and content he felt right now.

Edited by farahwalikhan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Idk what to say. I love you for writing these beautiful FF's they make me SO happy! But ahhh all those feels just make me miss WaFa more!!
:((( You write beautifully! Honestly, all the scenes and dialogues are amazingly portrayed! And my favorite thing is that you take inspiration from a scene in the show and change it to something else, it brings back memories from the show and gives it a new touch! I love it! Keep writing bc I miss WaFa SO much and this is just perfect for those times! How I wish we had more writers like you!
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Awww now you're just flattering me, aren't you haha? I sometimes think I need to start a thread so I can talk about all my plunnies or stop rewatching DeD cause the plunnies will not stop coming at all. I love playing around with this love triangle of Wali - Farah - Moeez because of the way it's so beautifully portrayed within the series. Moeez's desire for Farah is simply selfish while Wali is willing to let Farah go if it saves Aghajaan's life. I love this love triangle to bits. Wali - Farah - Moeez and Khirad - Asher - Sara are the Pak world's best love triangles.
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Haha no I am genuinely flattering you! xD I totally get you! Everytime I see DeD I get these ideas, infact the other day I was listening to a song and I was just imagining how perfect the lyrics would fit on WaFa! I admire you all who can execute your ideas! I mean I get billions of ideas for stories in general but I cant put it well in words, same goes for VM's, so it amazes me when people actually do it! :)
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Awww thank you. Also, if you have ideas, please start a thread or something as I am totally willing to write personal requests. Anything you want, I can write. Well, except maybe things where Wali hurts Farah because it's totally OOC but other than that anything. Please do, it'd be an honour for me.
farahwalikhan thumbnail

Okay, so rewatching DeD, I got inspiration for this one again...I just can't let go of this one at all and since it's a short one, I might update it sooner than the others.

--

2. You are Not Alone

As nice as it felt holding Farah like this, Wali knew he needed to focus on more important issues right now. Gently releasing her from the hug, he helped her sit down in one of the chairs.

"Farah," Wali said gently. "Kaisi hain ab Tayee-Ammi?"

"Unko haush nahi araha Wali," Farah choked out. "Agar unko kuch bhi ho gaya toh mein khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paoongi."

"Farah, tum khud ko ilzaam kyun de rahi ho?" Wali said, trying to console her. "Yeh sab un logoon ka kiya dhara hai, mein sauch raha tha yeh log kab apni asliyat pe ajayein ge. Lekhin tum fikhar mat karo, Tayee-Ammi bilkul theek ho jayein gi. Mein doctor se khud baat karta hoon." He handed the bag of food to Farah. "Tumne kuch khaya hai?"

Farah wiped away some tears. "Nahi. Bhook nahi hai mujhe. Aur mera kusoor hai, Wali. Mera kusoor yeh hai ke maine apni izzat ki haatir humhare nikah ko use kar ke apne aap ko bachaya. Betiyan sirf ek bauj hoti hain Wali, yeh aaj sabit ho gaya."

Wali frowned, there was definitely something more to this. From what he had seen of Farah, she had always been a very strong and outgoing girl. Whilst Tayee-Ammi's condition was rather worrying, somehow he felt there was also something more going on. "Farah? Kya kaha hai Moeez ne tumse? Kya Tayee-Ammi ki bemaari ke ilawa bhi koi baat hai?"

"H-haan," Farah admitted, tears beginning to fall down her cheeks. "Maine usse kaha tha ke humhe ghar se na nikalay aur ke hum kahan jayein ge. Yeh baat toh usne maan li, lekhin shart aisi rakh di ke shayed mein marna toh pasand karoon lekhin uski woh shart jeete ji kabhi na maanoon."

"Kaisi shart? Arham bhi aisa kuch keh raha tha," Wali said, remembering the conversation he had.

"Usne yeh kaha tha ke aghar mein aur Mama uss ghar mein rehna chahte hain, toh mujhe uske saat uske kamre mein raat guzaarni hogi," Farah managed to say before beginning to cry into her hands.

Wali's eyes widened and his fists clenched. He was going to kill him! How dare he even have the strength to say that to his wife? How dare he when he knew Farah was in somebody else's nikah? And even if she wasn't, she wasn't the type of girl who would sleep with someone like that anyway. He stood up, ready to storm out when he saw Farah crying and his heart softened. Beating up Moeez could come later, right now Farah needed him.

"Farah," Wali placed a gentle hand on Farah's shoulder. "Please mat ro, Tayee-Ammi bilkul theek ho jayein gi. Aur jahan tak tum logoon ke rehne ki baat hai toh kya haveli tumhara ghar nahi hai?"

Farah blinked at that, staring at Wali in surprise. "Haveli? Maghar Wali, Mama ki is waqt travel karne ki khalat nahi hai woh to haush mein bhi nahi hain."

"Jab tak Tayee-Ammi travel nahi kar paati jab tak mein koi unit tum donoon ke liye arrange kar doon ga," Wali said, although in reality he didn't want to leave the two of them in Lahore, unprotected considering as sad as it was, Moeez would take advantage of the two of them being alone. "Abhi please tum kuch kha lo, warna jab Tayee-Ammi uthein toh tum unne kaise sambhalo gi, unko is waqt sabse zyaada tumhari zaroorat hai aur us ke liye tumhe mazboot rehna ho ga, apna khayal rakhna ho ga. Iss liye please, mein tumhare liye burger laya hoon, please thora sa kha lo."

Farah tilted her head to the side, meeting Wali's eyes. He was being so kind to her when all she had done was continuously be rude to him and fight with him. She had never given him the respect a girl should give her husband yet he was still being so kind to her. She took the burger from him. "Thank you. Maine tumhare saath itni rudely behave kiya tha aur phir bhi tum mere saath itni achi tara se paish arahe ho."

Wali smiled a little. "Farah, tumne kuch ghalat nahi kiya tha. Tum mujhe jaanti nahi thi, humhari ek baar mulaqaat hui thi jiske baad humhare nikah ho gaya tha iss liye jo bhi tumhare dil mein mere liye bad ghumani thi shayed mein tumhari jaga hota toh mein bhi aisa hi feel karta. Iss liye maine tumhari kissi baat ka bura nahi manaya."

Farah just stared as Wali smiled, going to speak with the doctor. She didn't know this man very well but he was treating her with such respect. And her childhood friend, her cousin who claimed to love' her hadn't even considered that she had dignity as well, simply wanting to shame her for his own benefits.

"Wali ko maine tumhare liye chunna hai beta," Behroz said to her.

The person her father had chosen for her. Wali Suhaib Khan was treating her with the same respect and care that Baba always treated her with, comforting her, making sure she ate, worrying about the little things that people usually didn't care about. Granted, Moeez did the same but he could also be a bit controlling at times. Okay, he was her cousin but sometimes he did order her around and expect her to share everything with him. Even cousins had their limits right?

And Moeez had already tried to cross that limit by demanding she sleep with him. Even the thought sent chills down her spine so she tried to force it away from her mind, taking a bite out of her burger which was still warm surprisingly enough. Realising how hungry she was, she managed to eat all of it. She hadn't even had breakfast properly this morning before going to college. Now that she thought about it, Moeez had been looking at her in an odd way this morning but she had dismissed it as him having just woken up. Gosh, she was so stupid.

Noticing a bottle of water in the bag Wali had brought her, hesitating only slightly, she took the water bottle, taking a few sips as she saw Wali come back and sit besides her.

"Baut achi khabar hai mere paas," Wali told her and Farah's eyes brightened.

"Mama?" Farah guessed and Wali laughed a little.

"Haan, Tayee-Ammi ki condition stable ho gayi hai," Wali assured her gently. "Kuch hi ghantoon mein unne room mein shift kardein ge."

Farah put a hand to her mouth, beginning to cry a little. "Thank you so much, Wali. Tumne jo mere aur Mama ke liye kiya hai woh mein zindagi bhar nahi bhooloon gi."

Wali smiled at her gently. "Ab thank you kar ke yuhun sharminda toh mat karo. Aur sunno jab tak Tayee-Ammi ki tabiyat bilkul theek nahi hoti, maine tum logoon ke liye chota sa ghar khareed liya. Hifazat ke liye maine guard bhi rhak diya hai aur main bhi ata jaata rahoon ga. Ek dafa Tayee-Ammi ki tabiyat theek ho jaye, toh aghar tum donoon haveli ajao toh that's even safer."

"Aghar iss duniya mein tumhare aur Ruhi ke liye koi mohabbat bari panagah hai toh woh yeh haveli aur Aghajaan ka mohabbat bara saya hai," Behroz said.

Farah nodded. "Chalein ge hum. Wali, woh..." She shifted, unsure if she could ask Wali this after all he had done for her.

Wali tilted his head to look at her. "Kya hua?"

"Woh mein jaanti hoon abhi humari rukhsati nahi hoon lekhin aghar kabhi Moeez humhare saamne aye toh...kya tumhe usko yeh jata sakte ho keh mein tumhari biwi hoon," Farah said, her cheeks heating up a little as she averted her gaze, not knowing if it was right to ask him this.

Wali laughed a little, before putting his hands gently on Farah's shoulders. "Farah Wali Khan, tum meri biwi ho. Aghar Moeez ko yeh baat samaj nahi aati na, toh mein usse yeh achi tara samja doon ga. Tum befikhar ho jao Farah. Mere hotay ve ab koi tumhe aankh utha ke bhi nahi dekhe ga."

A few more tears fell down her cheeks and she looked into his eyes. Baba, aapne mere liye farishta chunna hai, I'm sorry mujhe yeh itni dehr mein realise hua.

hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a beaaautiful updateee! :D
Loved it, loveeed it!

Your urdu is quite good, hehe.
Loved the great bit of interaction with Faara & Waali - wished the update was longer; but it was so worth it.
She was so cute - with her biwi dialogue- awhee and the last bit.
Moeez will so pay for this!
and I can't wait until they shift to the haveli. xx
farahwalikhan thumbnail
hilly!!!! I missed your reviews. I thought you had lost interest in my fanfics, because I updated them and you didn't respond, especially on Zinda Dargor. Thank you so much for posting on this. Thank you, I'm Pakistani lol so that's a natural thing, thankfully and haha I needed to add that biwi dialog somewhere because Farah is a bit weary of Moeez due to the way he treated her and Ruhi.
zee84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really loved this update! cant wait to see their relationship develp
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Yayyy! I love it when you update!! Amazing part!! I literally read the dialogues in mind mind in Wali's voice, especially the ones when he speaks softly! You can never get enough of Wali! <3
Ahhh I love the "Farah Wali Khan" dialogue!! I wished he called her that atleast once in the show! But oh well we got it here! :D Looking forward to another update! :)