Epi 7 : Kathin Prashna

Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
the episode today continued on the theme of Gyan
Sita is now emboldened by her meeting Gargi and the debate she witnessed in gyan Sabha

She is courageous and bold, and will take the bull by its horns, or rather bring back the missing cows

She also has the natural inquisitiveness and the simple common sense of an innocent child

And the combination of all these is quite explosive, as Maharishi Gautam found to his discomfort!

Little Sita's mind is far more mature than that of a child, and she could sense that a deep injustice had been done to Ahilya.

And this simple star tight forward fearless child, asked Maharishi Gautam the most dreaded question - a question that he has probably asked himself hundreds of times, and a question that no one else has dared to ask him.

Sita has understood the true meaning of gyan, that true learning comes only when we practice and apply what we have learned

And so this little child challenged the Maharishi and left the great sage speechless!!!

And also made him look within himself and share the deep regret he carries !!!

And of course what was significant was also that Sita "met" Rama for the first time - as the one who will come and with empathy and love in his heart, break the shraap.

A very simple yet profound episode, filled with innocence and at the same time deep wisdom.

Dekho, dekho, the much awaited convo between Sita and Maharishi Gautam happened , finally, at last.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

" Sita met Ram" ...hmm...how true...๐Ÿ‘ Never looked at it this way...hats off to your insight .
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

" Sita met Ram" ...hmm...how true...๐Ÿ‘ Never looked at it this way...hats off to your insight .

Ram Sita is the eternal jodi, two soul mates who were destined to be ... I am sure they will touch each other's heart and mind many times, before they see each other for the first time..
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Over all a very gripping ep
I felt it ended very soon
Lovely take

Though just a moment of few secs
I loved too glimpses
One is how Janak reacted to his wife stare
It was funny and cute
Even Maharishi Janak is no exception๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Another thing how Sita came forward to shield Shrutakirti
When they saw that unknown brahman
She is always in front to face the danger
leading her sisters and protecting them ๐Ÿ˜‰
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful take. I loved Janak today. The way he explained his reasons for allowing the girls to go look for the cows was fantastic. This is relevant even today. A good episode overall.
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Over all a very gripping ep

I felt it ended very soon
Lovely take

Though just a moment of few secs
I loved too glimpses
One is how Janak reacted to his wife stare
It was funny and cute
Even Maharishi Janak is no exception๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Another thing how Sita came forward to shield Shrutakirti
When they saw that unknown brahman
She is always in front to face the danger
leading her sisters and protecting them ๐Ÿ˜‰

The episodes do seem to be very short! And yes, human emotions and relation dynamics don't seem to have changed๐Ÿ˜Š
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

Wonderful take. I loved Janak today. The way he explained his reasons for allowing the girls to go look for the cows was fantastic. This is relevant even today. A good episode overall.

Well, I think it's been written to appeal to the sensibilities of today's generation, hence this has been added, I don't know if this incident is there in the original Ramayana
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi,
In all our conversations, I forgot to ask your name...๐Ÿ˜ณ

So, correcting my mistake..May I know your name?

Now that is out of the bag...

I like your sense of humor. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anyways, A simple common sense of a child which us as adults lack...why do you think that it is?

Love
Kshithi

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It was good epi. Actually sita crushed maharishi gautham ego with her line of questioning. We have to look at her line of questioning. She was a good defense lawyer for ahalya. She made rishi gautham accept quite a few things before revealing the reasons for the questions. Calmness and control of emotions were there in her. This is the sita I have understood. Woman with a silent strength. Not the doormat bahu of our Tele serials who is called sita. And yes she met ram or rather she knew the one who will liberate ahalya will be emphatic and kind hearted and I feel this will be the basis of her attraction towards him once she actually meets him.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post and the episode was quite gripping. Loved the interaction between Sita and Maharishi Gautam. We, humans love to preach others but fail to practice. And, Sita very subtly made Maharishi Gautam understand his mistake.

Loved Janak too. The way he made Sunaina understand why he let Sita and her sisters go to the jungle to search the cows. Overall it was nice episode.
Edited by fatssrilanka - 8 years ago