Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NEIRAlover

Good to see you back with your post Kshithi.
Same happened with me. I too missed the episode but finally saw it today online.
Again an awesome episode to end the weekend.

You express take five so beautifully everyday that I don't have words to praise it<3

This time all the five are awesome. Can't choose one.

But one the best lines are

"Do not hesitate to Be curious. Do not hesitate to Ask questions. Only then knowledge tree will grow".

AND

"My husband said one day "When I finished my engineering, I felt I knew everything. When I finished my post-graduation, I felt I knew only something. Now when I have finished my PhD, I feel that I do not know anything".

Completely agree with these lines. That a person keeps on learning everyday a new thing. There is never a finish line .

Keep posting!!!!

Thanks a lot...😊

I really thought there are only five episodes every week. I usually do not watch serials.

Love
Kshithi
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

Another wonderful take 5 from you Kshiti.

I love the way you bring out the essence of each episode - your take 5 is like Gagar mein Sagar

I specially loved your husbands quote - all our lives we must seek knowledge, and be learners and the quest can never end.

I also loved your saying

. If you want to learn, surround yourself with learners. They the best teachers. If you want think on your own, surround yourself with thinkers. They will not tell you what to think but how to think.

That is so true. That is what is true gyan.

Thanks a lot.😊

This is a story with many insights. I do try to learn whatever I can from this.

Love
Kshithi
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhinaya08

Beautiful post Kshithi <3 You have said it allπŸ˜³πŸ‘

Thanks Abhi...😊

Love
Kshithi
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

You know, your posts are very enlightening for me. It adds on more to my purpose of watching the episode and you always seem to understand the core message of it. I am one of them people who loves to interpret themes and symbolism on shows and it's great that you make it so very easy to do so. You point out things that I do notice but you seem to be able to break it down and really digest the key elements. Personally for me, that's very helpful in understanding the episode to a greater detail. Thank you!

Wow..thanks Palki. 😊

I also try to see the idea and symbolism within these stories. They have many layers and many interpretations that whenever I have read Ramayana or Mahabharata I have interpreted in a new way.
With age and experience in life, you do get to enjoy these epics in a totally new ways.

Love
Kshithi

Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

I am not saying any of the points are any less but I tend to have a favourite all the time.

This time, I loved point number 4 and the example you set alongside it.
It's true, you must learn that defeat does not mean a loss. In fact, defeat can prove to be an ingredient to success for, if you do not acknowledge defeat, you would be letting your ego rise. Your ego prevents you from learning more as you would be unable to think from others perspectives.

Ha ha... it is okay if you like only one point or none at all...😊 I would love to hear your thoughts.

Love
Kshithi
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

It is an absolute pleasure reading ur takes.πŸ‘

I loved what ur husband had to say too. There is a saying in tamil.." Katradhu kaimann alavu...kalaathadhu ulagallavu"...the simple translation is " what we have learnt so far is as much as a handful of dirt, what we haven't learnt is as big as this world"...the beauty of the quote may have lost in the translation, but this kind of sums it up.

thank u for the pm.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Varushu. 😊

What a beautiful quote...so true.

Love
Kshithi

Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Loved all your points specially the last one with the example. It's very true. You keep on learning till eternity. And, learning has no age. Whatever you learn it will never go waste. If you are keen on learning something keep yourself surrounded by learners.

Thanks a lot.😊

True...you keep learning everyday.

Love
Kshithi
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i am giving late my views.

Episode was fantistic.

Too much liked Ram was sitting on meditation Mudra, or his brothers searching Him, or unable to find him, tells own Guru, Vashtisht. Because He own knows Values of mediation so they not touched Ram sharpely, but peace ful mind says RAM, what disturbing You.

liked Ram also seeing dreams similer to his father, cause of that drams Both Father Son, feeling sad. First guru teached Dashrath difference between, Fear +MOh, now they Told Ram, Difference between LOVE +Fear, Which i liked most if our mann is so much senetive it effects a lot,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;is n't this reality. Ram is concerning for his Family +Kingdom, so values set up in his mind.because you should set up ex, for your Kingdom, so indirectly it bounds us, so beautifully described by guru Vishthisht.

Ram words Knowledge frees us, but Guru words if you not feeling free, so knowledge not you got full, ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Yes Knowledge worlld is Big, you expands own learn then after learning you stores precious in your mind or leaves which just like as dust, after removing Dust which reamains that gives you Future Way, ;;;;;;;;;;;;;or this process never ends.

liked other side Janak called assembely of which way say very experienced + educated persons. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;which effected me see Girls edcation how much effective or imp then, Gargi was big ex,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;so why in middle time or even some areas Girls edcation seeing less.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;A Girl reads all family reads because girl is coming age ready for becoming. MOM.

Rishi Gautam curious to know about Sita.

or Gargi also shown intelligent woman, or yagvalkaya entry, yagvalaka is famous for his wisdom +intelligencey, but i liked Gargi, she first rise ques then satisfes then accepts defeats, she not accept like as others Yagvalkya is intelligent first she clear own doubts.

same sita's sees quesing is not bad thing ques or then ans satisfy us, our mind corners. or show new way of life.

secene was awesome sita enjoying when yagvalkya or Gargi, going on discussion. sita little mind seeing Gargi boldness +putting questions.
If a female that time putting ques in assembely front of talanted Rishi, so her own mind is Broad. thats effected me a lot.

sunana little worring sita openess but i think janak bringing up, boldely, +freely.

light movement gargi says i have no Horns, so no fear point. if someone is more inteligent then no problem accepting defeat,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;its shows Gargi humble nature.
secene was shown i think for this, Cow has been lost.

Janak trust on daughters sending daughters to find out cows shows janak belives own daughters +he can send as a king many but he is learning her daughters outer way tackling, maybee this bringing will gave energy to sita +others daughters who spended also tough life in life main Sita.
full heart touching episode

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
All SP shows are airing 6 days a week since sometime now
Ur take it's brilliant
The way Sita was delighted to see the Gyan Sabha
And her eagerness to see questions being asked and
answer being delivered was very well put-forth

Thanks for the PMπŸ˜ƒ
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushimehra

i am giving late my views.

Episode was fantistic.

Too much liked Ram was sitting on meditation Mudra, or his brothers searching Him, or unable to find him, tells own Guru, Vashtisht. Because He own knows Values of mediation so they not touched Ram sharpely, but peace ful mind says RAM, what disturbing You.

liked Ram also seeing dreams similer to his father, cause of that drams Both Father Son, feeling sad. First guru teached Dashrath difference between, Fear +MOh, now they Told Ram, Difference between LOVE +Fear, Which i liked most if our mann is so much senetive it effects a lot,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;is n't this reality. Ram is concerning for his Family +Kingdom, so values set up in his mind.because you should set up ex, for your Kingdom, so indirectly it bounds us, so beautifully described by guru Vishthisht.

Ram words Knowledge frees us, but Guru words if you not feeling free, so knowledge not you got full, ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Yes Knowledge worlld is Big, you expands own learn then after learning you stores precious in your mind or leaves which just like as dust, after removing Dust which reamains that gives you Future Way, ;;;;;;;;;;;;;or this process never ends.

liked other side Janak called assembely of which way say very experienced + educated persons. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;which effected me see Girls edcation how much effective or imp then, Gargi was big ex,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;so why in middle time or even some areas Girls edcation seeing less.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;A Girl reads all family reads because girl is coming age ready for becoming. MOM.

Rishi Gautam curious to know about Sita.

or Gargi also shown intelligent woman, or yagvalkaya entry, yagvalaka is famous for his wisdom +intelligencey, but i liked Gargi, she first rise ques then satisfes then accepts defeats, she not accept like as others Yagvalkya is intelligent first she clear own doubts.

same sita's sees quesing is not bad thing ques or then ans satisfy us, our mind corners. or show new way of life.

secene was awesome sita enjoying when yagvalkya or Gargi, going on discussion. sita little mind seeing Gargi boldness +putting questions.
If a female that time putting ques in assembely front of talanted Rishi, so her own mind is Broad. thats effected me a lot.

sunana little worring sita openess but i think janak bringing up, boldely, +freely.

light movement gargi says i have no Horns, so no fear point. if someone is more inteligent then no problem accepting defeat,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;its shows Gargi humble nature.
secene was shown i think for this, Cow has been lost.

Janak trust on daughters sending daughters to find out cows shows janak belives own daughters +he can send as a king many but he is learning her daughters outer way tackling, maybee this bringing will gave energy to sita +others daughters who spended also tough life in life main Sita.
full heart touching episode

Wonderful take Ayushi.

It was good to see Gargi was given equal importance as other Sages in Janak's court.

Love
Kshithi