Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ramyalaxmi

Thank u dear. My replies in black.

Oh it's Kushadwaja. Thanks for pointing out Ramya. Waiting for Monday😊
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Abhi,nice Update, i am giving late my views.

Episode was fantastic

Too much liked Ram was sitting on meditation Mudra, or his brothers searching Him, or unable to find him, tells own Guru, Vashtisht. Because He own knows Values of mediation so they not touched Ram sharpely, but peace ful mind says RAM, what disturbing You.

Ram also seeing dreams similer to his father, cause of that drams Both Father Son, feeling sad. First guru teached Dashrath difference between, Fear +MOh, now they Told Ram, Difference between LOVE +Fear, Which i liked most if our mann is so much senetive it effects a lot,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;is n't this reality. Ram is concerning for his Family +Kingdom, so values set up in his mind.because you should set up ex, for your Kingdom, so indirectly it bounds us, so beautifully described by guru Vishthisht.

Ram words Knowledge frees us, but Guru words if you not feeling free, so knowledge not you got full, ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Yes Knowledge worlld is Big, you expands own learn then after learning you stores precious in your mind or leaves which just like as dust, after removing Dust which reamains that gives you Future Way, ;;;;;;;;;;;;;or this process never ends.

liked other side Janak called assembely of which way say very experienced + educated persons. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;which effected me see Girls edcation how much effective or imp then, Gargi was big ex,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;so why in middle time or even some areas Girls edcation seeing less.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;A Girl reads all family reads because girl is coming age ready for becoming. MOM.

Rishi Gautam curious to know about Sita.

or Gargi also shown intelligent woman, or yagvalkaya entry, yagvalaka is famous for his wisdom +intelligencey, but i liked Gargi, she first rise ques then satisfes then accepts defeats, she not accept like as others Yagvalkya is intelligent first she clear own doubts.

same sitas sees quesing is not bad thing ques or then ans satisfy us, our mind corners. or show new way of life.

secene was awesome sita enjoying when yagvalkya or Gargi, going on discussion. sita little mind seeing Gargi boldness +putting questions.
If a female that time putting ques in assembely front of talanted Rishi, so her own mind is Broad. thats effected me a lot.
sunana little worring sita openess but i think janak bringing up, boldely, +freely.

light movement gargi says i have no Horns, so no fear point. if someone is more inteligent then no problem accepting defeat,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;its shows Gargi humble nature.
secene was shown i think for this, Cow has been lost.

Janak trust on daughters sending daughters to find out cows shows janak belives own daughters +he can send as a king many but he is learning her daughters outer way tackling, maybee this bringing will gave energy to sita +others daughters who spended also tough life in life main Sita.
full heart touching episode

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Episode's highlight was Gayan Sabha
The starting itself was gripping
Bros searching for Ram
The instant they see him they are relaxed
Then the comforting words of Guru to his disciple
Ram's smile returns

The Gyan saba scene was well enacted
The way Gargi walked in with confidence which seemed like arrogance
Which sunaina endorsed
But little Sita was impressed at the first sight
And the questions she was asked which was apatly replied
And she gracefully admitted her defeat
Which let little SIta in awe for her
The way Sita ran and back hugged Gagi was cute
Much to the worry of Sunaina though😆

Then the episode ended in a high note
Letting us wanting for more
Waiting to how Sita will restore her father's pride😉
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhinaya08

Aww thank you Aditi 😳 I must say, I loved your collages especially the edit on Sita <3 You really must make more dear👏
Yes, the Gyan sabha scenes were the best. Beautifully put. <3

I loved that scene too. Sita recognized Gargi's true nature almost immediately which is why she was intrigued and was smiling even when Gargi was posing her questions.

Hats off to the cvs and the cast👏 They make each and every episode worthwhile👏

Awwweee Thank you 🤗
Agree the cvs and cast are awesome 😊