Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ramyalaxmi

Wonderful review abhi. ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you Ramya ๐Ÿ˜ณ
From the first day of the show, they show the parallel happenings in ayodhya and mithila. Yesterday, it's the gyan dharsan for both Ram and Sita. Ram was having the fear after the threatening dream but at that age, he was worried about his father, parents, kingdom & people. But it was just his related stuff. My interpretation of guru words is that Ram has to learn from outside world and think about the prabanjam as a whole.
Well said dear, that makes sense. Guru Vashish was prophesizing Ram's life ahead.
To connect with current scenario, we know how students of physics, chemistry and mathematics fight arguing which is great among them. But at one point we know there is no stand alone physics, chemistry, maths or biology. Yes, thats why we have interdisciplinary scheme now. Relating the words, it is just not problem for ayodhya it's the problem for mithila too. Till now I have not known about the janak's involvement in Ram's exile and war with Ravan.
Hmmm this is something to think about. Hope the makers include all these aspects in the show. Beautiful comparison Ramya.
What is that expression exchange between satyanand and maharishi gautham? I have a feeling that it is about his curse to ahalya but is satyanand related to them by any means? Eager to know, how the story unfolds in this aspect. I also thought that Sita questioning rishi Gautham was a bloomer, but let me wait to know more. Satyanand is Janak's brother right ? He was literally glaring at Maharishi Gautam. Even I have a feeling that it is regarding the curse. Yes, we have to wait and watch.
Gyan sabha was simply mind-blowing. Each and every word was invaluable.โญ๏ธ Suniana's fear for gargi's nature was quite relatable. But Gargi's approach was stunning. The actress simply nailed it. By the way, I want to see her more.๐Ÿ˜‰That was the highlight of the episode. She more than nailed it. Her expressions, her stance, everything was brilliant ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Same here :D
Wow, ur take about discussion in gyan sabha is superb. ๐Ÿ‘I don't think, I can add more to it. I just second u dear. Ah thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ What I wrote was completely heartfelt, I could really relate to that scene๐Ÿ‘
Then comes our little angel, Sita. OMG, I am bowled yet again by her. Standing ovation to her brilliance. I have a feeling that she is not merely acting. She is just being what she is. Yes, we are attracted to the one who just don't win but to the one who shows their uniqueness in the approach. Is Gargi, the guru for sita?Ananya was just outstanding. As you said, it doesn't even feel like acting at all. I'm not sure, someone has to confirm.
Is the missing of cow give way for sita to know about ahalya and gautham or is something more to it? Because, the words/behaviour of sruthakriti's mom is suspicious. I think it is for the former. This is how she ends up knowing about Ahalya's story and then she questions Rishi Gautam as shown in the precap.
Overall, one more excellent episode. Outstanding dialogues and superb acting. My appreciation to the entire team ๐Ÿ‘ and I am eagerly looking forward.๐Ÿ˜Š You said it ๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Thank you for the lovely review dear, my replies in red๐Ÿ˜Š
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: NEIRAlover

Finally watched the episode today.

You penned down your thoughts so beautifully<3 Fantastic!!!!

Coming to the episode an awesome episode to end the weekend.

We had a lot of Mithila scenes yesterday and I loved it.
The Gyan Sabha scene was awesome. The actress who played Gargi was too good. Nailed it!!!!

And then the best part the young Sita<3 Seriously she is brilliant. A flawless actress.

Aww thank you <3 ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Agree๐Ÿ‘ Gyan sabha scenes were the best. Yes, she was brilliant๐Ÿ‘ Ananya is just something else. She has understood Sita so beautifully <3 Flawless is the word๐Ÿ‘ Thank you for sharing your views dear๐Ÿ˜Š
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

Abhinaya I have been reading all your takes
You are an amazing writer ๐Ÿ‘

I loved the episode but was waiting to see how u word it...

Coming to the episode I just loved the gyan sabha scene.. And specially the Q/A session between Gargi and the rishi...
So rightly he said true love is boundless
The sun provides the earth with sunlight and warmth without any expectation of repay from earth. Like ways the earth keeps revolving around the sun as a feeling of reverence...(that is how I feel about earth's revolution)
And the life is nothing else but the fruit of this ardent love between the prithvi nd surya

Sita hugging Gargi scene was very cute
And how rightly she said
"It's not easy to except defeat "

Hats off to the cvs for such well written episode
And actors aced it !!!

Aww thank you Aditi ๐Ÿ˜ณ I must say, I loved your collages especially the edit on Sita <3 You really must make more dear๐Ÿ‘
Yes, the Gyan sabha scenes were the best. Beautifully put. <3

I loved that scene too. Sita recognized Gargi's true nature almost immediately which is why she was intrigued and was smiling even when Gargi was posing her questions.

Hats off to the cvs and the cast๐Ÿ‘ They make each and every episode worthwhile๐Ÿ‘
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muggle_Diaries

There was an episode yesterday also???

Ooops...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lovely analysis... but I need to go watch the episode right now...

Love
Kshithi

It airs 6 days a week Kshithi ! Hope to see your recap soon <3๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you ๐Ÿค— Please go watch it asap, you'll love it
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

that was another wonderful epi ... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ram worries about father nd kingdom showed us that he would be perfect king .. son toh he already na we already have seen the care concern for his pita ji nd we will c more in future ๐Ÿ˜ณ that gayaan shaba scene was amazing ... nd Maharishi explanation about Luv .. just like sita I was impressed with Rishi Gragi the way she ask questions boldly without any hesitation ๐Ÿ˜Š

cant wait for the next epi ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Thushi - 8 years ago
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhinaya08

To connect with current scenario, we know how students of physics, chemistry and mathematics fight arguing which is great among them. But at one point we know there is no stand alone physics, chemistry, maths or biology. Yes, thats why we have interdisciplinary scheme now. Relating the words, it is just not problem for ayodhya it's the problem for mithila too. Till now I have not known about the janak's involvement in Ram's exile and war with Ravan.
Hmmm this is something to think about. Hope the makers include all these aspects in the show. Beautiful comparison Ramya.
Thank u dear.
Satyanand is Janak's brother right ? He was literally glaring at Maharishi Gautam. Even I have a feeling that it is regarding the curse. Yes, we have to wait and watch.
No. He was a noble man in his court. Kushadhwaja was the younger brother. Lets see how they take forward.
The actress simply nailed it. By the way, I want to see her more.๐Ÿ˜‰That was the highlight of the episode. She more than nailed it. Her expressions, her stance, everything was brilliant ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Same here :D
ditto

Thank you for the lovely review dear, my replies in red๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank u dear. My replies in black.
Edited by Ramyalaxmi - 8 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayvenk

Missed the episode yesterday. But superbly written abhi. Will catch it later today hopefully.

Extremely glad to see that shakthi is being given complete importance not just in the form of siya but all female characters.
Kousalya though still being shown as sulking wife will be shown in better light later on hopefully.
I don't want kaikeyi role to be miss interpreted.
Shantha does have a role to play later on in ram life.
Want to see how it will be shown.

Thank you so much jay๐Ÿ˜Š You really must. It was one of the best episodes this week โญ๏ธ
I agree. We are getting to know more and more from each of the ladies' perspective.
Hope for the same too.
Do not know much about Shantha's role and I look forward to them shedding light on this. This week has been great so far and I think the show is off to a great start and I hope that it continues with the coming episodes too๐Ÿ˜Š
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Once again lovely post. Loved Ram and his Guru Vashishth. As always he was worried about his Father and his Kingdom. Even at this young age he's more worried about others than himself. No words for young Sita. She's par excellent.
Edited by fatssrilanka - 8 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

that was another wonderful epi ... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ram worries about father nd kingdom showed us that he would be perfect king .. son toh he already na we already have seen the care concern for his pita ji nd we will c more in future ๐Ÿ˜ณ that gayaan shaba scene was amazing ... nd Maharishi explanation about Luv .. just like sita I was impressed with Rishi Gragi the way she ask questions boldly without any hesitation ๐Ÿ˜Š

cant wait for the next epi ๐Ÿ˜†

It really was <3 Agree Thushi, this is just the beginning. The gyaan sabha scene is a favourite for many and rightly so. Same here, Rishi Gargi is really an inspiration which Sita also rightly understood๐Ÿ˜Š
Count me in๐Ÿ˜†
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Once again lovely post. Loved Ram and his Guru Vashishth. As always he was worried about his Father and his Kingdom. Even at this young age he's more worried about others than himself. No words for young Sita. She's par excellent.

Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜ณ Agree with you. Ram's qualities are becoming more and more defined with every passing episode. Young Sita is just brilliant, Ananya is a blessed child๐Ÿ‘<3