Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: tarun1234567

wonderful take abhi...according to me these are the highlights of the episode..

1)father son bonding..when dasarath saw his 4 sons his entire worry has been vanished...

2)i loved that way sita questions everytime with her innocence..this is adding more charm to the sita's character...this child artist is doing great job...

i don't know much abt dasharat's daughter much..who is she...what is her story what happened to her will be interesting to watch...

right now cv's are doing justice by showing equal duration of ayodhya vashishta ashram n mithila scenes...every character has equal screen space n this will make audiences more glued to the show...

hoping that Trp's are encouraging to this show...in this way actors enact the act freely...

so this is my chota sa reply to ur big takeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you so much Tarun :D Awesome take I must say!! And itna bhi chota nahin hai okayπŸ˜›πŸ˜†You have summed up the episode wellπŸ‘Loved the scenes you mentioned.

Same here! I don't know much about Shanta either and it'll be interesting to see the makers' perspective.

I hope so too Tarun!! *Fingers crossed*⭐️
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

Incredible take yet again. The best part of the episode for me was Dasrath and his memories of baby Ram n his brothers. It was just so warm and something every parent does with their children.

I am quite fascinated by the contrast shown between the Janak household and Dashrath household. Heard an interview by Devdutt Pattanaik and in it he says , not just Sita's, but the point of view of all the Rani's are going to be explored too. So I am interested in seeing where they are going with this Dashrath- Kaushalya and Shanta angle.

Thank you Varshu 😳xx I loved the flashback too, it showed how lovingly the children were brought up.
Same here! This is totally a new territory for me so it's really interesting how they will show it all. Bold, this is what makes the show unique and I hope they have done their research well. ⭐️
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

I agree with you. In fact i have liked young Ram from when he was in the show Gangaa.

@bold...I feel this is why they went for Ashish too.πŸ˜‰

Oh he was in Gangaa too ? That's awesome! Yes, I think he has understood the essence of Lord Ram very well πŸ‘

Ashish is a perfect casting! He is going to be great, I just know
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muggle_Diaries

Wonderful post again Abhi...πŸ˜ƒ

Ram's nightmare is like a premonition or foreshadowing. Ayodhya will suffer a loss in the future. It may not be a physical one, but of a spiritual loss.

Sita's affinity towards the earth is well shown.

" When we are born, we come into the earth, live our lives on it and when we die, our ashes mix back into the very same earth"

what a nice thought this is...

Keep going and give us such good analysis...this is as good as watching the episode.

Love
Kshithi

Thank you Kshithi :D

I agree. His greatest fear is losing his loved ones especially his father and also he fears a separation from them, as you aptly said, a spiritual loss.

I love how they show it time and again- Sita's connection with the earth.

Aww thanks <3 What Janak told was so beautiful and I interpreted it in this manner.😳

Back at you, girl. Your analyses are equally good thank you xx
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Abhinaya08

Thank you Kshithi :D

I agree. His greatest fear is losing his loved ones especially his father and also he fears a separation from them, as you aptly said, a spiritual loss.

I love how they show it time and again- Sita's connection with the earth.

Aww thanks <3 What Janak told was so beautiful and I interpreted it in this manner.😳

Back at you, girl. Your analyses are equally good thank you xx

Let us start the mutual admiration society asap...πŸ˜ƒ

Love
Kshithi
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramyalaxmi

mother child relation wont change wrt situation. Moreover its the feeling of losing one own child. Kunti even went to karn and asked him to join the pandavas before war. Whatever be the reason this action of mom proves kunti was a failed mom of all time.

If we are in her state also our action cant be justified. wrong is wrong everywhere.

I don't really know much about this as I mentioned but I agree with what you said Ramya. I just read few instances where it said how Karna was a baby born from Kunti's ear however she was scared that it might be revealed to all that she had a baby without getting married and hence gave him away.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muggle_Diaries

Let us start the mutual admiration society asap...πŸ˜ƒ

Love
Kshithi

Haha let'sπŸ˜†
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Very nice take. I actually loved the cooking part where the art of cooking was being told. I have always felt I should never stress out in kitchen. Because it will affect food. A simple meal cooked stress free will be more tasty. And yesterday sunaina proved me right

Thank you Shruti😊. Exactly! Even I feel about this strongly.
Edited by Abhinaya08 - 8 years ago
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what a beautiful epi was that..

the father son bond , the care concern .. nd the fb of Ram nd his bros childhoods moments was really heartwarming to watch .. nd the baby ram wass chooo cutu ... hope we got more fb πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I m eagerly waiting to c Ram Sis track too ... nd what will be ram nd his bros reaction once they came to knw about their sis .. it will be interesting to watch ...

nd the entire lectures about cooking the importance of food was luvly too watch ... 😊

Edited by Thushi - 8 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

what a beautiful epi was that..

the father son bond , the care concern .. nd the fb of Ram nd his bros childhoods moments was really heartwarming to watch .. nd the baby ram wass chooo cutu ... hope we got more fb πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I m eagerly waiting to c Ram Sis track too ... nd what will be ram nd his bros reaction once they came to knw about their sis .. it will be interesting to watch ...

nd the entire lectures about cooking the importance of food was luvly too watch ... 😊

Lovely analysis Thushi πŸ‘ Precap was also intriguing! Waiting for today's episode :D