Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshics

Fantastic take 5 again Kshiti.

The episode did focus on what we sow so shall we reap and we are what we eat!

We also saw the connect between food and love

And the way a mothers love differs from a fathers love -

Ma ki daant me in utna hi sneh hai, jitna pita ke garv mein hai

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes, there is a difference between Mother's and Father's love.

Good point on food.

Love
Kshithi
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Kshithi, What a Marvelous post you written๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ try to write as gets time.

Thanks Ayushi...

Love
Kshithi
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

Absolutely fabulous write up. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks a lot.๐Ÿ˜Š

Love
Kshithi
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi Kishithi. cause of power cut my update late

Loved your Analysis, i also liked Episode.

Episode starts with Huging of Father Son, secene was very emotional, Boys wants to know about Mothers. But cute Ans came from Dashrat

Ha ha , Your Moms send for you, Food items +More things.

Normal family pic, Mothers always Sents Gift itemsor which their Kids like, its their Love from Heart.

But secene which impressed me lot When Ram asks what happened To his Father feet, or What disturbing his Father. A growing child or Elder son who living in Guru Asram, but after meeting Father, seeing Something disturbing his father, connection+Emotion for his family in his words.

Liked Dasrath words your Mom feel Happiness to seeing your performance. he one time not pointed out, little weakness you have to improve. He is living or recalling best movements of his kids maybee childhood of Ram, or maybee in forest.

second side mithala.

sunana because daughtes growing up, so side by side giving +learning them, Kitchen secreats.

liked naughty urmila. is kids not do these type of naughtiness or seen by moms.

but liked which way, sunana tackling her little angels with love, or telling then how food effects on us, or which food kinds.

which i love most, i own try to new foods, so my family will feel pleasure+enjoy the food, this way family can rejoins or meets eachother. side by side she not forgot yes praise also gives female energy. these little little things gives a famly united bond or happiness.

sita observing things keenely or understanding meaning behind words its her good quality.

i too much liked sunana that time single time not stopped sita when she was going to sowing seeds.

she aware her daughters age group which she easily adopting fine she not giving pressure.

sita again touched janak heart saying deep words. we all are bhoomijaa, but its tr

Liked this time Dasrath place three queens bonding, liked sumitra +Kaikeyi, wants to patch up, koshalya +Dashrath, Liked kaikeyi words everything have a right time, or now sons time to coming up, so you should both try to blance your realtion.

But igo is seeing both of them, or i think But igo is seeing both of them, or i think Shanta point is cause of their Gap, listening Koshalya words feeling coming Dashrath wants koshalya should forget shanta matter, but acc to kosh,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;its a very big senstive point, or because she is mother how can she forget.;;;;;;;;;;;;;acc to her this is Truth this will sure come out. lets see how shanta stor folds

Edited by ayushimehra - 8 years ago
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Hi Kishithi. cause of power cut my update late

Loved your Analysis, i also liked Episode.

Episode starts with Huging of Father Son, secene was very emotional, Boys wants to know about Mothers. But cute Ans came from Dashrat

Ha ha , Your Moms send for you, Food items +More things.

Normal family pic, Mothers always Sents Gift itemsor which their Kids like, its their Love from Heart.

But secene which impressed me lot When Ram asks what happened To his Father feet, or What disturbing his Father. A growing child or Elder son who living in Guru Asram, but after meeting Father, seeing Something disturbing his father, connection+Emotion for his family in his words.

Liked Dasrath words your Mom feel Happiness to seeing your performance. he one time not pointed out, little weakness you have to improve. He is living or recalling best movements of his kids maybee childhood of Ram, or maybee in forest.

second side mithala.

sunana because daughtes growing up, so side by side giving +learning them, Kitchen secreats.

liked naughty urmila. is kids not do these type of naughtiness or seen by moms.

but liked which way, sunana tackling her little angels with love, or telling then how food effects on us, or which food kinds.

which i love most, i own try to new foods, so my family will feel pleasure+enjoy the food, this way family can rejoins or meets eachother. side by side she not forgot yes praise also gives female energy. these little little things gives a famly united bond or happiness.

sita observing things keenely or understanding meaning behind words its her good quality.

i too much liked sunana that time single time not stopped sita when she was going to sowing seeds.

she aware her daughters age group which she easily adopting fine she not giving pressure.

sita again touched janak heart saying deep words. we all are bhoomijaa, but its tr

Liked this time Dasrath place three queens bonding, liked sumitra +Kaikeyi, wants to patch up, koshalya +Dashrath, Liked kaikeyi words everything have a right time, or now sons time to coming up, so you should both try to blance your realtion.

But igo is seeing both of them, or i think But igo is seeing both of them, or i think Shanta point is cause of their Gap, listening Koshalya words feeling coming Dashrath wants koshalya should forget shanta matter, but acc to kosh,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;its a very big senstive point, or because she is mother how can she forget.;;;;;;;;;;;;;acc to her this is Truth this will sure come out. lets see how shanta stor folds

Lovely Analysis Ayushi...

Just as Janaka is a good father, Sunaina is also an exceptional Mother. Her patience and understanding while teacher her daughters are relaly good.

Love
Kshithi
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ur views of the episodes are amazing
If makers read ur takes they will be damn happy
They way u see through those hidden messages and relate it is amazing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic five explanations Kshithi๐Ÿ˜ƒ