Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

It's on the 73 page of the chat club.Last post on that page 😊

Thanq Mahima,I found it. It was too good. I enjoyed it very much.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Anvi,All OS posted and read by all?
8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Laxmi!
This is the first time I am reading your work, something that I had been eager to do but couldn't due to the lack of time and since your other story has reached so many chapters.
Firstly, I am glad I came across this OS, because it is wonderful.
Everyone talks about Draupadi's anger, then her reluctance, and then that she finally gives in to Arjun's pleas, but no one talks about her being the new bride, because that is what she is at the beginning of each year, and especially when she spends her fist year with Arjun after the exile.
The emotion was perfectly described, and I love how you incorporate your immense knowledge of Dwapae yug. This was beautifully written, and I must say you are brilliant writer. Loved every but of it. Especially, how Krishna intervenes.
You definitely stood true to the genre and the result is amazing.
This really makes me want to take out time and read your story, The Fateful Evening as soon as I can!
Also, I happened to read the note on the end, and I am ecstatic that someone as well-read as you likes my writing. Thank you!😳
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8520NK

Hi Laxmi!

This is the first time I am reading your work, something that I had been eager to do but couldn't due to the lack of time and since your other story has reached so many chapters.
Firstly, I am glad I came across this OS, because it is wonderful.
Everyone talks about Draupadi's anger, then her reluctance, and then that she finally gives in to Arjun's pleas, but no one talks about her being the new bride, because that is what she is at the beginning of each year, and especially when she spends her fist year with Arjun after the exile.
The emotion was perfectly described, and I love how you incorporate your immense knowledge of Dwapae yug. This was beautifully written, and I must say you are brilliant writer. Loved every but of it. Especially, how Krishna intervenes.
You definitely stood true to the genre and the result is amazing.
This really makes me want to take out time and read your story, The Fateful Evening as soon as I can!
Also, I happened to read the note on the end, and I am ecstatic that someone as well-read as you likes my writing. Thank you!😳Thanq Navika. Finally I saw you comment on my story. I cherish it dearly as you are a gifted writer who create magic with words. I am your great fan.I consider Lights Camera Action as a creative marvel.I look forward to your take on my The Fateful Evening.

Word Count: 1

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love this, @Italidevara
I love ArDi, and this is a new concept of Draupadi as the blushing bride.
And, to add the icing to the cake was the cameo played by my Krishna-Bhama 😳
I loved it :) Do write more :)
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: TwinMadness

I love this, @Italidevara

I love ArDi, and this is a new concept of Draupadi as the blushing bride.
And, to add the icing to the cake was the cameo played by my Krishna-Bhama 😳
I loved it :) Do write more :)

Thank you for liking the OS. If you have time do read The Fateful Evening Thread 1 that is there in MBH forum second page.
Swarna_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful and lovely osπŸ‘
Edited by SWARNA99 - 8 years ago