Arjun Draupadi OS.THE TOUCH.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Indraprasth welcomed their Rajkumar Arjun with his new bride Subhadra just the previous day. The citizens are excited to have their Rajkumar Arjun among them finally. All these twelve years they waited for him,who burnt the Khandava forest and established the great Empire ,the envy of Aryavarth. Icing on the cake is the living God Krishna Vaasudeva's arrival along with his brother and wives. A great Puja is held by Kunti for the newly wed couple,that is attended by distinguished guests. Arjun is sitting at the altar along with Subhadra who is smiling coyly at her loving husband who actually is much agitated regarding his first wife The Fire Born Draupadi. She welcomed him politely did Arti to them and moved away to attend her busy work schedule. As of now she is with Bheem looking after the arrangements for the grand Feast that will follow the Puja . Krishna looked at Arjun's face,that looked calm at the exterior. He knew his inherent guilt,his pain for upsetting his loving wife who waited for him twelve long yeas ,burning with love and love sickness . He can not forget her expression when he stood with Subhadra by his side.The look she gave him started haunting him every minute and every second. Dhaumya addressed Kunti '. Maharani,the muhurat to tie Raksha Sutr to Rajkumar Arjun approached. After ten minutes the wife should tie it on his left hand. Where is Queen Panchali? " Kunti wanted Dhaumya to make Arjun wear Raksha Sutr as she thought that her third son should lead happy married life without moving away from Indraprasth. She attributed his Twelve year Exile to Buri Nazar and wanted Dhaumya to let him wear Rakshasutr after chanting Drishti Nivaran mantras.She told him' Rishi Dhaumya Let Subhadra tie the Rakssha Sutr. Panchali is busy with kitchen work." Krishna stood up and instructed Dhaumya .' Rishivar,I will bring Draupadi within ten minutes. But Raksha Sutr should be tied by her only.She is Parth's first wife.She should do it. Bhadra,wait for me." Subhadra looked dazed seeing her dear brother's concern for her husband's Queen. Ktishna almost ran to the Kitchen which is a little bit away from the Worship chamber. He caught Draupadi by the shoulder and started without saying a word. Panchali was shocked to see him behave wierd making the onlookers wonder what must be going on between the God incarnate and the queen of Indraprasth.Panchali tried to question him but before she could she was made to stand beside Arjun at the altar. Every one looked in wonder while Satya appreciated her husband with a loving glance. Dhaumya is in his element seeing the queen beside Arjun and started chanting mantras.Panchali looked at Krishna with questioning eyes but it was Satya who cleared her doubt.' Don't get bewildered Panchali.My husband and your husband enjoy giving shocks . They would like to do things differently.Relax now. You have to tie the Raksha Sutr on Arjun's hand.Enjoy the privilege of being his first wife." Before Draupadi could react Dhaumya gave her the Raksha Dhaga and asked Arjun to hold her hand along with Raksha Sutr.Arjun held her hand,tender and warm with beautiful fingers that had red colour on the nails. Panchali shivered at his touch the touch she experienced long before when her father placed her hand in his after the swayamvar, and when he did Panigrahan during their marriage.The touch sent electric waves in her body and ignited her suppressed passion for the man she loved the most . She had sweat on her forehead and looked at Krishna who smiled mischeously at her. Dhaumya asked her to tie it up on his left hand ,the mighty hand that can shoot arrows with as much precision and accuracy just like with his right hand.Panchali bent her head so that her feelings won't be seen by anybody especially Arjun. On his part Arjun did not blink his eyes even for a minute seeing his beautiful wife so nearer to him,. He saw her thick black curls,the lotus eyes hiding her emotion ,The red lower lip bitten by her pearl like white tooth,the swan like neck ...Dhaumya addressed them. ' it was done. At the perfect muhurat. And by the queen as per the norms. Maharani Kunti,Your wish got fulfilled. No Burinazar will happen to Rajkumar Arjun." Panchali slipped off before Krishna could do something else to bring her to Arjun. Surely she won't entertain anything as she is too disappointed to see Subhadra beside him. But the glaring truth that nails her is the way she reacted when he touched her hand. It was thrilling, exhilarating and it made her feel like a new bride who reacts sensuously to her husband's first touch. She,Draupadi,the mother of four sons forgot herself shamelessly and reacted like a besotted young maiden. She should exercise control over her body and mind...The grand feast. Went on with the guests praising the dishes and special flavours that are served in wide range. As per the custom Panchali served the guests from Dwaraka, the milk Sweets prepared specially for them.Arjun and Subhadra sat between Krishna and Satya enjoying the food.Panchali served the Sweet to Krishna who called her for a second time.When she turned her back,Krishna called her again and said.' Ktishnaa,Serve the sweets to Parth also. He likes them you know,Don't pay attention to his tantrums. Just serve him." Panchali felt irked as she wanted to move away from him. Helplessly she went to Arjun and despite his protests started serving. Arjun held her wrist tightly to prevent her. Panchali's face turned red and she blushed profusely. Satya laughed and teased Panchali.' Wah,Panchali,you look like a new bride. Even Subhadra won't blush that much.You look awesome." Panchali took back her hand from him and moved away. She went inside the private chamber adjacent to the kitchen and placed her hand under water flow . Again the touch.She felt rivettingly electrified when he held her hand . The touch that is making her realise his ownership over her body and mind.The touch that is exposing herself before him. The touch that is asking her to taste the moments of love that she is waiting for,he is waiting for. ...Krishna laughed with delight . ' you will inhale the fragrance of your love for Parth,Kalyani. It is inevitable. The Touch will bring you to your love,to your Arjun. Very soon. PS; Sorry for posting my OS so late. Anvi gave me the genre,Emotion--Blushing. I read some of your stories. All of you are awesome writers. Anvi,Navika,Sam,Angela I read . I have to read some more.Wish all ARDI lovers good luck.Do comment whether you liked it or not.
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow di awesome!!! Loved it to the core!!
I really loved how u portrayed the inner emotion of draupadi.
A mixed feelings of love and anger... that was amazing!
And most beautiful thing in ur writing is that u always make Govind as a bridge between them. Which i think is true!
And draupadi forgot her shamelessly... I had a hearty laugh in this line!
Really, she was acting like a newly bride!
And loved staya-govind's tantrums!
ps. can u post this in the chat club? I would be good as that competion was exclusively for the chat club. If u post there, i would be better! As everyone posted there also.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanvi98

Wow di awesome!!! Loved it to the core!!

I really loved how u portrayed the inner emotion of draupadi.
A mixed feelings of love and anger... that was amazing!
And most beautiful thing in ur writing is that u always make Govind as a bridge between them. Which i think is true!
And draupadi forgot her shamelessly... I had a hearty laugh in this line!
Really, she was acting like a newly bride!
And loved staya-govind's tantrums!
ps. can u post this in the chat club? I would be good as that competion was exclusively for the chat club. If u post there, i would be better! As everyone posted there also.

Thanq Anvi.As usual you are prompt in your feedback. I first wanted to drop out of this but then I remembered your enthusiasm while giving genres and thought it would be game to participate. I would definitely post this at the chat club for sure.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Thanq. Did you write on any genre? If so where shall I find the link?
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Thanq. Did you write on any genre? If so where shall I find the link?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4509988&TPN=73 😃

Word Count: 1

ltelidevara thumbnail
Thanq

Word Count: 1

ltelidevara thumbnail
Mahima,the link did not work for me.So I couldn't read your story.Did you post that in the chat club? Why didn't you post it in the main forum page?
Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Mahima,I am eagerly waiting to read your story.How will I be able to read it?
Mahiima16 thumbnail

Mahima,I am eagerly waiting to read your story.How will I be able to read it?

I'm sorry for the inconvenience Di plz try the link again
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4509988&TPN=73
Mahiima16 thumbnail

Mahima,the link did not work for me.So I couldn't read your story.Did you post that in the chat club? Why didn't you post it in the main forum page?

It's on the 73 page of the chat club.Last post on that page 😊
Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago