Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jesse93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Accepting her shouldn't be like a compromise from his side, please continue soon.
rimsha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please dont make nandini weak.
Make her strong. Let her move on.
I want manik to realise his mistake.
But jo bhi krna bs vibha aur manik ki shadi mt krwana. Let them be just lovers. I m sure vibha is just some infatuation. Nd nandini is his love which he has not realised. I personally never ever liked vibha. Dont know what role she plays in ur story.
I just want nandini to be strong.

Nd please update soon. U have given even the promo after so long. I'll be eagerly waiting for the update.
Pm me please.
nabilaa456 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 04 A

Manik was numb on his place he didn't knew what exactly aryaman was saying he didn't knew how hw should react on this when suddenly he was brought back from his thoughts by vibhas voice whose eyes were closed

V:ma...man...manik...

Manik after listening his name rushes to her and says

M:yes v I am here only

V:manik plz don't leave me...

M:I am not going anywhere

Though manik said that but he wasn't sure of what he should do things have been changed very quickly for him he came out of vibhas room and sat on a bench and fell asleep as he was tired

In morning

Vibha was being sitted with manik and all (including fab5)all were just sitting there as in to fulfill the need that it manik had introduced vibha now to all as he love her fab5 were furious on him but they remained quiet nyonika and mr malhotra was also just formally sat there least interested manik watched all this but remained quiet

Then vibha says

V:umm...manik ab mujhey chalna chahiye

Vibha felt the uneasiness of all so he said that but then manik immediately interrupts her

M:arey tum kahan jarahi ho? Tm yahin rahogi samjhi tumhari tabyat bhi theak nahi hai!!

V:par manik...

M:par var kuch nahi men kuch nahi sunon gat um yahin raho gi and that's final men guest room tumhara saaman rakh wa don ga

Vibha noticed that no one agreed to manik or seconded so she felt awkward but before she could say anything her phone rang it was her dad call so she goes to attend it excusing herself

Meanwhile manik saw cabir standing and saying to mukti

C:ahh mukti men nikalta hun

M;tu kahan jaraha hai??

C:apne ghar

M:apne ghar???matlab tu to yahnrukne wala than a ek hafte k liye

C:han lkn wo kia hai na jab tu hi nahi chahta to men yahn rehk kia karonga

M:tu aesa kun...oh shit cabir I am sorry really

Manik while saying so realized that cabir is already staying in guest room and he asked vibha to come there only sso that's why he was sorry

C:no neeed manik and wese bhi now there are more important people in your life

Manik was shocked to hear this he was about to say something when cabir left from there ,got his luggage ,bid bye to every one and left ...

nabilaa456 thumbnail

CHAPTER 04 B

Manik was hurt by his words soon everyone left vibha came to him so he just led her to the guest room and asked her to rest

Manik was standing in his rooms terrace and was thinking how life changed 3 days have been passed since that party and then nothing was normal

Maniks POV

Yeh sab kia horaha hai kun horaha hai...i came back india so that I could be with my loved ones lkn mujhey kia pata tha k mera yahan ana sab kuch bigar dega eke k kar sab door horahe hain mujhse 3 days ho gaye hain yet nothing is like before mom abhi bhi kahin na kahin gussa hain mere friends mujhey ignore kar rahe hain dad bhi upset hain ,meri behan mujhse baat karna pasand nahi karti uncle aunty koi meri shakaal nahi dekhna chahta aur nandini wo to meri taraf dekhti bhi nahi hai aj mere pass vibha lkn aur koi nahi aur jab mere pass vibha nahi thi than sab they mere pass meri family mere friends and nandu lkn ab...men kia karon I want everything to be normal I want my family and friends back lkn on the same side I don't want to loose vibha GOD...

Manik was in his thoughts when nyonika came there to tell something to him

Nyo:manik...

M;yes mom

Nyo:busy to nahi ho

M:no mom ap k liye I am always free

Nyo:hmmm...kher wo men bas yeh batane k liye ayi thi aj tumhare dad ki ek business party hai jisme hum sab invited hain so he wants u to come so kia tum aooge?

M: mom ap mujhse pooch kun rahi ho offcourse men aoonga ap pas mujhey order do...

Nyo: nahi manik ab men tumse sirf request hi kar sakti hun because now u r big na so u can take your decisions aur men ya tumhare dad tumpe apna koi faisla thop k past repeat nahi karna chahte

M:mom...

Nyo:sham ko ready rehna

Saying so nyonika was about to leave when

M:mom plz 2 min betho na mere pass

Nyo:hmmm

nabilaa456 thumbnail

CHAPTER 04 C

Nyonika agrees and sits on his bed he comes and lays in her lap and keeps her hand on his hair and then says

M:maa kia men itna bura hun k koi mujh se baaat nahi kar raha

Nyo:...

M:maa mene nandini se pyaar nahi karta aur vibha se karta hun to is men meri kia galti hai sab mujhey aese kun treat kar rahe hain

Nyo:tumhain abhi bhi yahi lagta hai manik k jo sab kar rahe hain wo galat hai and tum sahi ho

M:mom men...

Nyo:men kia manik ??tumhain nandini ka dukh nazar nahi ata uska 10 saal ka intezaar nazar nahi ata uska pyaar nazar nahi ata??tum kabse itne selfish hogaye tum nandu ko apni jaan kehte the na to kia hua ab ya phir tum sirf kehne k liye use apni jaan kehte the..

M:mom aesa nahi hai nandu is ,was and will always be my jaan men us k liye hamesha rahunga whenever she needs me ...i love her a lot but only as a friend

Saying so manik leaves to terrace again and nyonika comes behind him

Nyo:tu iska matlab tujhey koi farak nahi parta

M:kis baat se

Nyo: sanjana ne nandini ki shaadi karne ka faisla kia hai wo uski shaadi karane chahti hai

Manik was shocked to hear this he didn't knew what to say

M:mom men...(he didn't knew what to say)

Nyo:u know what manik abhi mujhey nandu k liye bura lag raha tha k uski shaddi uski marzi k khilaf kisi aur se horahi hai lkn now u know what I myself want nandini to get married sachi u don't deserve her...

Nyonika was about to continue when they saw nandini going towards her house with a pale and expressionless face manik saw her and felt pained seeing her in that condition

M:agar ap sab ko lagat hai mene nandini k sath bura kia hai to then fine men nandini ko accept karne k liye tyaaar hun as a wife lkn yeh yaad rakhiye ga k wo sirf meri biwi kehlaye gi bane gi kabhi nahi meri nandini k liye dosti itni badi hai k I can sacrifice myself also and so does vibha

saying this to nyonika manik leaves from thre

but he didn't see that someone else also heard this entire saying and that was nandini yes that was nandini who came to nyonika for something but stopped when she heard manik saying this

nabilaa456 thumbnail

CHAPTER 04 D

Nandini heard this and was now more hurt she without saying anything left from there

She went in her room and cried badly

Soon it was evening everyone was ready to go in the party moorthys were also invited there nandini also agreed to go there

In the party

Malhotras were alreaady there when moorthys came nyonika and sanjana met eachother and then mr moorthy and mr malhotra also met eachother fab4 came and met nandini who was dressed up in a beautiful sareee

Nandini saw manik and vibha standing togather but she remained expresssionless manik was hurt to see her like that manik came towards her but nandini simply ignored him and went away manik stood there hurt

Soon a dance was announced manik and vibha were dancing ,mukti and abhi along with dhruv aliya were dancing nandini was standing in a corner when cabir came and asked her for dance she hesitated first but then she agreed

Cabir and nandini was dancing with nandini having a expression less face manik was continueously seeeing her but she ignored him soon partners were changed now it was nandini and manik ,mukti and cabir,dhruv and vibha ,abhi and alya

Nandini did not want to perform with manik she wanted to go but manik was not letting her to go cabir and mukti saw this so when there was a round cabir smartly pushed mukti to manik and got nandini back manik was hurt to see this

Nandini was talking to fab4 when alll of them suddenlu heard a thud voice they turned and saw that mr moothy has fainted they all rushed to him nandini checks him and tells them to rush him to the hospital

He is taken to hospital and doctors inform that he got a heart attack manik reaches there and sees this he was coming near nandini, and sanjana who were crying badly but was stopped but mr malhotra who turned him around and slapped him

Manik lookedd at him shocked and so does the others vibha came and tried to interupt

V:uncle plzz..

MM:kia men apne bete se akele men baat karsakta hun

So she stops right there and mr moorthy drags manik to waiting area all others also follow him except nandini

Edited by nabilaa456 - 8 years ago
kitkat5756 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey bachaaa...kaisi hain ????? After a very long time finally seeing my baiby ... Kaisi hain tu ????? Hmmm intresting promo bacha ... Don't let nandu accept manik so easily ...let him realise nandu's love by himself ...cold reaction will be appropriate in these situation ... Update soon ...love u bohot sarraaa ...tc...with lots of love and hugs
nanoNikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey read all the parts in one go... Its really awesome. Continue soon waiting...
nabilaa456 thumbnail

CHAPTER 04 E

Mr malhotra drags manik to waiting room and ask him

MM:tum yahan kia kar rahe ho

M;men uncle ko dekhne aya hun

MM:kun aya ho aj uski is halat k tum zimedar ho

Manik was shocked to hear this

NYO:raj tum kuch batao ge k ise kia hua jo bhaisab ki avhanaq heart attack agaya

MM:apne bete se poocho

M:dad mene kia kia??

MM:kai kia manik kia kia tumne sab to tumne hi kia tumhain pata hai nynika men aur moorthy baat kar rahe they k achanaq singh saab aye aur apne bete ka rishta toor gaye nandu k sath sirf iski wajah se aur yahi nahi wo to yeh tak kehne lage k nandu men koi kami hai jis ki wajah se manik us se shadi nahi kar na chahata and isiliye wo apne sath ek ladki leke ke aya hai manik ki ek galti ki saza nandu bukhad rahi hai moorthy yeh sab sambhal nahi paaya and isiliye use heart attack aya singh to itna bhi keh gaya k ab nandu se koi shadi nahi karega aur moorthy ab hamesha apni beti ko apne sath rakhna parega

Manik was shocked and hell guilty to listen to all this and so were others

MM:thanku soo much manik thank u

He was about to continue when nurse came in and told them that mr moorthy is awake now all rush to his room manik and vibha come in last

They entered to see mr moorthy talking to nandini it seemed as he had told her everything

Mm:ab kia hoga kon kare ga tujh se shaadi meri bachi

N:appa mene sab kia jo ap ne kaha mene manik se divorce liya ,I agreed to marry whom ever u want me to but appa agar meri destiny men aese rehna likha hai to aese sahi mujhey kisi ki zaroorat nahi mere passs buhat log hain ap ho amma hain bhai ,mere friends and phir nyo mom and papa bhi to hain I don't want anyone else

Mm;lkn ek life partner to nahi hai na I am sorry bachha lkn amms k age men majboor tha aur phie wo dugu(mr malhotra)ka beta tha isliye mujhey laga k wo ...

By this time all had came inside the rooom and were in tears listening the father and daughter

N:appa plzz men...

But she was stopped by mr moorthy

Mm:ab kon karega tujhse shadi kon apnayega tujhey?

As soon as he ended it a voice came frrom behind startling and shocking them alll

I WILL MARRY HER

They all turned to look who it was and were more shocked to see owner of voice that was MANIK who was standing on the enterance and heard everthing and then said this...

Destiny truly is unpredictable...it brings some things on such times where u r in a fix of not knowing what to do ...so the best solution In this situation is to leave it all on destiny and just go with flow as what it stores is for your best and u will get it on right time...!!!!!!!!!!😉

NOTE: so here goes the chapter
I hope u all will like it it took me 3 hours to complete it
do tell me how is it
keep commenting and supporting!!
enjoy
Edited by nabilaa456 - 8 years ago
manan58 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey yar..
Don't do this pls..
I really like ur stry n wanna knw wht ll happen next...
Pls dnt stop yar..
This is nt fair..
update ws awesome..
Pls dnt discontinue