They r already married.. Ohh awesome
Eagerly waiting for next
Edited by manan58 - 8 years ago
nabilaa456 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

CHAPTER 03 C

In the moorthy mansion

After coming back from the moorthy mansion nandini straight away went to her room and cried badly she couldn't believe what just happened now she was broken,shocked,sad and what not

Here all were requesting her to open the door but she didn't

Not able to hold more nandini wipes her tears ,gets up and open the door

Before anyone could say anything she says that she wants to go out

Sanjana tries to stop her but mr murthy lets her go

Nandini leaves from there all are sad to see her like this sanjana breaks down badly

Nandini reaches the waterfall and recalls all her memories from childhood that she spent with manik she cries badly recalling what manik said

After some time manik also reaches the same place he sees nandini sitting there all shocked,sad and hurt

His heart shrieks seeing her like this

He goes near her and sat besides her ,she sees him and is about to get up but manik holds her hand and pleads her to atleast listen onece

M:I know nandini u are hurt and I am really sorry for that nandu u know dad sent me 10 years back when I went there I was all alone I hated this I wanted to be with u all but that wasnnt possible nandu plz I don't know why I cant see u crying all like this my breath goes away seeing u cry like this plzz nandu stop crying u know its all elders fault they married us when we were only 15 they made us belive that we are made for eachother we love eachother when I was there I met her there I hated her first but then we gradually became friend and then I fell in love with her plz nandini don't break this friendship I need this a lot I came back for u but only a s a friend

Maniks word hurted her badlybut hse doesn't say anything and leaves from there silently manik is all sad

Nandini reaches home sanjana comes to her but before she could say anything aryaman comes(nandinis friend)and says that there is an emergency she need to come

Nandini first refuses but then agrees relucuently

nabilaa456 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 03 D

Nandini comes to hospital and goes to check patient aryaman leaves for some other work

Nandini is checking the patient when arya man comes nandini tells that she ate many sleeping pills we have to take it out

After sometimes patient regains consciousness nandini asks name her says,she says vibha nandini then asks

N:kun kiya yeh?

V:he left me he ditched me

N:ese shaks k liye apni zindagi kun khatam karahi ho

Vibha was about to say something when she sees some one and says

V:what are u doing here kun aye ho tum yhan manik?

Vibha came to surprise manik but she heard nyonika announcement but not maniks reaction

Hearing manik nandini is shocked and turns back to him he sees her and says

M:nandu tum?

V:to yeh hai nandini

M:vibhai she is only my best friend I love u only sachi I wanted u to come here and meet mom and dad and nandini too plz I only love u she is my friend

Saying so he was about to hug her nandini is sad and so she leaves vibha closes her eyes amnik gets worried

He says to aryaman

M:aryaman plz check her

A;don't worry she is fine but pta nahi nandini hai ya nahi??

M:hum pechle 10 saal se contact men nahi hai to how can she love me?

A:she has always loved u and yes u r loosing very precious thing remember that!!!

Hearing him manik is alll numb...

do tell me how is it

I am waiting for your likes and coments😊

asangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nyc one...
waitng fr ur othr stry tooo...post it plzzz
manan58 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh Ho... Vibha..kyu..
Grr I hate her.. .fix nandu's marriage with Arya n let Manik suffer..
Then he ll realise his mistake
Awesome update
ankurparmar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
manik ne nandini ke sath thik nahi kiya jab use pata tha they were married . shadi koi khel nahi chahe kisi age me ho .agar manik one woman man hota to manik kisi bhi situation me nandini ke sath asa nahi karta .friendship alag baat hai lekin shadi it's really different matter. nandini ko bilkul bhi manik ke pas nahi jana chahiye, balki use bhi koi Acha sa lifepatner ke sath move on karna chahiye wo bhi manik ke samne. . jisne pahle sadhi ki kadar nahi ki wo baad me kya karega. even he doesn't deserve nandini friendship. aur vibha use to Apne pyar pe yakin hi nahi puri baat jane bina itna bada kadam utha liya wo kya sath nibhayegi. superb written please update soon.
jesse93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar!
Ab how will I wait till the next update, they are just mindblowing.
sweet_kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story
Though the update was emotional
It was great
Loved
it
Thanks for the pm!!
AKSH358 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail