all tha best for ur exam
ashitha.kerala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
nice promo we will be waiting for ur update all d best for ur exams
NeysaSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Okay we will wait for your exam and good luck for your exam. Study well and work hard and take care of your health too.bye bye and stay bless
thamannamanan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice promo

all the best for your exams

we ll wait for u

shaan... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent promo...
Manan's talk bout their relationship...
All d best 4 ur xamz...
Plz continue soon after ur xamz...
Till den will b waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
Sony.K thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Promo is nice.
Please update next chapter.

!!Waiting!!

nabilaa456 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
CHAPTER 12

Manik after completing what he had to say looked at nandini with a hope to get a positive answer but all he got was silence ... complete silence
After waiting for couple of seconds than minutes he said

M: nandini kuch kahoo gi nahi ??

N: kia kahoon

M: tumhara jawab kia hai is pew o kaho ?? job hi dil men hai wo kaho

N:jawab dene se pheley ek baat poochna chaahti hun !! jawab doge??

Manik was confused as to what she wasnts to ask but then he chucked his thoughts and nodded her to continue

Nandini taking a deep breath says which shock him to the core

N: pyaaar karpao Ge mujhse. Sahi mainoon men apne dil se pyaar karpao ge mujjhey ??

Manik looked at her shocked unable to understand as to what he should say it was as if he was still trying to comprehenned her question

Nandini on the other hand was just looking at manik. His face trying to read what he was thinking
When even after some time nandini didn't got any answer she continued...

CHAPTER 12
nabilaa456 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
CHAPTER 12 B

N: smiles sadly a little) tumne sahi kaha manik hamara rishta almost husband wife jesa hi hai .we share everything with eachother . the other person is the first one to know who with we share our happiness,our sorrows , with whom we find peace . you are absolutely right manik... Lkn agar yeh baat tum shaadi se pehle kehte na toh I would have been the one most haapy but u know what manik jo kuch bhi hua hamari shaadi men aur shaadi k baad (nandini said referring to what happened on their engagement and then on reception night ) us k baad two very important thing lack in our life TRUST' and LOVE' manik men tumpe trust nahi karti . ankh band kar jo attoot vishwas tha mera tumpe ab wo nahi hai . aur love wo to tumne khud hi accept kia that u don't love me ... you yourself said na I know vibha and I am really sorry for this lkn mene jo kaha wo buhat soch samajh k kaha mene nandini ko tute hue nahi dekhsakta nahi uske against koi bole yeh dekh sakta hun mene tumse pyaar kia hai and hamesha karoon ga lkn now I cant marry you I will marry nandini and that's decided and than I love too vibha and I will always' ( maniks words he said to vibha outside the hospital)

Manik got startled listening his words only and looks at nandini questioningly who clears his confusion

N:haan manik ... I heard your talk with vibha that day . (smiles sadly) manik rishte trust aur pyaar ki bunyaad pe baante hain ...agar nahi to wo rishtey khkley hoote hain .hamare rishte men agar trust phir se aa bhi gaya tab bhu pyaar na hone se hamara rishta sirf complicate hi hoga aur shaid ek waqt ayega jab yeh rishat booj lagane lagega jo men nahi chahti ... ... I promised appa to give 100 %to this relation ... men is rishte ko muaka dena chahti hun lkn complicate nahi . isiliye poocha tha mene k kia tum mujhse pyaar karpaoge !!! lkn shad mujhey mera jawab mil gaya ( indicating his silence as an answeeer)

Sometimes love test a lot ...like hell. It makes us go through that which we don't want to think about

By the time nandini ended she was in tears as its not easy to see who u love love someone else ...she wiped her ters and was about to leave when stopped stunned by him

M: pyaar pata nahi lkn men is rishte ko zaroor nibhaunga chahe kuch hojaye