plz don't stop
after so much time time i have found an interesting story
but at last u have given a sad news
plz continue
waiting for the next part
ajith37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Please update soon very interesting... Can't wait... Pls pls update soon.. nice story
riya_10101 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Are why r u discontinuing...
i read all chapters in one go...
plz cont
nabilaa456 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 05

All turned to look as who said and were shocked to see manik vibha who was standing besides manik was also shocked

Manik came inside and was about to go to mr moorthy but was stopped by mr malhotra who looked at him angrily and then

MM:have u lost it manik ??jaante bhi ho k kia keh rahe ho??

M:dad men jaanta men kia keh raha hun and don't worry I wont regret later

MM:but manik halat utne simple nahi hain jitna tum le rahe ho things have been made complicated by u only so now why this...

M:dad I know but trust me on this plz for once...

Saying so manik moved towards mr moorthy who was already staring at him manik kneeled down in front of him took his one hand in his and then said

M:uncle men jaanta hun k meri is decision se koi bhi khush naahi hai I know k ap sab mujhpe bharoosa bhi nahi karparehe hain because I already once...lkn uncle mene yeh jo decision lia hai wo kisi bhi jald bazii men nahi lia hai men jaaanta hun k ap nandu k liye pareshan ho a raj jo kuch bhi hua wo sab kahin na kahin sirf meri wajah se hua hai ... nandu meri bachpan ki dost hai and use se bhi zyada jaan hai wo meri men use kisi bhi kisam ki taqleef men nahi dekh sakta men wada nahi karsakta par poori koshish karoon ga k men use hamesha khush rakhoon

Mr moorthy looked at manik for a quiet a while while everyone in the room were all shocked to hear manik and also scared for mr moorthys reaction

Mr moorthy looked at sanjana who blinked her eyes he then looked at manik who was already looking t him and said

Mm:mere bte se mere daamad bano ge

Manik nodded smiling faintly but what they heard next was enough to shock them all

N:MUJHEY NAHI KARNI YEH SHADI

Nandini said this and all looked at her her face was blank nobody knew what she was thnking saying so she left from there

nabilaa456 thumbnail

CHAPTER 05 B

Hearing nandini all were shocked no body knew what to say nevertheless mr moorthy gathering the courage asked cabir to call nandini and told everyone to wait outside

Cabir brought nandini as instructed by mr moorthy all went out except nandini mr moorthy called nandini and asked her to sit beside him

Nandini nodded

Outside the room as soon as they came out vibha dragged manik along her while the rest watch them vibha brought him outside in the garden and then said

V:manik what was that ? how can u say that ?

M:I know vibha and I am really sorry for this lkn mene jo kaha wo buhat soch samajh k kaha mene nandini ko tute hue nahi dekhsakta nahi uske against koi bole yeh dekh sakta hun mene tumse pyaar kia hai and hamesha karoon ga lkn now I cant marry you I will marry nandini and that's decided

V:how can u say this manik tumne bulaya tha mujhey yahan ???

M:han v mene bulaya tha tumhain yahn I wanted u to meet my parents and then hamari shadi hojaye but now even I am helpless

V:I love u manik

M:I love too vibha and I will always lkn plzz now I cant do anything I am sorry

With this both manik and vibha hug each other tightly and are in tears but this scene was noticed by two other pair of eyes as well and they were NANDINI and NYONIKA

Nyonika was happy and sad aas well to see this

Happy because manik choose nandini over vibha

Sab because for him he still love vibha that means marrying with nandini is just a compromise for him

Where as for nandini she was all shattered once again she was now blaming herself for breaking manik and vinbha and was hurt because manik loved vibha not her she was on the edge of loosing herself again which he got back with great difficulty

nabilaa456 thumbnail

CHAPTER 05 C

Nandini was walking on the road and remembering her talk with her father

...FLASHBACK...

After everyone left and nandini settled down mr moorthy pleaded nandini to agree to this marriage he told her that this socirty will not let her live in peace so therefore for his sake she should agree to this marriage

Nandini for her fathers sake agreed to this marriage

...FLSHBACK ENDS...

Nandini was walking remincing her and her fathers talk then manik and vibha talk she was now crying bitterly she didn't knew what to do!!!!

Here after vibha left nyonika came to manik and placed a hand on his shoulder he turned around and wiped his tears when nyonika said

Nyo:jab use pyaar nahi kate to use shadi kun kar rahe ho?

Hearing her manik chukled and then said

M: mene ap ko phele hi kaha tha k nandini k liye meri dosti itni badi hai k I can sacrifice myself also and so does vibha so...

Nyo:lkn jab tum use pyar nahi karte to phirse is shaadi ka kia matlab ?

M:I don't know lkn men poori kooshish karon ga k men is relationship pe loyal rahon

Saying so manik left

Nyonika POV

Mujhey nahi pata manik tum kia kar rahe ho lkn plz us bachi ko aur dukh mat dena wo already buhat she chuki hai plzz pata nahi is shaadi ka kia anjaam ho ga

Nyonika thought worriedly

In te hospital outside mr mooorthys room all are standing when manik and nyonika enter nyonika sensed the tension so she asked what happened to which cabir replied

C:wo aunty pari(nandini) uncle se baat kar k bahar gayi hai and ab tak ayi...

He stopped in mid as he saw nandini coming in ...

All turned to look at her and saw her pale and blank face manik also saw her it hurted him to see her lke this

Nandini looked at him and then to all other family members she tehn asked abhi

N:app kese hain bhai?

A:he is fine abhi soo rahe hain he was asking for u

Nandini nods and then says

N:I am ready

All look at her confused seeing their faces she sighs and takes a deep breath closing her eyes and then says

N:I AM READY FOR THE MARRIAGE

All look at her sanjana asks her again so she nods in approval

All congratulate eachother but two people attend there lifeless,emotionless,hurt,pained sad and what not and those 2 are MANIK and NANDINI

Manik was sad and hurt because he had to leave vibha and also nandini had to face so much because of him and nandini was sad for manik ...

Some jodis are really destined as in case of manik and nandini which they will realize later...

PRECAP: manans wedding, first night😛
yeh loo ji

here is update so yes I am continuing all my stories so now plz don't be angry,sad or hurt

I think I over reacted but then the response on last update was really over whelming so thanku sooo much for that and plz I want same on this tooo haan
also I started a new manan ss plz read that its title is not yet finalized yet need help in that too plz have a look!!
updates may not be regular because I have a wedding in my home I know this update is also crap but then plz bear it
will update as soon as I get time
manans wedding in next update pakkka

till then keep waiting

plz comment and like
I am waiting
ENJOY!!
megha94kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally u r back... gd to see u.. bs regular update krti rho... fir dekhna kitne comments aate h...
piyasmanan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is not fair typical serial ekta k style...no ur story is hatke...I love plz don't make her abla nandini...waiting for love to realise n wait whole life...for whole family...
Sreeja_babu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally manan ke shadi honevala...
Lekin manik ne toh abhi bhi vibha se pyar krthi he...😭😭
Poor nandu...Aur kitna shna hoga us bechari ko...
Hope manik ke rejection ke baad vibha nandu ko kuch kr na de...
hope manik will realize abt nandu's true love soon..
Awesum update dear...
Do continue...