Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Avyakta

At present the temperature is --7 , out side 8 inches snow . Here is the picture from my bedroom window !

So pretty! Looks almost like a polaroid picture 😊
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Good Day my sweet Pratyushians πŸ€—

Congratulation on a new FC πŸ₯³

Today is a Day of Archangel Michael, here in Serbia, and it is the second biggest Family Saint that is celebrated here, so I wish Srecan Arandjelovdan to all who celebrate today...❀️

Today a Heaven is richer for one little angel. Thank you all who prayed for Maza. She stopped to wagged her tail around 3,30 am...I hold her in my arms as she breathed her last breath...😭

I have another dog, to take care, who is searching all day for his friend everywhere, refuse to eat and continue to sit in front of the gate waiting for her to come back...πŸ˜”

I will be back here and read all the backpages later in the night. I will be fine, no need to worry...
Love you all, thank you for all your kind words and support, you are great bunch of girls...πŸ€—

A friend received this after the loss of her dog. #quotes #dogs #animals:

Saying goodbye to a beloved pet... I cried just reading this, without losing a pet.:

So sorry, dear Branka, this is a lot of heart ache but sending my sympathies to you and your daughter, be strong.πŸ€—

http://whosepetbags.blogspot.com/ Stylish 3D Animal Poodle Puppy Face Messenger Bag Women Leisure Shoulder Bag $26.9:
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

At present the temperature is --7 , out side 8 inches snow . Here is the picture from my bedroom window !

Very pretty but I know not so easy for the inhabitants, take care, your first winter in such cold climes!πŸ€—
Viswasruti thumbnail
A snow storm warning was issued some 45 minutes back , and Avy is at present sat in the cozy corner of her house and watching the snow fall from the window , cooking is over and waiting to eat her lunch !
Snow totals of 6 to 12 inches with locally higher amounts will be recorded in northern Illinois and from northwestern Indiana to southern Lower Michigan. This includes the northern and western suburbs of Chicago.As colder air funnels in on the back side of the storm, the snow at the lakefront will begin to stick Saturday afternoon.Visibility will be greatly reduced in some of the heaviest pockets of snowfall soon .
Vibha ,me too worrying for her , but that girl is gleefully watching the splendid spectacle !
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Today is a Day of Archangel Michael, here in Serbia, and it is the second biggest Family Saint that is celebrated here, so I wish Srecan Arandjelovdan to all who celebrate today...❀️

Today a Heaven is richer for one little angel. Thank you all who prayed for Maza. She stopped to wagged her tail around 3,30 am...I hold her in my arms as she breathed her last breath...😭

I have another dog, to take care, who is searching all day for his friend everywhere, refuse to eat and continue to sit in front of the gate waiting for her to come back...πŸ˜”

I will be back here and read all the backpages later in the night. I will be fine, no need to worry...
Love you all, thank you for all your kind words and support, you are great bunch of girls...πŸ€—

Saying goodbye to a beloved pet... I cried just reading this, without losing a pet.:

BrankaπŸ€—

And Finally a message to you and your daughter from your pet:

cygnet9 thumbnail

Avi this is so beautiful. But do take care of your self from that coldπŸ€—
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

A snow storm warning was issued some 45 minutes back , and Avy is at present sat in the cozy corner of her house and watching the snow fall from the window , cooking is over and waiting to eat her lunch !

Snow totals of 6 to 12 inches with locally higher amounts will be recorded in northern Illinois and from northwestern Indiana to southern Lower Michigan. This includes the northern and western suburbs of Chicago.As colder air funnels in on the back side of the storm, the snow at the lakefront will begin to stick Saturday afternoon.Visibility will be greatly reduced in some of the heaviest pockets of snowfall soon .
Vibha ,me too worrying for her , but that girl is gleefully watching the splendid spectacle !

Love the way you both are so in tune with each other ❀️
cygnet9 thumbnail

Good Night friends, see you all tomorrow😊
ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Branka πŸ€—πŸ˜­
I'm sorry .

Edited by ahilajkula - 8 years ago
ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Today I found this touching video. We see that all living beings are suffering the loss of their loved ones.

Iako je njegov prijatelj uginuo, on to ne eli da prihvati. Pogledajte njegovu dirljivu reakciju! | LikeMag | We like to entertain you
Edited by ahilajkula - 8 years ago