Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the beautiful pics you post, Nado 😊
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good Day my sweet Pratyushians πŸ€—

Congratulation on a new FC πŸ₯³

Today is a Day of Archangel Michael, here in Serbia, and it is the second biggest Family Saint that is celebrated here, so I wish Srecan Arandjelovdan to all who celebrate today...❀️

Today a Heaven is richer for one little angel. Thank you all who prayed for Maza. She stopped to wagged her tail around 3,30 am...I hold her in my arms as she breathed her last breath...😭

I have another dog, to take care, who is searching all day for his friend everywhere, refuse to eat and continue to sit in front of the gate waiting for her to come back...πŸ˜”

I will be back here and read all the backpages later in the night. I will be fine, no need to worry...
Love you all, thank you for all your kind words and support, you are great bunch of girls...πŸ€—

A friend received this after the loss of her dog. #quotes #dogs #animals:

Saying goodbye to a beloved pet... I cried just reading this, without losing a pet.:
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Today is a Day of Archangel Michael, here in Serbia, and it is the second biggest Family Saint that is celebrated here, so I wish Srecan Arandjelovdan to all who celebrate today...❀️

Today a Heaven is richer for one little angel. Thank you all who prayed for Maza. She stopped to wagged her tail around 3,30 am...I hold her in my arms as she breathed her last breath...😭

I have another dog, to take care, who is searching all day for his friend everywhere, refuse to eat and continue to sit in front of the gate waiting for her to come back...πŸ˜”

I will be back here and read all the backpages later in the night. I will be fine, no need to worry...
Love you all, thank you for all your kind words and support, you are great bunch of girls...πŸ€—

Saying goodbye to a beloved pet... I cried just reading this, without losing a pet.:

Branka ❀️

Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

My dear, dear Branka β€οΈπŸ€—

One little angel is watching over you and your daughter ❀️
Viswasruti thumbnail

Branka ..πŸ€—
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Branka my dear friend , so sorry for your loss . Hugging you with all my love .

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
At present the temperature is --7 , out side 8 inches snow . Here is the picture from my bedroom window !