Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

๐Ÿ˜ŠThank you Nado for the caps!

Beautiful creations Madhu.
Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Hey friends, Branka could not post her message, so sent through me, please read her post๐Ÿ˜Š

Branka's message

Hello my sweet Pratyushians :D< big hug" title="*>:D< big hug">

Just came home from a walk with my mother, and was so happy as I mannaged to come in FC and read few pages...my happiness had no end...

Appreciate the daily miracles of life:

But my happiness did not last long, because I was throwen out, and again can not log in...So I am using Vibha's offer that she will copy this message into FC for me...As much as I can read on the pages that I opened, here is few words:

Thank you Nado for those beautiful Caps of our girl in PC, Prats and Rahul are so cute. I am so happy to hear that our girl is happy and that she found a man of her dreams, that is so great...Love to see their happy faces...

I am sad that Duska decided to leave our company, hope she will reconsider her decision...
Agree with everything Madi, Gina and all of you wrote...For me this place is important not only because of Prats, but because of all of you , dear friends that I was lucky to met on my virtual journey...It was never only because of Prats, or before that because SY...it was always on the first place about all of you who made me addicted to your company and friendship, and whom I miss this days as I can not come in our place...And as for Prats, as I always used to say, she is just like a daughter to me, and I really wish to her all the happiness in this world...As long as she is happy, I am happy as well...On the end, she knows the best who makes her happy...

I am enjoying my time in Zagreb, that is decorated so beautifully in this Advent time (My hometown was voted for the most beautiful Advent in Europe*:) happy)...Going for walks with my mother and enjoying in her company and this, unexpectedly beautiful & sunny days...

I am missing you all a lot...My brother said that he will reinstall all the programs, so hope that after that this PC will allow me to go in FC and enjoy there with all of you...If not, will find some other solution...Sending you all my love...hope to be with you soon...Until than, you stay healthy and happy and enjoy the end of the year and this festive season...*&amp;amp;lt;:-P party

Christmas time is your favourite time of the year? Join our #ZAGREB #CHRISTMAS FAIR 4 DAYS TOUR this winter! This Fair starts in the end of November and ends in the beginning of January; so book your tour http://tourcroatia.co.uk/package/christmas-fair-in-zagreb-28-nov-2015-3-jan-2016/ #TRAVEL #CROATIA:
Capital city of Croatia, Zagreb, in Christmastly mood :):

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/93/4d/15/934d153fbfb95d1f85e542f40c97d58e.jpg

Branka โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—

I'm glad you're happy. Problems with the computer will be solved. No need to get upset. Enjoy the walking and talking with his family. We are here. Beautiful Sigges you sent us, thank you.
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Good night friends ! Sweet dreams !

Hello Ivone ๐Ÿค—

Lovely , Madhu.
Sweet dreams ๐Ÿ˜Š
nn027 thumbnail

Can short WU? Please ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!

I watched PC last night, it was there for half an hour only and there was no game but only focused on acquainting us with two couples, one was Salil Ankola and Riya and the other were the super-models, forgot their names. So no one missed anything, Padma good you gave the remote to your husband and Madi good you slept! There were only fleeting glances of Prats, nothing much!

Madi, beautiful, new siggies!

Nado, a big hug to you for the wonderful caps, thank you so much dear!
Edited by vibraj - 8 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Another link on PC!

http://www.tellychakkar.com//tv/reviews/sony-tvs-power-couple-hits-all-the-right-chords-151214#

Good Morning Vibha and friends๐Ÿ˜Š

Finally a positive news about the Power Couple show. Very happy to read the article. It is true to whatever they wrote in the article. I really wish Prat's to survive at least middle of the show, because she and Rahul were not acting fake. They are dignified in every aspects. And Prats to earn good money. I believe she is aspiring to become a producer. For that she need to work hard to earn money.
itpostaff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nado ! thanks for the Awesome Caps of CP. ๐Ÿ‘
Pratz. looks Beautiful from each & every angle.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Branka ! Wonderful Pics.of Christmes Decorationโญ๏ธ
WISH We could also accompany you & your mother on such Lively & Lighted Streets.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good Morning friends , have a nice day .
Thank you Nado for the wonderful Caps !๐Ÿค—
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: itpostaff

Nado ! thanks for the Awesome Caps of CP. ๐Ÿ‘

Pratz. looks Beautiful from each & every angle.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Branka ! Wonderful Pics.of Christmes Decorationโญ๏ธ
WISH We could also accompany you & your mother on such Lively & Lighted Streets.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Garima that is my wish too !๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thank you Nado for the wonderful Caps !๐Ÿค—

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning!

I watched PC last night, it was there for half an hour only and there was no game but only focused on acquainting us with two couples, one was Salil Ankola and Riya and the other were the super-models, forgot their names. So no one missed anything, Padma good you gave the remote to your husband and Madi good you slept! There were only fleeting glances of Prats, nothing much!

Madi, beautiful, new siggies!

Nado, a big hug to you for the wonderful caps, thank you so much dear!

Thank you Vibha for your assuring words and for the brief WU.๐Ÿค—
Thank you Nado for the Caps ๐Ÿค—