Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ivony you are wonderful🤗❤️
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Hey friends, Branka could not post her message, so sent through me, please read her post😊

Branka's message

Hello my sweet Pratyushians :D< big hug" title="*>:D< big hug">

Just came home from a walk with my mother, and was so happy as I mannaged to come in FC and read few pages...my happiness had no end...

Appreciate the daily miracles of life:

But my happiness did not last long, because I was throwen out, and again can not log in...So I am using Vibha's offer that she will copy this message into FC for me...As much as I can read on the pages that I opened, here is few words:

Thank you Nado for those beautiful Caps of our girl in PC, Prats and Rahul are so cute. I am so happy to hear that our girl is happy and that she found a man of her dreams, that is so great...Love to see their happy faces...

I am sad that Duska decided to leave our company, hope she will reconsider her decision...
Agree with everything Madi, Gina and all of you wrote...For me this place is important not only because of Prats, but because of all of you , dear friends that I was lucky to met on my virtual journey...It was never only because of Prats, or before that because SY...it was always on the first place about all of you who made me addicted to your company and friendship, and whom I miss this days as I can not come in our place...And as for Prats, as I always used to say, she is just like a daughter to me, and I really wish to her all the happiness in this world...As long as she is happy, I am happy as well...On the end, she knows the best who makes her happy...

I am enjoying my time in Zagreb, that is decorated so beautifully in this Advent time (My hometown was voted for the most beautiful Advent in Europe*:) happy)...Going for walks with my mother and enjoying in her company and this, unexpectedly beautiful & sunny days...

I am missing you all a lot...My brother said that he will reinstall all the programs, so hope that after that this PC will allow me to go in FC and enjoy there with all of you...If not, will find some other solution...Sending you all my love...hope to be with you soon...Until than, you stay healthy and happy and enjoy the end of the year and this festive season...*&amp;amp;lt;:-P party

Christmas time is your favourite time of the year? Join our #ZAGREB #CHRISTMAS FAIR 4 DAYS TOUR this winter! This Fair starts in the end of November and ends in the beginning of January; so book your tour http://tourcroatia.co.uk/package/christmas-fair-in-zagreb-28-nov-2015-3-jan-2016/ #TRAVEL #CROATIA:
Capital city of Croatia, Zagreb, in Christmastly mood :):

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/93/4d/15/934d153fbfb95d1f85e542f40c97d58e.jpg

Thank you Vibha for posting these beautiful words and fond hugs sent by Branka !
Honey like words decorated with these wonderful siggies , left us spell bound !Yes ...this is called as the real friendship ! Eager to meet us with a smiling face !That is our Branka !👏
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Ivony you are wonderful🤗❤️

❤️🤗

Word Count: 0

cygnet9 thumbnail
I think this Laughing Colors read my mind status and come up with these type of quotes😆:

Good Night friends, see you all tomorrow😃
cygnet9 thumbnail
Me and my husband are fighting over Remote, he want to see movie and I want to see PC. Finally I gave up to maintain peace😆.
The bottom line is please anybody can come-up with an update on PC tomorrow?
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglecat9

Me and my husband are fighting over Remote, he want to see movie and I want to see PC. Finally I gave up to maintain peace😆.

The bottom line is please anybody can come-up with an update on PC tomorrow?

Padma , I too missed the PC for different reason , slipped in to sleep while telling bed time story to kids 😕 So waiting to know what happened there today !😊
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good night friends ! Sweet dreams !
Hello Ivone 🤗
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Laku no prijatelji! Slatki snovi !
Pozdrav Ivone 🤗
[/CITAT]

❤️🤗
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello everyone. 😊

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Saw PC last night, it is an exciting skills game but only wish they did not spoil it with unnecessary doses of fake romance between couples of over 10 years between the game.😆. Prats and Rahul were more dignified in their behaviour. So now week days onward, 10 pm.

But what has happened to the PC forum, there is no buzz at all, not one AT or thread on any couple, very strange!😕

Branka is still unable to access IF from her computer, she says she will try to go to a cafe and come here, she misses all of us very much!

Hello Vibha.
Thank you for your notification. I hope that will be soon Branka problems solved. I miss a lot.
Edited by nn027 - 8 years ago