Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Haha so true๐Ÿ˜† I felt it was a contrast from Dashrath's household though as I sense more of a freedom in Sita and her sisters' upbringing. Freedom in expressing thoughts and emotions as compared to the lifestyle of Ram and his brothers. Just an observation ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes the contract is visible.
Just that Ram and his brother aren't living in palace
So right now no restrictions
Example is them jumping from the falls๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
So they are free in Gurukul
But Dashrath would be too worried to let them free๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Same here. His words are so meaningful and thought provoking and he is rightly called as the Maharishi.

P.S. Was it Subala or Sulabha ? The audio in the online videos weren't clear ๐Ÿ˜›

It's sulbha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Aaah that's true. ๐Ÿ˜†

Okay so it is Sulabha! I thought I got that wrong๐Ÿ˜†
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

Incredible take yet again. Shweta, wonderful banner.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My favorite part of the episode today was Ram and his brothers and the archery test. Ram composed ,and taking all the circumstances into account, before hitting the target was great to watch. Dashrath's chest did swell up with pride ,didn't it?

The makers have done a wonderful job in casting. The actress playing Sulbha was spot on too. Has been an awesome week so far. Looking forward to more.

Thank you so much varshu๐Ÿ˜ณ I agree, it showed his calm and composed nature where he thinks before he acts. It surely did.๐Ÿ˜†
Oh yes, they have done a wonderful job. I agree, the actress playing Sulbha was exactly how I imagined her to be๐Ÿ‘ Same hereโญ๏ธ
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: NEIRAlover

As we can't miss the episode same way can't miss your take on the episode.

Coming to the episode it was nice. It had a steady flow.
The best part of yesterday' s episode was the archery test. Didn't they show a small hug? Hope they continue from that scene.
Another flawless scene was Raja Janak's reply.
The little Sita is very beautiful and expressive too.

Aww this is such a sweet thing to say. Thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ
The best thing about the episodes is its flow as you rightly pointed out. I loved the archery test scene too. Do you mean the hug at the end of the episode ? I think they will. Loved Raja Janak scenes too and his thoughts which he articulates beautifully.
Little Sita is a treat to watch. She is my favourite <3
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Another nice take from you Abhi...the episode seemed a bit slower than the earlier ones but nevertheless very engaging.

My fav part was when Ram takes the dust to check the direction of the wind ...*WOW*...is what I said in my mind for his sharp brain
Another absolutely fantastic scene was the conversation between Raja Janak and Sulbha ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you dear๐Ÿ˜ณ It certainly was engaging as we delve more into the psych of each of the characters.
Oh yes, that was a beautiful scene. Mano and you interpreted it rightly. We can see how he takes each and every aspect of a situation and analyses before taking action. The actor who plays adolescent Ram is doing a wonderful job๐Ÿ‘ I loved that scene too; the conversation between Janak and Sulbha. The dialogue writer is acing it time and again.โญ๏ธ
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramyalaxmi

@Abhinaya: Once again nice review.๐Ÿ‘
Yes, I likes the dialogues in the show so far, but yesterday its expression more than dialogues. Few touching moments which I felt connected.

Thank you so much Ramya :D

1. Guru vashisht didnt mention the order in which their have to take the test. So it means Ram who gave the opportunity for the brothers to showcase their talent first. If any of his siblings have won the test that would have given the immense happiness for Ram. Nicely observed. Ram would want his brothers to excel, which is why every time one of them missed, his face reflected his dismay.
2. The keen observation of Ram from the mistakes of his brothers. ๐Ÿ‘ I just compared with Russians and Americans. It was Russian who tried everything first from sending satellite to reaching moon but Americans who waited and learned from the mistakes of Russian and succeeded in the mission. This was a beautiful scene. How he adjusted the dor and tied it to another end to balance it better, how he took his time to survey his target, and then took his shot.

3. For me the expression in Ram face after winning is not pride, its joy of happiness after completing the task, self-satisfaction. Oh yes!! This is exactly what I felt.It was a feeling of self satisfaction of accomplishing his task successfully.

4. In previous episode we saw the emotion of father, yesterday I saw the Guru in father. Yes, I wondered why Dhasarath always said he worried about Ram because of his curse. I feel its Guru-shishya bond. Usually as we all know though the teacher treats all students as equal in class (mostly ๐Ÿ˜‰), his/her attention turns to the one who actually seems to be more interested in the subject. I saw dhasarth having the same feeling as the guru vashisht, once Ram found the way of success.I love how you interpret the scenes Ramya <3 Beautifully said. I completely second you.
5. OMG, I lack words to describe sita.. I feel the child artist is born to be projected as sita. Word I think her name is Ananya. She is Sita in every way.
6. Once again Janak words outstanding.๐Ÿ‘ Yes๐Ÿ‘
I don't know about sulbha. Can I be enlighten?

It says that she was the second wife of Sage Yagnavalkya. And she was highly revered as one of the few women scholars of the Vedic period. And I also read this- In the Ramayana we read the account of Sulabha, the great woman Yogini, who came to the court of King Janaka and showed wonderful powers and wisdom, which she had acquired through the practice of Yoga. This shows that women were allowed to practice Yoga.

On lighter note: Its time for me from SP to switch from gita gyan to sita gyan๐Ÿ˜Š
^๐Ÿ˜†

Replies in red๐Ÿ˜Š
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Abhinaya yesterday I understood one thing. Sita is nature or daughter of nature. Janak says laws of nature should not be tampered with. Ram is that man who actually showed the world how change can be bought without tampering with nature. The way he hit the arrow was just superb. The symbolism too good not to miss.

Prakriti or nature walked with him in every step and Prakriti was part of him. He was a man blessed by nature and I would say most probably this show will show why Prakriti blessed him, why Prakriti walked with him, Why Prakriti even suffered for him. Why he is called Maryada Purushottam. Is it for respecting Prakriti or nature more than anything else.

Well said, Shruti. Ram analyses the direction of the wind,adjusts his stance, feels his surroundings and then strings the bow. It was a lovely symbolism indeed๐Ÿ‘
Such beautiful words. You said it all. Thank you for sharing your views dear.
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhinaya08

Replies in red๐Ÿ˜Š

My replies in blue.
Edited by Ramyalaxmi - 8 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Once again a very beautiful post. Yesterday's episode reflected about the upbringing between Dashrath's sons and Janak's daughters. They're carefree while Ram and his brothers are less carefree.

Liked the scene of the archery where Ram gives his siblings the chance to show their skills and hs gets the chance he observes every little thing and then aims and wins too.

Little Sita's association with the mud was significant too. And, Raja Janak's words where he says nothing belongs to him. These words are so true.

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ I felt the same too. The archery scene was beautiful as well as Little Sita's association with the mud. Yes, those words show King Janak's simplicity and knowledgeable nature. Lovely analysis dear๐Ÿ˜Š
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The relevance of this episode with the current climate of the world was telling. Janak was indeed a progressive king! Three things stood out for me.
1. Daughters are no less than sons and continuance of a lineage is not dependent on just sons, or the most important goal in life.

2. Education for everyone was important and again, not just for boys.

3. Conservation of nature when he ordered trees were not to be cut. Today we have huge debates on conservation and the carbon footprint we are leaving behind.
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Abhi, nice update loved reading that.

Episode was nice, or start with seeing Ram +All brothers excited to see His Father, or want to meet him but Ram stops,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;i think reason behind this, without Guru permission they can't meet them, because Ramayan learns us Moral values, so it was like that, or brothers accepted Big brother advice. No Argument;;;;;;;;;;;;so respect maintained TWo Guru +Big brother.

Liked Dasrath observing his son netural way, he is seeing weakness of his Son, or he knows boys are weak, in Archory, or needs improvement.

Dasrath chooses RAM, next Heir reason also behind this Ram is perfect +elder son.
Ram when pick up arrow, sees arrow little little points, which told by, Guru, or which student c grass up more thats always best,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;same happens this time, So Ram, perfection seen that time.

Mithila secene also very nice,

Sita is playing with clay or all sisters enjoying their childhhood. it means every girl got freedom acc to her desire she can play, games.

Liked sita cute words clothers not got dirty, its Mitti, or its Good clay. which no need to convert sun rays is enough

liked sunana stopped, i think shurtkitri mother no open in front of sita, sita got from mitti, yes some secreats open right time.

Janak his kingdom faced drought, or he more alert now safty of Nature, 21 cen Big demand Save Nature, otherwise problems which can come, we already seen this show.
Rishi Sulbha, came to checking Janak,

Liked Janak, Way of talking to Sulbha,Janak broad thinking, i realy goose my bums.
His words was, Whole kingdom +Kids any thing this world Nashvar, so Boy +Girl is only satisfying own mind this boy this girl, All is One this universe.

liked Sita +Janak secene, Janak no problem Sita comes, with Mud +hugs Janak, liked janak enjoying Sita childhood. sita touches sulbha feets, its touches sulbha, so she surprises sita bringing up with moral values.

liked Janak accepted Sulbha advice or says his Brother, about more Guru cum teachers for Sita.
other side Father +sons meets +hugs secene was memorable.

Edited by ayushimehra - 8 years ago