Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Thushi

I m luving the show more nd more ... hope they continue to give such wonderful epis like this 😊

Dasharath part was awesome like u all said we could feel the pain .. without any of his fault he feels guilty nd those words from shravan dad still haunt him .. and another scene I luved was the relief on his face when he see Ram nd the smile ahhh i soo luved it ❤️ .. for a min all the worries about Ram vanished .. he was so relieved seeing his son ... Dalip sir nailed it👏 So far this is his best performance in SKR though he always was good we have such great casts but yesterday was too good ⭐️ even the 2 who played shravan parents done nice job ⭐️

nd Ram ji another entry was well done 😊

I luved the performance done by kids ... spl the lil sita her performance nd the song... nd the smile on her parents face while watching her performance nd the tears from they eyes after the performance or her concern for lil was so touching ❤️❤️

precap look again interesting .. cant wait for today epi 😊😊

Lovely analysis dear. Dalip sir was just splendid. He is doing a wonderful job portyaying King Dsshrath👏 Loved Ram ji's entry too.The child actors are phenomenal, the one playing Little Sita i just a treat to watch and the scene you mentioned was so touching.
I made a post on the latest episode.Would love to know your views😳
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SanzMonaya4ever

Wow Abhi I totally loved ur take for the episode 3 kuddos great job and totally agree with your take. Sita Mata is so compassionate, so sweet and lovable and i especially like the part where she goes n tell sutkirti that she was best in the act n made sutkirti feel better. That scene was very sweet just wow and the lines she said Don't we have the Lord in us ?' 'Haven't you brought us up always believing that the Lord resided in us ? That line was just so touching i was like she is so young but still so mature and so pure aww👏

I am just loving this show so far and totally addicted to it already. Everyone is doing such a great job but today Sita and Dilip stole the show. Dilip acting was like he was really in pain n agony wow hats off to him.

The precap looks super intresting cant wait for it

Hey Anu, great to see you here 🤗 Thank you 😳 Beautifully said and the scene you mentioned was my favourite too. Agree and I hope for the same in the coming episodes too. All the actors are doing a wonderful job. 👏 How did you like the episode today ? I look forward to your views on my latest post, do check it out sweetie x