News regarding warrior high season 2

sidian thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Gear up for MTV Warrior High Season 2
By TellychakkarTeam

Yohooo!!!! Time to get into a celebration mood, all you young people!
Tellychakkar.com had some time back exclusively informed viewers that Warrior High will be back with Season 2.
And now the time has come to welcome it back!
The MTV series by Lost Boy Productions, raised the bar of school drama on TV, with its high production value and amazing performances. And aren't you all excited to have it back?
Starring new faces Sanaya Pithawala, Anshuman Malhotra, Ashwini Koul, Laksh Lalwani among others, Warrior High launched in February last year.
It wrapped up in a short time of six months, but interestingly rocking on the first spot for over a month before its culmination.
Now coming to the cast in the next season, sources share that some of the faces will be retained while a set of new actors will be incorporated into the series.
But as viewers would know Laksh is now part of Adhuri Kahani Humari and Sanaya and Anshuman have been signed for Naagurjana, their inclusion is still under a cloud.
If the source is to be believed, currently the script is been worked upon. The new season is slated to hit sometime early next year.
We could not get a confirmation from the channel or the production house.
Are you excited for Warrior High Season 2?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yipee finally some news 🥳

Garima04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wohooo 🥳

This is an ultimate news..Thanks for sharing this..ILoveYou❤️🤗
sidian thumbnail
I m on cloud 9 after reading this . very much excited. Waiting for sidyali conformation   😛
Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Warrior high is not complete without siyali and Utkarsh. I hope they are able to be on the show still. Obviously Parth would be wanted in the show but he may be too busy as well. As a warrior high viewer I can't watch without siyali and Utkarsh but I can let go of the character of parth even though I would rather have him in the show as well.
How strange after months I was watching the show episodes today only and we get the news of season two coming!
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No laksh sanaya n uttu 😕
Need to S2 then 
sidyalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope its true yaar
Nd I'm sure anshu nd sanaya will b thr too 
Don't know abt laksh as he started with new show already 
Whereas nothing is confirmed abt sanaya anshu new show nd both anshu sanaya show too much intrest in season 2 of WH as I Hv seen comments of them asking lostboy for season 2 
So if season 2 will come then definitely anshu sanaya ashwini will b thr 
samia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's good new! Oh no! Anshuman is part of the other show! I love Anshuman and Juhi! Uktkash and niti!

About Juhi entry WH season 2?
sidian thumbnail
ashwinikoul93
Ashwini Koul Seasons change , So do people! This season new set of people to entertain you all. Welcome them!
Guys this is what ashwini has written in his insta status. Pls check if u are on insta i hv been informed by someone.
Garima04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidian

ashwinikoul93
Ashwini Koul Seasons change , So do people! This season new set of people to entertain you all. Welcome them!
Guys this is what ashwini has written in his insta status. Pls check if u are on insta i hv been informed by someone.

oh! I couldn't see it.
Baki M getting negative vibes with this new set of people.

P.S:- Found the caption there.Sorry I couldn't find it earlierEdited by Garima04 - 8 years ago