A chat with Bijay Anand(Janak)

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Bijay Anand just now had a live chat with twitterites .

Her are his tweets replying SKR fans

ashish_sharmaFc @ashish_sharmaFc

@bijayjanand @SiyaKeRam_SP any particular reason of coming back with this role ? #LoveSKR

Bijay J. Anand @bijayjanand

@ashish_sharmaFc @SiyaKeRam_SP Sat Nam. As a yoga teacher, whatever philosophy I teach is the same as what is spoken by Janak in every scene

@SiyaKeRam_SP @bijayjanand are u comfortable in the clothes n jewelry u have to wear?#LoveSKR

@ashish_sharmaFc @SiyaKeRam_SP Yes. I love them. I find the outfits worn by Janak to be very artistic, simple, subtle and elegant.

Amarjit @1Amarkumar

@bijayjanand does the challenge of playing the character 'maharaj janak' intimidate you?#LoveSKR @SiyaKeRam_SP

@1Amarkumar @SiyaKeRam_SP Not at all Amarjit. I am only playing myself in this role. Which is exactly why they casted me for it. :-)

Siya Ke Ram Fanclub @SiyaKeRam_FC

@bijayjanand sir, What excites you on this role as Janak? #LoveSKR @SiyaKeRam_SP

@SiyaKeRam_FC @SiyaKeRam_SP The philosophy & values that Janak lived by. His compassionate, kind & loving nature & his relationhip with Sita

Mano @NiloPriya

@bijayjanand @SiyaKeRam_SP I see Janak totally in a new light altogether now.Do u think his charater was less explored until now #LoveSKR

@NiloPriya @SiyaKeRam_SP Janak was a combination of a saint and a King. U can make an entire serial out of this character. Very unexplored.

@bijayjanand what about dialogue delivery is it easy to use sudh Hindi / Sanskrit? #LoveSKR@SiyaKeRam_SP

@ashish_sharmaFc @SiyaKeRam_SP It's not easy but not too difficult either. I have done Ramayan and Mahabharat before so I had practice :-)

Rajat #HR @theRajatHR

@SiyaKeRam_SP @bijayjanand sir as we know Janak also known as RajHrishi... do you feel this same thing as in you ? #LoveSKR

@theRajatHR @SiyaKeRam_SP Yes Rajat. That is exactly why I agreed to act again after 17 years. This character is a mirror to what I am today

Amarjit @1Amarkumar

@bijayjanand can you explain #SiyaKeRam in a word? #LoveSKR @SiyaKeRam_SP

@1Amarkumar @SiyaKeRam_SP In one word? LOVE

Mano @NiloPriya

@bijayjanand @SiyaKeRam_SP what is ur opinion about #SiyaKeRam Director Nikhil Sinha?Ur experience working with him? #LoveSKR

@NiloPriya @SiyaKeRam_SP Hi Mano. Nikhil Sinha is an amazing director to work with. He will be doing big movies very soon. Really talented.

@bijayjanand anything u imbibe from #Raja Janak #LoveSKR @SiyaKeRam_SP\

@ashish_sharmaFc @SiyaKeRam_SP Nothing to imbibe from Janak. We are one and the same..

chartha gaglani @Chartha0083

@SiyaKeRam_FC @bijayjanand @SiyaKeRam_SP how did u prepared ur self to act this character, sir??

@Chartha0083 @SiyaKeRam_FC @SiyaKeRam_SP I did not have to prepare for this role Chartha. As Nikhil Sinha said, I was born to play Janak.

@bijayjanand how's working with the young Sita #LoveSKR @SiyaKeRam_SP

@ashish_sharmaFc @SiyaKeRam_SP Young Sita is awesome. You just feel so much love and awe when you look into her eyes. She is just amazing..

Amarjit @1Amarkumar

@bijayjanand sir, after 17years, how do u feel to do work in mytho show #SiyaKeRam? #LoveSKR@SiyaKeRam_SP

@1Amarkumar @SiyaKeRam_SP I am really enjoying it and loving it. It's a great feeling to be acting again after so long.

Amarjit @1Amarkumar

@bijayjanand is there another character that you have dream of portraying? #LoveSKR@SiyaKeRam_SP

@1Amarkumar @SiyaKeRam_SP I am not sure if I want to continue to act after SKR gets over. But any character that teaches loving and kindness

patralekha @patralekha01

@bijayjanand @SiyaKeRam_SP Does ur character have interaction with Raja Dasrath?#LoveSKR

@patralekha01 @SiyaKeRam_SP So far no. But at the time of Ram's wedding with Sita yes. We do meet at the shoot almost everyday :-)

Mano @NiloPriya

@bijayjanand what do u think about Ram and Sita casting.I mean Ashish Sharma & Madirakshi#LoveSKR

@NiloPriya I think that they are both awesome in their roles. Both really look the part. As does everyone in this wonderful serial..

Bindu Soam @BinduTomar01

@bijayjanand @SiyaKeRam_SP from yoga teacher to actor ... how?

@BinduTomar01 @SiyaKeRam_SP I just learnt some beautiful things about life that I wanted to share with the whole world.

swe @swetabhandari

@bijayjanand do u all remain serious in sets or off screen u all chill out #LoveSKR@SiyaKeRam_SP

@swetabhandari @SiyaKeRam_SP We have more fun than you can even imagine. It is like one big family now. Lot's of loving and sharing..

patralekha @patralekha01

@SiyaKeRam_FC @bijayjanand @SiyaKeRam_SP which is ur favourite character in Ramayan

@patralekha01 @SiyaKeRam_FC @SiyaKeRam_SP Janak and Vishwamitra.. Also Ashtavakra..

@bijayjanand your one of most lovely moment in #SiyaKeRam?? #LoveSKR @SiyaKeRam_SP

@SiyaKeRam_FC @SiyaKeRam_SP many lovely moments when I was acting with my 4 daughters. They are all my lil princesses and I love them a lot.

@bijayjanand sir, What excites you on this role as Janak? #LoveSKR @SiyaKeRam_SP

@SiyaKeRam_FC @SiyaKeRam_SP The philosophy & values that Janak lived by. His compassionate, kind & loving nature & his relationhip with Sita

swe @swetabhandari

@bijayjanand @SiyaKeRam_SP nice to hear that.Is their anyone who plays prank ? #LoveSKR

@swetabhandari @SiyaKeRam_SP not really. No pranks take place on the sets. Love yes, fun yes, no pranks..

Amarjit @1Amarkumar

@SiyaKeRam_FC @bijayjanand when will be we can see #AshishSharma in #SKR?? #LoveSKR @ashish30sharma @SiyaKeRam_SP

@1Amarkumar @SiyaKeRam_FC @ashish30sharma @SiyaKeRam_SP very soon Amarjit. Enjoy the little Ram & Sita and their beautiful acting for now.

patralekha @patralekha01

@SiyaKeRam_SP @bijayjanand Do u teach yoga on the sets

@patralekha01 @SiyaKeRam_SP only where we stay to some of the other actors. Not on the sets as yet. But will be teaching a lot in Hyderabad.

AshishSidra @AshishSidra

@bijayjanand @SiyaKeRam_SP have you met @ashish30sharma? #LoveSKR

@AshishSidra @SiyaKeRam_SP @ashish30sharma Yes I have. He is an amazing guy. Really good natured, humble and kind. You will all love him.

@bijayjanand #Sita, #urmila #mandawi and swikriti. which one is your lovely daughter in #SKR and why? #LoveSKR @SiyaKeRam_SP

@SiyaKeRam_FC @SiyaKeRam_SP I really love all of them equally and a lot. But Shrutkeerti is also really amazing..

@bijayjanand your one of most lovely moment in #SiyaKeRam?? #LoveSKR @SiyaKeRam_SP

@SiyaKeRam_FC @SiyaKeRam_SP many lovely moments when I was acting with my 4 daughters. They are all my lil princesses and I love them a lot.

Edited by -Mano- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail

swe @swetabhandari

@bijayjanand do u think we should make more such epics so that new generation will know & learn from it @SiyaKeRam_SP #LoveSKR

@swetabhandari @SiyaKeRam_SP Yes Sweta. All epics espouse the lesson of loving, kindness and integrity. Values very imp in today's world..

AshishSidra @AshishSidra

@bijayjanand @SiyaKeRam_SP so when will you start shooting with @ashish30sharma? #LoveSKR

@AshishSidra @SiyaKeRam_SP @ashish30sharma Sometime in the next few weeks. Very soon..

Veena BS @BsVeena

@bijayjanand Who is mischievous on sets ? Sita ? @SiyaKeRam_SP #SiyaKeRam

@BsVeena @SiyaKeRam_SP Oh they are all a riot. Each one of them is more naughtier than the other. Love them so much (Sita is the naughtiest)

patralekha @patralekha01

@bijayjanand @SiyaKeRam_SP how is working with nikhil...is he strict

@patralekha01 @SiyaKeRam_SP Not at all. @nikhilsinhaa is almost like a Yogi himself. He is the coolest director that I've ever worked with.

Durga Prasad Yadav @dp_iec

@bijayjanand sir, How many episodes are you going to show in SiyaKeRam

@dp_iec How many ever fit in 2 years :-)

Siya Ke Ram OFC @siya_kram

@bijayjanand @AshishSidra @SiyaKeRam_SP @ashish30sharma do you think people would love his acting as much as they loves the old one#loveSKR

@siya_kram @AshishSidra @SiyaKeRam_SP @ashish30sharma People will love Ashish's acting more than ever Wait till you see him on screen as Ram

75sureshV @vimala_suresh

@bijayjanand u changed ur looks for this particular role or it's ur permanent style? #Love SKR

@vimala_suresh Lol. I don't even wear any make up. My beard is real and I've had it for a few years not. So yes, it my permanent style :-)

Yashwanth reddy @Yashwanth9966

@bijayjanand @SiyaKeRam_SP #LoveSKR Sir shooting in ramoji film city is completed. Do you like film city...?

@Yashwanth9966 @SiyaKeRam_SP We will be shooting in Ramoji till the end. It is not completed. I love it here. It is an amazing studio.

@bijayjanand any outdoor shoots? #LoveSKR @SiyaKeRam_SP

@ashish_sharmaFc @SiyaKeRam_SP We already shot in Bhuj, Darjeeling, Lepakshi. Maybe Bhutan may happen..

Yashwanth reddy @Yashwanth9966

@bijayjanand @SiyaKeRam_SP #LoveSKR Sir can we visit shooting will you allow us...?

@Yashwanth9966 @SiyaKeRam_SP I have no idea about the permissions required to visit Ramoji. They are very strict about entry to visitors.

Durga Prasad Yadav @dp_iec

@bijayjanand I also request u to show some philosophy of 'Astavakra Gita' and 'Yoga Vashishta'.

@dp_iec I can only act or do what is written by the writers but I know that they are following the most authentic version of Ramayan..

Chetan Dhadwe @chetandhadwe

@bijayjanand @SiyaKeRam_SP Sir Your first reaction when you were offered the role?? #LoveSKR

@chetandhadwe @SiyaKeRam_SP No thank you was my first reaction. I've refused at least 40 films/serials in the past. So I was not interested.

swe @swetabhandari

@bijayjanand thanks for chatting with us will be waiting to see how ur character unfold.Any message for fans #LoveSKR @SiyaKeRam_SP

@swetabhandari @SiyaKeRam_SP Just open your hearts to love. The more you love, the more you will be connected to God. Be kind, honest & pure

Chetan Dhadwe @chetandhadwe

@bijayjanand @SiyaKeRam_SP So how did they managed to convince you..?? #LoveSKR

@chetandhadwe @SiyaKeRam_SP They just showed me some scenes and dialogues of Janak. It was same as what I was teaching in class everyday..

75sureshV @vimala_suresh

@bijayjanand where did you shoot for the barren land of midhila .It was awesome.

@vimala_suresh Last answer for today.. Have to go back for shooting. BHUJ.. that's where we shot..

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was an awesome chat ... everyone seems very cool in SKR team .. πŸ˜‰

thanks for posting the chat here .. πŸ€—
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

That was an awesome chat ... everyone seems very cool in SKR team .. πŸ˜‰

thanks for posting the chat here .. πŸ€—

Yes
First Ashu had a chat session with his fans
And a FM IV
then the creative head Anirudh
Writer of the showed followed him"Anand"
Now its's Bijay
All are readily taking questions and replying
No shying off from questions posed for them
Such wonderful crew and castπŸ‘πŸΌ
Mano.M thumbnail
STAR PlusVerified account @StarPlus

Sita: Her attributes are many and so are her names! #SiyaKeRam, Mon-Sat at 8 PM. @bijayjanand @_madirakshi

Embedded image permalink
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for posting his chat Mano..loved his replies about ashish..so sweet of him.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for sharing, Mano! Loved his replies and I feel he is doing a fabulous job of portraying King Janak.
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashna_30

Thanx for posting his chat Mano..loved his replies about ashish..so sweet of him.

yes all around him have good words for himπŸ˜ƒ
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhinaya08

Thank you for sharing, Mano! Loved his replies and I feel he is doing a fabulous job of portraying King Janak.

Yes he potrayal looks realistic and natural
By the way how do I call u
Abhi?πŸ˜‰
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Yes he potrayal looks realistic and natural
By the way how do I call u
Abhi?πŸ˜‰

You can call me AbhiπŸ˜›