TS VANRAJ N ISHRA " PYAAR KARTA HOON TUMSE " UPDT PART3 PG 1

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
HI GUYS IM DOING THIS TS ON REQUEST FROM DRISTHI KAPADIA KNOWN AS  RAYALAND IT ON VANDITA N SURAJ HOPE YOU GUYS WILL APPRECIATE IT OK .

I WILL DO IT ON THE BASIC TRACK 😃

HERE WE GO

PYAAR KARTA HOON TUMSE

It start with the order which vandu has done ... dinesh came n delivered it to her ... on the same price which she said ... she was happy on getting it bala was happy too ... unknown to them it was real diamond .

Other side raman has start have some doubt on ishita behavior but did not let her aware of it.

Next day vandu went to college on wearing the necklace ... all students praise it n say how she look more pretty with it on her neck .

Vandu was please on hearing her praising from her students .

Suraj came n was mesmerize in her beautiful attire ... she was wearing yellow saree ... his favorite n the necklace was more sparkling with her ... his glance broke with her snap.

Vandu ask him ... " What happen ... where are you lost han? ".

Suraj ... " Actually you are looking so pretty today ... from you beauty of this necklace is reflected n is looking more beautiful really ".

Vandu was happy but dont show him n say  ... " It ok thx .. dont forget im your teacher ok ".

While vandu was explaining suraj was only gaze her ... in a different way ... his heart was happy to see her wearing the necklace n how diamond was making her look pretty .

Suraj was having day dreaming of him n vandu ... where has him n vandu sitting on bench ... where she was hiding her face ... suraj remove her hand n cup her face to look at him ... with an intense look from suraj ... she say ... " You are my student n you are flirting with me ... what the other students will think ".

Suraj reply ... " I dont care of others ... only one thing I know I cant stay without seeing you ... dont leave me stay with me for always ... I will change myself promise ".

Vandu broke his day dreaming on calling him.

He came in reality n get embarrassed ... but on seeing vandu smile ... he get ok.

Raman heard ishita talking with some one like ... " Dont worry I will come along with prateek ... no one will doubt on us ... ok bye take care need to cut raman may wake up tomorrow will met ".

Raman was unable to believe to hear ishita talk ... before ishita ce out ... he rush on bed an act as sleep ... ishita check on him n say thank god ... his sleep she caress his hair n ... " Im sorry raman im hiding such a big thing from you ... but it for your life n kids life ... im doing all this ... to save you n kids from ... until im here with you I wont you get any more ... how much pain im I only me who know it ... you know how you n family means for me ... to protect you all n save you im doing all this by hurting you n lie to you ... I love you a lot raman ... once again sorry ", she was in tears which it fall on his cheek n he wake up.

Raman wipe her tears n say ... " What happen why you have tears ... some thing has happen ? ... are you alright ishita? ", act as he dont know heard anything ... he make her sleep on doing a side hug to her.

Raman was unable to believe why n who is making her do this ... n with whom his n family life are in danger ... he was thinking until he sleep.

In college vandu look tense ... on thinking of ishita ... n wonder why shagun accuse simmi with ashok ... simmi who was unable to ans shagun ... she was lost in thinking n was walking ... when she was about to slip on water.

Suraj who saw it n came other her n hold her from slip ... she realize he hold her ... she get angry n slap him n ask him ... " How dare you to touch me? ... dont cross your limit got it ... im your teacher not your property got that ", in angry tone n glares .

Suraj was in fume n he too reply her in anger ... " I was not interesting to touch you vanditaji ... I know my limit ... you was about to slip n I stop you ... im sorry to touch you ... I would have let you fall ... it would be more good for you ", in a glares too.

Vandu get to know her mistake n decide to say sorry to him ... suraj was feeling bad on her talk ... why all this pain from him on her rudely talk ... he try to ignore her but could not.

Once class has end ... vandu stop suraj n say sorry to him ... he say it ok with smile ... he ask her why she was looking tense that time.

Vandu feel free n reply ... " It so strange one to want to help us n other one want to destroy us n hate us ".

Suraj ... " What ashok did now ? ".

Vandu ..." He met simmi shagun atma told us ... when we quest her she remain quiet n was angry too ".

Suraj ..." Are you sure she met ashok ?...if it true I will try to find out ...n will let you know ...vabditaji thx to sharing your tension to me ... im glad ... by the way it late but happy diwali ", with smile .

Vandu ... " Thank you for  your wish n thx to try to help me ...really you are trying to change im happy for you ", she touch his shoulder n leave with smile on face .

Suraj was happy to get this type of warmness from a vandu ... n decide to know on ashok plan .

THAT IT GUYS 😃

NEXT : VANDU WILL KNOW ON NECkLACE N SURAJ LOVE FOR HER

RAMAN WILL KNOW ALL TRUTH OF ISHITA N GANG

DO LEAVE COMMENT N LIKE TOO .

love 
hansa ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by --HANSA-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HANISA-- thumbnail
INDEX ðŸ˜ƒ

part 2 pg8

part 3 pg 15
Edited by --HANSA-- - 8 years ago
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting hansa.
bala ka kya hoga bechara..
Raman will findout the truth.
this track is interesting hansa.
continue soon.
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
interesting
waiting for next part
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: janani_divan

Interesting hansa.
bala ka kya hoga bechara..
Raman will findout the truth.
this track is interesting hansa.
continue soon.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMENT 
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

interesting

waiting for next part

THANK YOU FOR COMMENT
hana_y thumbnail
nice one congrats for new story 
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice take Hansa...
Vandu-Suraj angle is good..
Raman knew something..
He ll find it for sure...
Cont soon yaar...
DEEPIKAA0123 thumbnail
sorry first of all but i dont like any khanna brthrs love pair with any of bhalla or iyer families members i hate both khanna brthrs to the core. So sorry for this but i read ur this ts only bcoz of ishra in yhm i only love few couples i.e. #ishra, #Abhika, #MihirMihika, only... So in ts of urs i only read ishra parts sorry agar bura lge to.
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Y u r not wid d CVS team..?
Dis 1 is more interesting den d show track..
Poor bala.. Hope he will not say 2 stop going Colg 2 vandita..
Raman bcme jagaa jasoos.. 
NYC update..