Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Muggle_Diaries

Lovely Analysis Abhinaya...😃

It was heartwarming to see Janak portrayed in such a fashion. I am liking how they are showing more of Sita and her childhood, her relationships with her sisters, the way she was shaped.

Love
Kshithi

Thank you Kshithi😊 I second you. Hoping for such splendid episodes in the coming days too and to your take 5 :D
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just luved reading ur take on both the epis ... the show just started nd i m already in luv with the show ... everything is so brillian nd perfect be it casting , direction , costume , bg nd the makers have givven so many beautiful scenes that i m confused to choose my fave one 😆
in yesterday epi the best moments r janak naming the baby Sita .. Sita lifting the Dhanush nd I luved also Ram intro it was similar to the lil ram intro

nd it was luvly to c them enjoying the play done by the kids i dont knw if this kind of stuff was shown before in any mytho shows since i havnt seen any

the baby sita is chooo cutu ... brought a smile on my face whenever she simeled .. nd the lil sita too choo adorable luved her few glimps nd the precap just awesome .. felt the epi ended so soon 20 mins is not enough for me ...😆
Edited by Thushi - 8 years ago
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice post, Abhi, i Am Ayushi,

loved reading it.

Episode was nice.

Which way Janak handled his duty, that touched me, first he thought deepest of this matter , he got a Girl, maybee she missed or maybee she not accepted by her family. so as a King he fulfiiled his duty
& announceed Anyones child lost?

2, Point When Yagvalkya comes & he reconizes his senses Sita is a divine Girl, or clears Jank conflicts
Shiv Dhunsh why he got. or Shiv dhunsh touched by Sita hand, or Janak sees on eyes yes her daughter, have a divine angel.

3, Janak chooses name & gives Reason why he chooses name, & but which way couple accepted core of heart child Sita.

4, Janak, wants her Family name will known by her Daughter name, its Hint to this cen also when Girl child saving programmes orgainising. Janak brothers also takes these thoughts.

5 Maybee Janak knows child contains Divine qualites, but parents bringing up normal child which is necessary, for child.

6, Sisters, playing participing, bind the atmosphere, or really we want to see Ram Sita normal way
their qualites reached them devine level.

7, other side Dasrath, feeling insecuring, about Sons, Janak is free about her daughters, is it means Janak kingdom was broad +secure, more then Ayodhya.

(so learning point our cen also )

8, Liked All brothers doing normal +boys type activites😆 little naughtiness, but is hinting trouble will come or Ram will save. Bhart is shown little fear in nature lets see.

9, liked Janak giving chance to girls participiting activites, or realy that secene was goosing bums
feeling was coming Divine assence.

10 liked janak feeled thoughtless seeing Sita, or he feeling really she came in Divine Awtar. normal father
feeling was coming seeing janak.

Totally mind blowing episode.

Thanks for post.

Edited by ayushimehra - 8 years ago
dazzles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice episode and nice post...you are avery good observer
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

I just luved reading ur take on both the epis ... the show just started nd i m already in luv with the show ... everything is so brillian nd perfect be it casting , direction , costume , bg nd the makers have givven so many beautiful scenes that i m confused to choose my fave one 😆

in yesterday epi the best moments r janak naming the baby Sita .. Sita lifting the Dhanush nd I luved also Ram intro it was similar to the lil ram intro

nd it was luvly to c them enjoying the play done by the kids i dont knw if this kind of stuff was shown before in any mytho shows since i havnt seen any

the baby sita is chooo cutu ... brought a smile on my face whenever she simeled .. nd the lil sita too choo adorable luved her few glimps nd the precap just awesome .. felt the epi ended so soon 20 mins is not enough for me ...😆

Aww thank you so much hun 😳 You said it all. They have been doing so well so far that I'm just spellbound by everything that makes it hard to choose😆 I loved the naamkaran ceremony too, Ram's intro as you said was perfect and Sita lifting the Dhanush was awe inducing, in the way it was presented.

I'm not sure either since this is my first mythological show but I liked the different phases of Ram and Sita shown too. 😊 Baby Sita is adorable and divine at the same moment, it was just so beautiful <3 and I agree that 20 mins is really less😆
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Nice post, Abhi, i Am Ayushi,

loved reading it.

Hey Ayushi, thank you and I have to say that you have done such a lovely analysis of the episode yourself😳

Episode was nice.

Which way Janak handled his duty, that touched me, first he thought deepest of this matter , he got a Girl, maybee she missed or maybee she not accepted by her family. so as a King he fulfiiled his duty
& announceed Anyones child lost? I loved this part too. Before anything, he was the king of the land first and I loved how despite wanting the child to be his, he performed his duties and made an announcement to his kingdom. Showed his largeheartedness and his loyalty to his subjects.

2, Point When Yagvalkya comes & he reconizes his senses Sita is a divine Girl, or clears Jank conflicts
Shiv Dhunsh why he got. or Shiv dhunsh touched by Sita hand, or Janak sees on eyes yes her daughter, have a divine angel. I agree. You could just see that light of knowledge dawning upon him as he realized that the Divine pupose was going to be fulfilled. Another lovely scene.

3, Janak chooses name & gives Reason why he chooses name, & but which way couple accepted core of heart child Sita. This was the highlight of the episode, for me. The manner in which he names the child in front of everyone was his beautiful.

4, Janak, wants her Family name will known by her Daughter name, its Hint to this cen also when Girl child saving programmes orgainising. Janak brothers also takes these thoughts.Another favourite scene. You can see the pride with which he utters these words. So heartwarming.

5 Maybee Janak knows child contains Divine qualites, but parents bringing up normal child which is necessary, for child. Exactly. He has to treat her as his child because this is the Lord in human avatar after all.

6, Sisters, playing participing, bind the atmosphere, or really we want to see Ram Sita normal way
their qualites reached them devine level. I hope we get to see more of them bonding😳

7, other side Dasrath, feeling insecuring, about Sons, Janak is free about her daughters, is it means Janak kingdom was broad +secure, more then Ayodhya. Very true. The different is stark and this is where the mindsets of Janak and Dashrath differ.

(so learning point our cen also )

8, Liked All brothers doing normal +boys type activites😆 little naughtiness, but is hinting trouble will come or Ram will save. Bhart is shown little fear in nature lets see. Those scenes were adorable, typical young boys trying to be all fearless😆 Bharat is more the docile type I feel, his brothers mean everything to him.

9, liked Janak giving chance to girls participiting activites, or realy that secene was goosing bums
feeling was coming Divine assence. It was beautiful.

10 liked janak feeled thoughtless seeing Sita, or he feeling really she came in Divine Awtar. normal father
feeling was coming seeing janak. Yes, he recognized the divine grace in her. That radiance in her face made him realize that his daughter is no ordinary child.

Totally mind blowing episode. It certainly was <3

Thanks for post. Aww you're welcome and I'm looking forward to more of your reviews for the coming episodes as well😊😳

My replies in blue :)
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzles

nice episode and nice post...you are avery good observer

Thank you so much😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Once again a great analysis, I really started to love reading your takes about the episodes, and i hope you don't stop this in the middle. Would love to read more.
My curiosity to watch the previous episodes is increasing after your each update. 😳

Thank you,

Greeshma :)