Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: amritat

Well said...
The episode is brilliant n the show looks great.
Ma Sita's entry was divine.

Thank you!!😳 I agree. The team is doing a wonderful job so far👏
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You have a way with words which brings the episode to life again in ur take.👏

I am loving the pace of the show. There are no dramatic pauses and reactions. The cast are doing a wonderful job. Had goosebumps when Janak named the bundle of joy.
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful analysis Abhinaya, I am Aditi and I am going to be trading bit carefully over what appears to be a splendid visual treat with flawless narrative so far, I have been disappointed in couple of mythological shows in the past after what seemed like a solid start but so far so good...

Today's episode indeed had some very well enacted scenes as you have described so amazingly well, what remained with me is the one by Janak after listening to Rishi Yagyavalka's (that's what I could make out!!!) reasoning of why the child was god's gift for him...subtle realisation dawning on him and the falling of the lone tear drop that said a lot about his kritagyeta (gratitude...but sounds better in hindi) towards the child who from that moment on was his...all reservations about someone else's rights melting away and the hands that holds the child now is that of a father who's born that instant!!

Edited by enchanted23 - 8 years ago
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Am loving your positive reviews Abhinaya!! You surely have a way with words👏..I wanted to wait and give the show atleast a week before commenting anywhere but your reviews broke my resolve😆

I have my hits and misses with the show but its too early to pinpoint anything as i should credit the makers for hooking a non-mythological person like me to watch their show. I know just the traditional Ram-Katha and hence intrigued to the variations shown here.

Wanted to be silent for a while but came to appreciate your lovely reviews which are being warm and positive , just the way I like it anywhere😳.. Will look forward more of yours, though silently!!
Madhu_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well said. I am loving ur takes.
I loved todays ep.
I am also liking the pace of the show.
Sita in Ma Durga's getup looked divine.
Also liked Janak saying that his family will be known by his daughter.
A much needed view for today's world.
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Analysis Abhinaya...😃
It was heartwarming to see Janak portrayed in such a fashion. I am liking how they are showing more of Sita and her childhood, her relationships with her sisters, the way she was shaped.

Love
Kshithi
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

You have a way with words which brings the episode to life again in ur take.👏

I am loving the pace of the show. There are no dramatic pauses and reactions. The cast are doing a wonderful job. Had goosebumps when Janak named the bundle of joy.

Thank you hon😳 Same here, I love the smooth narration of the show so far👏 I had goosebumps too at that point. The BG music in this show is the icing on the cake⭐️
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: enchanted23

Beautiful analysis Abhinaya, I am Aditi and I am going to be trading bit carefully over what appears to be a splendid visual treat with flawless narrative so far, I have been disappointed in couple of mythological shows in the past after what seemed like a solid start but so far so good...

Today's episode indeed had some very well enacted scenes as you have described so amazingly well, what remained with me is the one by Janak after listening to Rishi Yagyavalka's (that's what I could make out!!!) reasoning of why the child was god's gift for him...subtle realisation dawning on him and the falling of the lone tear drop that said a lot about his kritagyeta (gratitude...but sounds better in hindi) towards the child who from that moment on was his...all reservations about someone else's rights melting away and the hands that holds the child now is that of a father who's born that instant!!

Hi Aditi, thank you so much 😳 Aaah I do get your point. This is my first mythological show ever and I'm impressed so far but I do know how Hindi shows can be and I hope they do not take that route and continue with the pace and flow they have kept to, so far. *fingers crossed*
You have a way with words yourself Aditi. I love your description of that scene <3 Subtle realization dawning, yes that was exactly what Janak was going through as he realized that he was part of the bigger picture.It was a beautiful moment and we as audience who know what is in store ahead, understood it's significance even more.

Thank you for sharing your views and I look forward to more in the coming days as well x
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsel

Am loving your positive reviews Abhinaya!! You surely have a way with words👏..I wanted to wait and give the show atleast a week before commenting anywhere but your reviews broke my resolve😆

I have my hits and misses with the show but its too early to pinpoint anything as i should credit the makers for hooking a non-mythological person like me to watch their show. I know just the traditional Ram-Katha and hence intrigued to the variations shown here.

Wanted to be silent for a while but came to appreciate your lovely reviews which are being warm and positive , just the way I like it anywhere😳.. Will look forward more of yours, though silently!!

Hey Deepsel! Great to see you here dear 😃 Thank you <3 That means a lot 😳😆
I liked both the episodes so far and I hope they continue with the same pace in the future as well.

I would love to see your views in my threads, even if it's a tiny one😛 but thank you once again for your kind words which have really motivated me <3
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu_4u

Very well said. I am loving ur takes.
I loved todays ep.
I am also liking the pace of the show.
Sita in Ma Durga's getup looked divine.
Also liked Janak saying that his family will be known by his daughter.
A much needed view for today's world.

Thank you Madhu! :) 😳
I agree. Loving the pace and narration style so far. Also liked the scenes you mentioned. It really is a much needed view and credits to the dialogue writer for making it so relatable👏