My take on Episode 2

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
What I love about this show is the flow of narration, how well each of the scenes blend in making the entire episode a visual treat.
Today we see King Janak embracing his destiny, his precious daughter, the Goddess incarnate herself, Sita. His lips quiver, his eyes brimming with unshed tears as he holds his daughter and gives in to the Lord's will and accepts that he has been chosen by the Divine to fulfill the Divine purpose. She is Janak's Janaki, Mithila's Maithili, Bhoomija, one who is born from the Earth or Bhoomi but the name he gives her is Sita, the embodiment of courage, dedication and purity.

She is the apple of his eye, his pride, his love, his everything. When he announces to his family how his daughter would carry his family name and addresses her as Janaki, it fills me with pride. You can see how relevant the dialogues are in today's world; kudos to the dialogue writer 👏Here we can clearly see the varying thought processes of Janak and Dashrath. The arrival of Sita marks a rebirth of Mithila as it's people rejoice as they savour their first glimpse of utter joy in the raindrops showering upon them.

8 years pass and we are shown life in Ayodhya and Mithila parallely. We have the first glimpse of a grown up Ram and a little child, Sita. The brothers are a tight knit group. Lakshman takes the natural lead amongst his brothers in the absence of Ram, as he gets his brothers to jump into the sea, mischief lighting up his eyes. Bharat and Shatrughan follow his every word but their saviour, their immense support, the one they look up to or search for is their elder brother Ram. They just have to call out his name and then he comes. Haven't we heard the saying 'take the name of Lord Ram and He will help you solve your troubles' ? This is what Ram does when he comes running, leaping against the raging waters to save his brother from drowning. He is an embodiment of the saviour, the protector.

Meanwhile we come to know of Sita's bonding with her sisters. A play is enacted for the people and Sita enacts the role of Goddess Lakshmi. The child's face shines with an unknown radiance as if she has the very same life purpose she had been entrusted with, in the play. The story is unfolding in a steady but measured pace and I am already looking forward to what comes ahead. Great episode overall 👏 What are your thoughts on the episode everyone ? Kindly like the post if you agree and share your views😊
Edited by Abhinaya08 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
What a nice description about today's episode Abhi!!!!
It was a very nice episode.
Loved the way how Janak Raja said that Mithila would be known after their daughter. She is their pride.
Great start. Hooked to the show.

And the precap where Sita tells main khood devi hoon and Janak Raja's expression.
Wish the pace remains the same.

Overall a nice episode.
Edited by NEIRAlover - 8 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Loved today's episode. Specially Raja Janak saying Mithila will be known after his daughter Sita with so much love and affection. Wish this would have remained the same in today's world where everyone yearns for a son and a girl child is ill treated and make attempts to kill it in the Mother's womb. Pathetic.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: NEIRAlover

What a nice description about today's episode Abhi!!!!
It was a very nice episode.
Loved the way how Janak Raja said that Mithila would be known after their daughter. She is their pride.
Great start. Hooked to the show.

And the precap where Sita tells main khood devi hoon and Janak Raja's expression.
Wish the pace remains the same.

Overall a nice episode.

Thank you so much dear!! Great to see you here in this forum as well :D
It certainly was. I loved that scene especially <3 Precap was lovely too, especially Janak's expression as he was filled with wonder and awe. I hope for the same👏
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Loved today's episode. Specially Raja Janak saying Mithila will be known after his daughter Sita with so much love and affection. Wish this would have remained the same in today's world where everyone yearns for a son and a girl child is ill treated and make attempts to kill it in the Mother's womb. Pathetic.

I loved this scene too. You could see the affection in King Janak's eyes for his daughter. I think the mindset is slowly changing though there is a long way to go.
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I am just loving ur takes
It's so soothing to read
If I am not wrong u wrote one for ep 1 too
I loved that one too

Though I loved both eps
I loved today's ep a bit more
I had a warm feeling watching it
A known story portrayed in a unknown way
Kudos to the whole team

Good casting,Sets,VFX,BG score,songs
And subtle and more realistic expressions
I got this involved in a show after a long time

I will make sure to read ur takes everyday
As it leaves me with a smile😃

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much for such a beautiful take on the episode.
Yes it was indeed a superb one. What I liked the best was when Janakji says " who are we to accept her as our daughter, it's we who are lucky to be accepted as parents by her."
Just two episodes down and I am already hooked to it.
Would be looking forward to your takes on the future episodes...
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well said...
The episode is brilliant n the show looks great.
Ma Sita's entry was divine.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

I am just loving ur takes

It's so soothing to read
If I am not wrong u wrote one for ep 1 too
I loved that one too

Though I loved both eps
I loved today's ep a bit more
I had a warm feeling watching it
A known story portrayed in a unknown way
Kudos to the whole team

Good casting,Sets,VFX,BG score,songs
And subtle and more realistic expressions
I got this involved in a show after a long time

I will make sure to read ur takes everyday
As it leaves me with a smile😃

Aww this is really sweet <3 Thank you 😳 I completely get the warm feeling you're talking about cuz' I felt exactly the same :') Kudos to the team👏 Thank you so much <3 I feel very motivated reading your words :')
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Thank you so much for such a beautiful take on the episode.
Yes it was indeed a superb one. What I liked the best was when Janakji says " who are we to accept her as our daughter, it's we who are lucky to be accepted as parents by her."
Just two episodes down and I am already hooked to it.
Would be looking forward to your takes on the future episodes...

Thank you sweetie😳 I loved that scene too <3 The actors are fabulous, all of them so they are able to lend the right emotions to their part making it so relatable. Same here. ⭐️ Aww thank you, I'll surely try to provide a daily update as frequently as possible😳