There is no Ram-Sita without each other - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

The Ramayan I grew up watching ( with my entire family ) was that of Ramayan in NDTV Imagine . Watching that I never felt like Sita ma was sidelined anywhere . Sita ma's strength , beauty , pain , happiness , grace , her thoughts and emotions had been beautifully shown in it .

Btw , in previous Ramayan that I saw , as far as I can remember , Ram and Sita were shown to be of the same age whereas in this show Ram is at least 6-7 years older than Sita jii . So , I want to know what is more accurate ? 😳

hi dear howz u ? remember me ! yeah Sita Mata was younger to Lord Ram ! i read this in valmiki Ramyan !
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
do people realise by comparing Ram ji Mata sita ! Always blaming Ram ji that he was a cruel husband and all ! they pain Mata Sita only ! why to pain mata ji ? Ram ji was dedicated husband . he took the ek patni vrat that shows loyality to Mata sita ! in those times kings were known to marry multiple times. isn't it ! and Lord Ram was known for his divine smile which used to calm everyone. he was a perfect gentleman and kind hearted. he played all roles with full dedication. whether he was son brother or husband . i hope they show the real nature of Ram ji ! who has lotus eyes ! kamal nayan , rajiv lochan. who is kind hearted kripalu and dayalu.
crazygul thumbnail
No ram ji without Mata sita and no Mata Sita without Ram ji ! i asked my mother how to write raam naam ! she said write Shree Sita Ram ! and not only name of Ram ji ! without each other no body can imagine !
dazzles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
truly said.without each other how a divine love story completes?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crazygul

hi dear howz u ? remember me ! yeah Sita Mata was younger to Lord Ram ! i read this in valmiki Ramyan !

Bold - Ummm...not exactly ! 😳 Aap hi bata dijiye mulaqat kaha hiyi thi !!!

Thanks for clarifying my doubt . πŸ˜ƒ

crazygul thumbnail
@ radheya dear we met in IPKND2 forum if u remember ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You cannot imagine ram without sita and Sita without ram⭐️
If they were not there they would be no Ramayan