{~Happy Birthday, Fariha (OnlyHope) ~}

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

She stuffed her mitten-covered hands in the deeper pockets of her coat as the strong wind managed to cut through the fabric and fill her with the early winter chills.

Fariha was out on a mission and she wouldn't stop lest she was done till the end.

Pulling out her phone, she scrolled to the black and white figures that she referred to as her Christmas Shopping List. It was too soon to be out buying gifts, but she wanted to do it sooner than not. She still hadn't gotten over the dirty looks she'd received last year when she'd come up with charity coupons as a Christmas gift for everyone she knew. She thought it was funny when Chandler had done the same in FRIENDS. Then why did her friends and family not find it funny?

Roaming the streets casually, she looked every bit of the chic she was. For the uninitiated, Fariha always dressed up for shopping. There never was a day when this lady didn't look drop dead gorgeous on her day outs, be it for shopping, picnic, work or fun. Smiling at her reflection in the glass walls of a shop, she hummed the classic Christmas carol and made her way to the mall.

An hour later, Fariha had managed to buy a few gifts for her family, a nice stole for Saraa, some classy mittens for the girls (she made sure both of those had Dora printed on them), some chunky jewellery for Alina and the hottest pair of shades she could set her eyes on for Munni. She decided to treat herself to some ice-cream when she saw Saraa coming towards her from the far distance.

Fariha: Finally! I've been waiting for you since hours. You were supposed to be here an hour ago.

Saraa: God! You're a married woman, at least now toh stop lying.

Fariha: How on earth are marrying and not lying connected? In fact, I think all the lies come along with the institution of marriage. (Fariha said and laughed like crazy while Saraa just rolled her eyes)

Saraa: Okay enough with the madness. I need you to come with me.

Fariha: No I need you to come with me and help me choose a nice dress for Christmas.

Saraa: Yo Bai, Christmas is a month and a half away, and it comes with added stress of buying gifts for people. Why are you so happy about it?

The duo starts walking together as they discuss the stereotypical life after marriage with the increased amount of gifts you gotta buy. Initially Saraa leads the conversation with Fariha listening patiently. But after a few minutes, Fariha sheds light on her new experiences as Saraa listens ever so quietly.

Half an hour later, Fariha suddenly finds herself in a park and turns back to find no one. She could swear Saraa had walked in with her, then where could she have disappeared to? She took out her phone to call her, when sudden noises filled her surroundings.

People came out of nowhere holding balloons and party poppers and streamers and gifts and more balloons and what not. Fariha was swarmed by people coming over to hug her and she could barely make out their faces. Happy birthday wishes came through every few seconds and her hands were full of stuff more than she could handle. The gifts were gone as soon as they came and she felt someone tugging onto her.

Once the chaos died down, she saw Saraa, Munni and Alina standing next to a table that had a huge cake. They were smiling like crazy and beckoning her towards them.

"Happy Birthday Fariha", the trio sang together, followed by the numerous people who joined them as she cut the cake. The crowd happily looked on as an overwhelmed Fariha managed to put a cork on her overflowing emotions and enjoyed the moment that she was just gifted with.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail

Happy Birthday Faari Fairyaaa
I wish all the bestest things for you and may you have a blessed and awesome life.
Love you so so so much
Pooja

May Allah bless u.
Happy birthday Fariha. πŸ₯³

(gift below)

I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories.You are a good friend and an even better person. May God bless you with wonderful times ahead and thanks for the friendship we share.Your friendship has touched all of us. May you get all you desire. With a new year of your journey, shall come more challenges, opportunities and greater success. May God bless you. I wish you a very Happy and warm Birthday.
I know i get MIA alot but yeh Kaha agaye hum has bought me back to IF.lol

Once again, it's that time of the year when we celebrate the birth of a kaamchor fairy. ❀️I still remember the first time I came across you in the EHMMBH forum, where I was a coolbie and you were the hitler cum viewbie of the same. Finally we began sailing on the same boat when we were put together in the music sub-team of BC. Getting to know each other, the Cool Crew of EHM, BC's last minute missions, ranting, everything! It's been a rollercoaster ride. I hope Mr. *coughs* gives you a sexy surprise this birthday! Have a fabulous day and an even better year ahead of you! πŸ€—
Hugs and kisses always! ☺️

(gift below)

Bajjo.. πŸ€— Happy happy wala birthday ❀️ May Allah bless you with lots of happiness and success. 😊 Have a great year ahead and have a blast on your big day. πŸ₯³ Chocolate wala cake mere ghar bhej dena.. yaad se. πŸ˜› Aur kaha gumm ho? Tujhe yaad na meri aayi..πŸ˜” kisi se ab kya kehna.😭 Looove youu! ❀️
Tumhari Alina.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

You know you know what all I have to say! But oh well I'll still say it. You're my bestfriend and you know it. You're the one I count on the most and you know it. You mean the most to me and you know it. And here's wishing you a GREAT birthday because you deserve nothing less than an AMAZINGGG day! ⭐️

LOVE YOU!! πŸ€—

Saraa!

(gift below)

Happy Birthday Fari πŸ€—

May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness into you life.

Have a blast.
Keep Smiling girl! ⭐️

Parm

(gift below)

So it's a big day for my fellow-usually-MIA partner, Fariha and for the first time ever *surprise, surprise* I will not be MIA from the forum on such an occasion because it's a very important day. See how special you are? Without further ado here I am wishing a very happy birthday to one of the sweetest, kindest, most respectful and talented people I know on IF, and one of my closest friends here. I hope you have an amazing day and I wish you loads of happiness, love, and prosperity. I always thoroughly enjoy all my interactions with you and I hope that we continue our enjoyable discussions in this manner. Keep being you; don't ever change Fari. Once again happy birthday hun! Lots of love, hugs and kisses from Umz.

Happy wala Budday Fairyyy πŸ€— Wishing you all the happiness, health, peace and prosperity. and yess do watch all your favorite shows and do no kaam πŸ˜† Have a wonderful budday, and get pampered with lots of gifts and cakes. πŸ₯³

Love and hugzz
Munni

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BAJI!!!! Where should I begin from? From childhood to teenage, you have always been there by my side and helped me with anything whenever I needed it. You have supported me all the time. You are my older sister and my besttt friend. We always share things and cannot live without talking to each other even for a day. Even if when we meet and go to our homes we would still gossip about the things happened. You are veryyy sweet, caring, loving, helpful, and friendly sister anyone can ever have. I am very lucky to have you as my older sister and my bestfriend. I hope you have a wonderful birthday! And we better go out on my off day! Do not eat cake without me unless brother in law gives you πŸ˜‰ May all your wishes and dream come true. Always keep smiling and stay the same always! You are far but yet close to my heart and will always be! I miss sharing the bed and laptop. Also miss cooking, eating, watching tv, going to mall whenever we wanted or shopping and having coffee together, and the list goes on! Now we do not share clothes the way we used to! πŸ˜” but it is okay. Once again Happy Birthday and have a blast on that day! Love you lots, your choti behen ❀️

Happy Birthday, Fairy
❀️ its been so long! Here's wishing you the happiest of birthdays, and I hope you have a wonderful day and an even better year ahead! Lots of love x

Happy birthday Fari! I hope you have a great day with loads of gifts and cake.

-Jot

Happy Birthday Fariha... Wishing you a day full of surprises and lots of fun. Best wishes for today and the rest of the year. Yuvika xxx

Happy Birthday Fariha! πŸ˜ƒ

Farihaa many many happy returns of the day dear .May God bless you with lots love happiness and success in life..Enjoy your day to the fullest ..lots of love..

illuminated. thumbnail

Word Count: 1

illuminated. thumbnail

.C
redits.

Thank you kweetrockstar aka Pooja for the script! πŸ€—

Thank you to everyone who sent in their messages and gifts.

πŸ€—

Have a fantastic day, Lakhani Bai! πŸ₯³
πŸ€—

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY BARA WALA BIRTHDAY FARIHA !!!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

You are such a wondeful person ! We surely have A LOT of fun together in our "not-so-famous" group and you are one of those CLASSY 😎 members of the group who never fail to make us laugh with your one-liners πŸ˜†

The thing that makes me come n hug you the most is the way you get conphuuused 🀣 My fellow message counter along with Pallo.. me LABHS you πŸ€—

May you get all the happiness in life n that you get to spend this precious day with your hubby !!! ❀️

Here is a little something .. take it as a combined gift from the CLASSY GANG !!! Hope you like it 😳

P.S. WONDERFUL BUDDAY THREAD GUYS !!!! FABULOUS JOB !!!! :D:D
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Fariha
Allah bless u and grant u success and happiness πŸ€—
MesmerizinArish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday Fariha!Have a great one :))
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy birthday Fari.. Jaane bahara. jaane tamannaahhh.. Have fun πŸ€—
Aisuu Babuni.. I likes your giftwa 😎
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday Fairy! Stay gold!
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy wala budday Fairy πŸ€— hope you had a fabulous one, Have a wonderful year ahead πŸ₯³