Article-Pooja Joshi aka Varsha to get married

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Wedding bells for small screen celebrities: Pooja Joshi is set to tie the knot with beau Maanish Arora on November 25. While the celebration will take off with a sangeet ceremony, the couple will exchange rings on the same day as the wedding in a close-knit gathering of friends and family members. Pooja will resume shoot immediately after her honeymoon in Kerala. Says the actress, better known as Akshara's bhabhi Varsha in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, "I was waiting for this moment, it's going to be an emotional one. The production house has been very understanding and cooperative. I have been given ample time, a 15-day break for the wedding celebrations. My producer Rajan (Shahi) sir has also to be there whenever I needed help, Heena and Karan are supportive, even when it comes to the wedding preparations." So, how did she meet her husband-to-be? "Maanish is from Amritsar, settled in Mumbai. We met through a common friend at a party a year ago. It's a love-cum-arranged marriage." With her show being all about discovering love post marriage, Pooja admits that the experience in it will come in handy in real life now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati-naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing wishing her a happy married life
nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs thats so gud...wish u a vry hpy married life..puja joshi...:)
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs. :)
wish u a vry hpy married life :)