Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes Mano.. At home now. Luckily I started before the situation got worse.
Cutemithra thumbnail
Lovely pics Mano.. From where did you get?
Cutemithra thumbnail
Uffo.. My net is very bad.. Will see you all later.. Bye
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Yes Mano.. At home now. Luckily I started before the situation got worse.

That's good
See u later😃
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dalip Tahhil astonishes everyone with horse-riding skills.

Actor Dalip Tahhil, who is currently seen playing the role of Raja Dashrath on the new TV show 'Siya Ke Ram', shocked everyone on the set with his horse-riding skills while shooting in Darjeeling.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 | 1:44:03 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
0 Comments | Copyright: IANS

Actor Dalip Tahhil, who is currently seen playing the role of Raja Dashrath on the new TV show 'Siya Ke Ram', shocked everyone on the set with his horse-riding skills while shooting in Darjeeling.

Being a mythological show, Dalip was required to do horse-riding, to give the sequences a genuine look. Hence, he thought of riding the horse himself, without anybody's help.

"Raja Dashrath was someone, who housed a passion for riding and hunting. For a major sequence while shooting in Darjeeling, I had to ride on a horse and hunt at the same time. Though, it was actually an extremely exciting sequence to shoot for, I was pretty kicked about it," Dalip said in a statement.

Not only the 'Welcome to Karachi' actor did horse-riding with ease, but he also befriended the horse by feeding him and getting acquainted with the animal.

"My career has given me the privilege to ride a horse in the past and that certainly did come in handy. I actually got myself comfortable with the animal which eventually resulted in the scene getting complete within an hour," he said.

"The sequence was rather an intense one and thanks to the support I had, I did manage to achieve the target and left my director smiling by the end of it," he added.

'Siya Ke Ram', which is aired on Star Plus, also stars Ashish Sharma, Madirakshi Mundle andSnigdha Akolkar among others.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/28545-dalip-tahhil-astonishes-everyone-with-horse-riding-skills.htm

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
do comment for Ashu ...😊
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Mano @NiloPriya

@bijayjanand what do u think about Ram and Sita casting.I mean Ashish Sharma & Madirakshi#LoveSKR

Bijay J. Anand @bijayjanand

@NiloPriya I think that they are both awesome in their roles. Both really look the part. As does everyone in this wonderful serial..

Amarjit @1Amarkumar

@SiyaKeRam_FC @bijayjanand when will be we can see #AshishSharma in #SKR??#LoveSKR @ashish30sharma @SiyaKeRam_SP

@1Amarkumar @SiyaKeRam_FC @ashish30sharma @SiyaKeRam_SP very soon Amarjit. Enjoy the little Ram & Sita and their beautiful acting for now.

AshishSidra @AshishSidra

@bijayjanand @SiyaKeRam_SP have you met @ashish30sharma? #LoveSKR

@AshishSidra @SiyaKeRam_SP @ashish30sharma Yes I have. He is an amazing guy. Really good natured, humble and kind. You will all love him.

AshishSidra @AshishSidra

@bijayjanand @SiyaKeRam_SP so when will you start shooting with @ashish30sharma?#LoveSKR

@AshishSidra @SiyaKeRam_SP @ashish30sharma Sometime in the next few weeks. Very soon..

Siya Ke Ram OFC @siya_kram

@bijayjanand @AshishSidra @SiyaKeRam_SP @ashish30sharma do you think people would love his acting as much as they loves the old one#loveSKR

@siya_kram @AshishSidra @SiyaKeRam_SP @ashish30sharma People will love Ashish's acting more than ever Wait till you see him on screen as Ram

pulchra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello-hello, sweeties🤗
how are you?????
pulchra thumbnail
wowowow! Mano so many unseeing pics😲👏👏 you're super searcher👏
And what was so lovely chat with this actor!! i missed it...walked a lot today))hehehee

pulchra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

Dalip Tahhil astonishes everyone with horse-riding skills.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 | 1:44:03 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
0 Comments | Copyright: IANS

Being a mythological show, Dalip was required to do horse-riding, to give the sequences a genuine look. Hence, he thought of riding the horse himself, without anybody's help.

"Raja Dashrath was someone, who housed a passion for riding and hunting. For a major sequence while shooting in Darjeeling, I had to ride on a horse and hunt at the same time. Though, it was actually an extremely exciting sequence to shoot for, I was pretty kicked about it," Dalip said in a statement.

Not only the 'Welcome to Karachi' actor did horse-riding with ease, but he also befriended the horse by feeding him and getting acquainted with the animal.

"My career has given me the privilege to ride a horse in the past and that certainly did come in handy. I actually got myself comfortable with the animal which eventually resulted in the scene getting complete within an hour," he said.

"The sequence was rather an intense one and thanks to the support I had, I did manage to achieve the target and left my director smiling by the end of it," he added.

'Siya Ke Ram', which is aired on Star Plus, also stars Ashish Sharma, Madirakshi Mundle andSnigdha Akolkar among others.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/28545-dalip-tahhil-astonishes-everyone-with-horse-riding-skills.htm

Thushu, thank you for sharing...i'm going to comment😃
Edited by pulchra - 8 years ago