Rate the 1st Episode - Page 5

Poll

How would you rate the first episode of the show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
3/5.. looking forward to more episodes
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

hi girls !!

I am Ruchi. I have managed to watch the episode only now that too online due to my late working hours. I shall never be at home when it shall air at 8 PM and when it repeats at 10.30 Pm , I am on way back home. ๐Ÿ˜• I am always gonna be late in commenting ...lol !

Anyways, the first look of the serial shows Grandeur in locales and the sets while on the other hand I found the character portrayal to be very subtle which is good. No one was over the top, no one was loud , all of it just flowed across the screen and the story was intricately woven. The direction is top notch and so are the background scores.

We got to see the character traits of all major characters in the opening itself... King Dashrath being the impatient one, Rani Kaushalya being calm yet depressed about some issues, Rani Sumitra very calm and composed!!! and Kaikeyi ...not malicious yet !

So they mentioned Ram's sister Shanta in the serial , I was really surprised...the team will definitely explore more its obvious !! Guess many do not know that Shanta was first born to Dashrath and KAushalya post which he did not have any children and finally after a Yagna was performed and the sacred fruits were given to the queens and then the 4 brothers born. Sumitra got 2 sons because Kaushalya and Kaikeyi gave her half of their fruits.
It shall be interesting to see if at all Shanta will make an appearance in the serial or not. Lets see !!!

On the other hand, King Janak was shown very righteous in his decisions...referring to his decision of not remarrying or taking the onus of being childless upon himself too !! and so on...such an irony that King Dashrath married twice again to get sons after Kaushalya had given birth to Shanta already!! while Janak is not ready to do so...interesting !!!!!

I absolutely loved the scene when Sita ji was found in earth and her arrival brought rain and good weather along ! Felt a moment of pride when She was uplifted from the ground and was considered as the harbinger of renewed hope and prosperity.

The kids playing the brothers were cute too !!!

All in all it was a good episode. Looking forward for more.
Edited by aaliah3108 - 8 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aaliah3108

hi girls !!

I am Ruchi. I have managed to watch the episode only now that too online due to my late working hours. I shall never be at home when it shall air at 8 PM and when it repeats at 10.30 Pm , I am on way back home. ๐Ÿ˜• I am always gonna be late in commenting ...lol !

Anyways, the first look of the serial shows Grandeur in locales and the sets while on the other hand I found the character portrayal to be very subtle which is good. No one was over the top, no one was loud , all of it just flowed across the screen and the story was intricately woven. The direction is top notch and so are the background scores.

We got to see the character traits of all major characters in the opening itself... King Dashrath being the impatient one, Rani Kaushalya being calm yet depressed about some issues, Rani Sumitra very calm and composed!!! and Kaikeyi ...not malicious yet !

So they mentioned Ram's sister Shanta in the serial , I was really surprised...the team will definitely explore more its obvious !! Guess many do not know that Shanta was first born to Dashrath and KAushalya post which he did not have any children and finally after a Yagna was performed and the sacred fruits were given to the queens and then the 4 brothers born. Sumitra got 2 sons because Kaushalya and Kaikeyi gave her half of their fruits.
It shall be interesting to see if at all Shanta will make an appearance in the serial or not. Lets see !!!

On the other hand, King Janak was shown very righteous in his decisions...referring to his decision of not remarrying or taking the onus of being childless upon himself too !! and so on...such an irony that King Dashrath married twice again to get sons after Kaushalya had given birth to Shanta already!! while Janak is not ready to do so...interesting !!!!!

I absolutely loved the scene when Sita ji was found in earth and her arrival brought rain and good weather along ! Felt a moment of pride when She was uplifted from the ground and was considered as the harbinger of renewed hope and prosperity.

The kids playing the brothers were cute too !!!

All in all it was a good episode. Looking forward for more.

Ruchi u put it so simple yet beautifully
The highlight of yesterday ep was
when Janak removes that red cloth to find a the baby Sita
I just loved that scene
I am happy that are over dramatizing things
uff... the visuals were enchanting๐Ÿ‘
aaliah3108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Ruchi u put it so simple yet beautifully
The highlight of yesterday ep was
when Janak removes that red cloth to find a the baby Sita
I just loved that scene
I am happy that are over dramatizing things
uff... the visuals were enchanting๐Ÿ‘

hi MR !!!

thanks yaar.

You know I will not be able to watch the telecast as well as the repeats. I was so damn curious to see it , I watched it today sometime back... lol !!

@ Bold : that scene was very emotionally charged !! I loved King Janak's expressions really out of the whole cast yesterday.
It was indeed a beautiful poem flowing on the screen !! Loved it !

Edited by aaliah3108 - 8 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aaliah3108

hi MR !!!

thanks yaar.

You know I will not be able to watch the telecast as well as the repeats. I was so damn curious to see it , I watched it today sometime back... lol !!

@ Bold : that scene was very emotionally charged !! I loved King Janak's expressions really out of the whole cast yesterday.
It was indeed a beautiful poem flowing on the screen !! Loved it !

Poor u
But I am no different
I watched it today in hotstar only
Unless I go home for weekends
It's just hotstar for me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
aaliah3108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Poor u
But I am no different
I watched it today in hotstar only
Unless I go home for weekends
It's just hotstar for me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Oh I get it then !!! I was sulking to Varshu about this yesterday !!! bahahahahaha!!! ๐Ÿค—...u r in my category only. lol
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I watched the 1st episode n already fallen in love with the show , it's beautiful. It has the "feel", so to say of those bygone era, n those grand sets n costumes looked serene n realistic. Rishi Bashisht's asram was shown as a beautiful yet grand school , n it gives off a very peaceful vibe ! ๐Ÿ‘
I really really loved Sita's parents both of them fantastic actors and they're such a made for each other sweet pure hearted souls. No wonder they're graced with the greatest blessing- Sita maa coming to their home as their daughter.

I had goose bumps watching Sita being found by Janak n I was watching with my sister and we were both in tears at that moment. I also cried at the moment of Bashisht explaining why Ram ji have to come to these earth .