Rate the 1st Episode - Page 4

Poll

How would you rate the first episode of the show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
10/10. I loved every single aspect of it. It was mesmerising right from the word go. Eagerly awaiting the coming episodes.
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The epi being the first was hooking enough... i will rate it 4
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have watched the Ramayand Sagar version and obviously no one can top that but this was truly epic! 👏
I didn't even know about Ram having a sister so I learnt something new 😲
The last scene was the best, makes you have goosebumps. Very intrigued to watch the next episode.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Watching the first episode. Was not excited about another version of Ramayan as I have not so far found any version of Ramayan worth watching.
But just love the first episode. The makeup is not gaudy. The characters are not black/white but more realistic so far. Also so far the actors seem to suit their characters. The direction for the most part is flawless. Liked the conflicts between Kaushayla and Dasrath especially about giving away their daughter without Kaushalya's consent. Also Dashrath is rightly shown as being an insecure character who is remorseful of his past and fears the consequences of his youthful recklessness. All in all, a show worth watching after a long time.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Someone please tell me where I can watch this show online ?? Could not find a help desk...so...😒
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Someone please tell me where I can watch this show online ?? Could not find a help desk...so...😒

I too haven't watched episode till now.It will be available in hotstar. But don't know whether they have uploaded yet.
Maverick_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Angela, I liked the first epi and I voted for looking forward to it
I am a little sceptic since shows on Indian TV begin well but suddenly lose track of it and we get to see weird things happening. Just want this show doesn't go the daily soap way and there's less of a melodrama and more substance.
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
5/5 ... I just luved every bit of epi ... SKR team simply rocked ⭐️⭐️
yavika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
For me the highlight of the episode was intro of Ram with Lord Vishnu behind that was spectacular...the making of plough...the opening n climax was as i am watching movie Lagaan...overall agood episode
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Angela,
So far I loved the episode. And I am excited to explore Sita's POV (I am also reading a book with similar theme).

I loved how Shanta, Dashrat's eldest child was mentioned in the episode. This is a story not many people know.

Any questions you have, you can ask me... I love reading mythology, so know many stories.😃

Love
MD