Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

It was enjoyed by this group and people in his generation those who had seen mpk many stated it was like that , the problem that lies his he kept the theme on bonding but didn't thoroughly explore certain characters , yes we got why they had issues, the sisters and vijay part was done well, it's neils negativity should have explored more, and given vijay some more screen space, but I enjoyed and those with me so it's all good..
But he did what yash raj did with jthj people wanted veer Zara type but got something else and it was torn apart and yash raj is a legend many cringed at the pairing, and so many jokes on it came out ..as it was yash raj srk again., but did not seem like yash raj directing ...
Anyways Im still hoping that prdp does really well!!

Jess Loads of Negativity is also sorrounding PRDP right from the time of Trailer release. U know On Twitter I saw with proof that How some People have so much of time to stoop so low . They commented negative about PRDP , asking their money back even before they watched the Film . I was shocked to see so many Whatsup messages circulating spreading all negativity . I have never ever seen this amt of Negativity for any other Star or for their Films . Why these some People who stoop so low forget in their hatred that It's not only a Salman's movie but So many People are associated with it . In their jealousy , Insecurity They are crossing their all limits . It's so sad to see all this . Fine U didn't like the Film , Fine U Hate Salman like their is no next ..But Why their is need to do all these things ?
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can't either. From MPK to HAHK to PRDP. 

Originally posted by: blue-ice

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ...Please make it longπŸ‘πŸΌ

How about he just retire for good? Does he need more money? πŸ˜•
pallavi25 thumbnail
Far kahan aaye ji? Abhi tak 1989 mein atkey huey ho...πŸ₯±
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Muh.Dhoke.Aa

I liked PRDP, but I think he left out the family, the relationships, the bonding and the love story that made his movies unique. PRDP was an earnest effort, but he left out the heart of the story.

People are wrong when they say family and relationships are outdated. Your family is never outdated and in these cynical times we need family and friends more than ever. 

@bold - i couldn't agree more with this sentence... family and relationships are NEVER outdated. if they are then a love story is also a relationship why doesn't everyone find love stories OUTDATED?
Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
He seems like such a nice guy but too damn naive and outdated. He lives with 15-16 people? Now his films make sense to me. Oh wel...to each his own. 
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

He seems like such a nice guy but too damn naive and outdated. He lives with 15-16 people? Now his films make sense to me. Oh wel...to each his own. 

He reminds me of one of those sweet innocent type of uncles who give money for chocolate πŸ˜† 
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
HE'S SUCH A CUTIEPIE LIKE A PENGUIN OR SOMETHING Oh my goodness it's rare to read about someone like him cos it just gets me nostalgic about how simple people used to be at a time, he's one of them and I thoroughly enjoy his movies. Keep it up Sooraj ji! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

@bold - i couldn't agree more with this sentence... family and relationships are NEVER outdated. if they are then a love story is also a relationship why doesn't everyone find love stories OUTDATED?

Exactly...I can't believe what I read here about how a film with so called family values is outdated for the current generation...What? A well made family movie will always be appreciated and can never be outdated for any generation...be it now, or 30 years from now...PRDP is just not a well made movie and so it isn't being received well...Whatever the business it did is because of the past record of Sooraj and Salman together and the promise it came with, that it is a family movie and can be enjoyed by the whole family together during the Diwali holiday!...

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well seems like the kind of movies he makes will not work in todays timebut honestly speaking I have loved 6 Rajshri movies Vivaah, Hum Aapke hain Kaun, Hum saath saath hain,Maine Pyar kiya,Dulhan wahi jo piya mannn bhaye...but seems like PRDP is really bad...cant comment much as I have pledged not to watch SK movies ever...