Views

Users

Frequent Posters

670134 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Haila 😲 All my paragraphs merged into one 😲 I'll edit it tomorrow again then 😆
670134 thumbnail
Where is everyone ? 😕 It's 4th December & we are gonna hit 5th within few minutes . Shouldn't we start reserving posts & assemble the thread by now ?
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Needless to say, the concept of maturity and reasoning ceased to exist in Shivangi's mind. With complete fairness however, she had a freakin Orginal asking her on a date.

Reasoning, logic, maturity- whatever the hell it was- could go on a one-day vacation for all she cared.

Flattening her hair- or was it Hailey's- she smiled to herself. While she herself was beautiful, Shivangi couldn't deny that Hailey was a little pretty (aka drop dead gorgeous). As herself and Elijah reached into a forest like setting the nerves began to settle in.

"You look amazing. I mean, you always do...but...wow."

"Thanks Elijah. Now, want to tell me if I should be worried of where we are? I mean when you said a candle-night dinner I didn't imagine a forest as well?"

Chuckling, Elijah stared at- more like hypnotised- Shivangi, simply holding out his hand as an indication to follow. Walking into the woods Shivangi couldn't feel more excited and giddy. Ignoring the fact that she was not in her body she couldn't help but notice how her hands in Elijah's fit so perfectly. Like mentioned, reasoning and logic were on a one-day vacation.

As they were about to cross a bridge Elijah stopped her, only to put a blindfold around her eyes. About to speak he simply said, "Shhh. I promise it'll be perfect."

How did he manage to sound so sexy? Not that Shivangi was complaining, with that voice she could stand here for hours. That voice, that touch- Hailey- the actual one, was an idiot for marrying whoever she was. Holding her waist they began walking over the barely stable bridge, her fright of falling suddenly overweighed the romantic scenery.

Suddenly Elijah- pushed her down and screamed, "GET DOWN!" And then- it was chaos.

Elijah's touch now lost all she could feel was the chills down her arms. Using the strength of a hybrid she stood, unwrapping herself from the strains of the blindfold and quickly looking at the scene in-front of her.

Elijah stood being held down by 4 (beat that Salman Khan) vampires...or were they werewolves. Who cared anyway?!

Screaming as loud as she could she saw two of them advance upon her. Just as he approached she kicked him- the aim was good enough to ensure he never had kids again. Damn- Hailey's strength was something she could get used to. Smirking Shivangi saw the shadow of two people behind her. Swiftly turning around she held ducked before they could grab her and kicked on to the floor whilst strangling one to a tree. Remembering the nature of a vampire she bit into him twisted his head simultaneously.

No one messes with her man and gets away with it.

Turing her attention to the two men that she kicked before she hurdled the nearest tree towards them. Taking advantage of their pain she twisted one's head while punching the others face. Upon recovering he tried to punch Shivangi in the face, however she was faster than him and ducked while also grabbing his waist and bringing him to the ground. Immediately biting him, Shivingi suddenly heard a painful moan.

Turning her head towards Elijah she saw him being stabbed repeatedly by the two remaining men. Running towards the shocked men who couldn't believe a girl had taken down several of their accomplices, Shivangi could only see blood. Before one of them could punch her she held a branch she found earlier and stabbed him, and then immediately cracking his neck. That was the end of him.

Now confronting the last man standing- healed knuckled and blood dripping- Shivangi knew what had to be done. Just before she could finish of her role as Elijah's savior, the Orgianl himself ended the last man's life.

Staring into each-others eyes they both simply stood. And then, she ran. Hugging him and wrapping her- aka Hailey's- arms around him. Losing Elijah would have sucked- who would she have drooled and fan-girled over? Yeh sure there was still other celebs, but who could replace the mean ELIJAH. He was her main man.

Smiling they looked into each-others eyes, only the silence was momentary as Elijah began to speak.

"You could have got hurt."

"It would have so been worth it."

"No. Never. Never say that. You getting hurt is not worth anything."

"You care a lot about me?"

"No shit. Your amazing Hailey. Everything about you. You always have been. Not for a moment have I not wanted to protect you. Not for a day have I not cared for you. I don't think I ever will."

The atmosphere was tense as they embraced the silence. Simply put- the scene would be 18+ if Shivangi could have her way. Elijah stared at her lips, and Shivangi got the message. Was this happening? Like seriously? SHE WAS ABOUT TO KISS ELIJAH, THE ORGINAL VAMPIRE?!

As they leaned into each-other, a brush of wind passed. For some reason her lips touched...air.

Opening her eyes she stared into those of a fan, one that was rusty and exactly like the one in her room.

And therefore, though Shivangi was a badass- she couldn't have her make-out session with Elijah.

But its still her BIRTHDAY!!!! So let's focus on that shall we?

616377 thumbnail
Guys! I don't think i'll be able to do the graphics. My place is flooded and I have very little connectivity. The power is also fluctuating. Can you guys ask Krishna (.Username.) if she could make them?
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: somergasm.

Guys! I don't think i'll be able to do the graphics. My place is flooded and I have very little connectivity. The power is also fluctuating. Can you guys ask Krishna (.Username.) if she could make them?

Take care Viz...I'll msg K on FB and ask her😃
670134 thumbnail

Originally posted by: somergasm.

Ohh Take care Viz . And don't worry about the graphics...we will surely sort something out 😊
670134 thumbnail
Btw , should we start reserving the posts ? We need to get the thread ready within 5-6 hours .
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Any replies from K? If not can someone here do it or I can ask some of the other CC captains?
I got to go out now and Im not back tll tomorrow morning soo
Vizzy I hope everything gets better on your side babe!

WildestDreams thumbnail

Happy Birthday Shivu🥳

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams.

May all your dreams comes true...
May all your wishes come true...
May all happiness come 2 u...
many many Happy returns of D the Day...

-Nita (NitaMikaelson)

Happy Birthday Shivangi 🥳
God bless you dear! 🤗

For your special day, I tried to find the right words to show you how I feel about our friendship. I could only think of one: amazing⭐️. To me, you're an amazing friend Happy birthday babes🤗! love you🤗
here your gifts shivu😳🥳⭐️

A wish for lots of birthday fun
To last until the day is done.
Hoping that all your wishes comes true,
and your birthday cake is as sweet as you!

Hurry it's a special day.
Giddy up and play all day.
Eating ice cream and chocolate cake.
It's your birthday, let's celebrate...

VD AT me tera milna,bhar bhar ke vd ki chugliya krna..
Rk ki dhoti ka wo udna,jispar AT ki bhauchar hona..
Nahi bhoolungi main...
Jab tak hai jaan,jab tak hai jaan 😉
(specially for you shivu,tere Favourite couple ka song 😆 )
HAPPY BDAY SHIVU...

******GIFTS*******

(tere fav rankat😆)

Hi Shivu!

Wishing u a very happy birthday hun!
What can I say about u... we go way back 2 when u joined CC and worked together! its been a pleasure working with u, but now its been a while since we have worked together...
can't forget our chats and crazy for salman khan... u were so lucky to have him turn up at ur college and sing the main hoon hero tera song! u actually saw him in real life while for me its still a dream! lucky girl. 😆
anyway on this special day here's wishing u loads of happiness and good health!😃
Yuvi😳
gift from me...
https://i.imgur.com/GhQlc5H.png

Shivuuu🤗 It's has only been a month since we met, but it has been amazing! You've been amazing! As the captain of our team, as a friend. You've always been so supportive and motivating ❤️ Stay the same always girl 😆 Here's to you on your day!
Wishing you a veryyy Happy Birthday! Have a Blast ❤️

Gifts:

616377 thumbnail
We'll open the thread in the TO forum?
Edited by somergasm. - 8 years ago