Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: somergasm.

Swayamvar, Dates...Don't you guys think that's a bit cliche? Let's think of something totally out of the box.

Out of the box 😳 okk...let me think till night then 😆
WildestDreams thumbnail
Reverse Flash kidnap Bae and they travel in different timelines meeting Bae's fav character ðŸ¤”
pontiacbandit thumbnail
What we did for her last year,
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4245076
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Ohh 😲 so last year it was double date 😆 Lets cancel date theme then 😛
pontiacbandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: DUGGUlicious

Reverse Flash kidnap Bae and they travel in different timelines meeting Bae's fav character ðŸ¤”

This sounds good. But we did meeting the fav actors and characters last time. :/

We could do something TO as well. How she suddenly wakes up as Hayley one day? 

.Lonewalker. thumbnail
I like the time travelling idea 😛 or else...as she likes vampiry stuffs a bit too much , we can think something on that line ? 🤔 Umm...one fine night she gets bitten by her dearest Elijah & next day she wakes expecting to grow vampire powers...but nothing such happens coz that was just a dream 🤔 details...sochna padhega 😆Edited by _7th_HorcruX_ - 8 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: somergasm.

This sounds good. But we did meeting the fav actors and characters last time. :/

We could do something TO as well. How she suddenly wakes up as Hayley one day?

lol I suggested something similar 😆 but you know we can't cancel meeting-her-favs idea , we are supposed to make her feel delighted with this thread & that girl is obsessed with her favs 🤣 We can skip HR & RK this time though . She's not a RK fan anymore anyway 😆
WildestDreams thumbnail
We can remove RK- HR and add Sherlock and Oliver maybe?! ðŸ¤”
pontiacbandit thumbnail
^We could have a TVD/TO crossover. :O
So she basically wakes up as Hayley one day (before her marriage to jack-ass-son) and Elijah takes her out on a date or something, or he throws her a ball. Damon and Stefan can be invited to too. And then add some drama where Elijah swoops in to save her in a badass scene. And finally a kiss scene(she would hyperventilate 😆)... and then she goes back to her original body.
Edited by somergasm. - 8 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DUGGUlicious

We can remove RK- HR and add Sherlock and Oliver maybe?!🤔

She's not that crazy about Oliver actually 😆 quoting her , "that guy is good , but woh baat nahi hai" 😆 so we can do without him I guess 🤔