Originally posted by: amyraswaron

Hi Nidhi!!!!!!!!
And Helllooo everyone!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Me? I m... (oopps i frgt my name๐Ÿ˜†0
New in India Forums...
i have many os, ts, ss, ff on swaron but i m not getting how to post it
and not able to add in the buddy list 2ooo
PLEASE HELP Meee๐Ÿ˜•!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANd YEAH ... tooo much of my blabbering... Coming to the FF...
I m not much of a TaaRey Fan but Yeah I m deeeply in luv wid SwaRon...
And u write awsm Nidhi...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Update ASAP...
...I joined IF this year but was a silent reader since 2013 frm the time vrushyy came ... i luv her๐Ÿ˜Š and tannu OMGGG he is toh...(no words๐Ÿ˜›)
So I thought it was high time that i post my writtiings ... (see me posting after about a year of D3 ending๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
Luv
KRITI

i have sent u a scrap
just reply to it...
i will help u out if u want๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank u so much

will surely continue
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Hp_TvD_mAnIc

areee whaaa ap to accha likhte ho... ye tallent muje de do...

btw nice start... update soon..

thank u bhaiya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

will do soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
__nidhi__ thumbnail

Character sketch:-

Swayam shekhawat:-

He is 24 yrs handsome, cute, sweet, kind, n caring guy... Co-owner of d3 academy... Loves to dance... Loves Sharon a lot but due to some reason they broke der engagement.. Is angry on taani due to some reasons still cares 4 her.. Used to b rey's best frnd.. Bt nw behaves like enemies

Reyansh singhania:-

He too is 24 yr old handsome, sexy, hot guy.. Co-owner of d3 academy.. Passionate dancer.. Had an ex gf taani.. Nw hates her due to some problems.. Loves his best frnd Sharon a lot.. Always der to help her ...wants to gain swayam's frndship bck!

Taani shekhawat:-

A gal wid golden heart... 22 yrs old.. Cares 4 every1 n cn do anything 4 her loved ones.. Bt something happen in her past which broke her every relation.. Is hiding a big secret in her.. Still loves rey a lot n wants swaron to get back together... Does dance to portray her every emotions.. Manages d3 dance academy along wid Sharon..

Sharon raiprakash:-

23 yrs old.. Used to b a gal full of joy.. A perfect diva.. Bt 1 incident destroyed her whole life.. Still loves swayam.. Hates taani.. Trusts nly on her best frnd rey.. Dance is in her blood.. Manages d3 academy..

Shivam Gupta:-

Owner of Gupta industries.. Likes taani n so rival of rey n swayam.. Trying to get taani close to him... N wants to use her to satisfy his lust...

Kriya singhania:-

Sister of rey...more will be revealed about her
Edited by __nidhi__ - 8 years ago
__nidhi__ thumbnail

Chapter-1

After coming out frm Taani's room Swayam went to his room n dropped himself on d bed... he closed his eyes taani's questions wer ringing in his ears "bhai I hve done dis bad wid u n Sharon still y do u care?? Y do u care still 4 me bhai??" he opened his eyes n sat on bed... he himself didn't knew y he still cares 4 taani ... he doesn't knw y bt somewer his heart still says tht his princess his lil taani cnt do dis wid him.. she cnt destroy his life like tht... bt whatver he saw on d day of his engagement made him believe tht taani is a culprit... n moreover wen he asked taani she didn't uttered a word to prove herself innocent .. dis forced him to believe everything which he nvr wanted to... to push away his thoughts he switched on tv... on d xyz channel a romantic scene was running... a guy was proposing his gf sitting on his knees ... Der he remembered hw Sharon had come to knw he loves her... d wiredest proposal ever...

---------Flashback--------

It was d valentines day everybody was so happy... der was a function in d colg... Swayam had decided to propose Sharon today... he was exicted as well as nervous n sacred... scared of proposing siren Sharon... he was jst praying tht Sharon wnt hit him wid sandal...

In nervousness he called Rey to get some moral strength...

(on phn)

Rey: hey dude all set to propose Sharon?

Swayam: nhi yr bohot darr lag raha h...

Rey: kya darr lag raha h... b a man dude... bas bindas bol daal..

Swayam: ha ha b a man (mimics him) dude wo Siren h... wese 1 baat bata wo gun vagera to nhi rakhti na apne sath?

Rey: (laughs hard) dude hve u gone mad? Gun n all bol kya raha h tu yr... jaa n jake bol de use ...

Swayam: dude I was saying... fir kabhi propose kr dunga aaj karna zaruri thodi h...

Rey: swayam bas ha ab tera zyada ho raha h pichale 1 saal se tum postpone kr rahe ho ab aur nhi ...tu use propose kr ya fir mai jake propose deta hu

Swayam: wat!!!

Rey: mazak kr raha hu yr.. (in his mind: ye Swayam to use batane se raha muje hi kuch karna parega...) (to Swayam) 1 kaam kr jo tere dil mai h wo abhi bol taki Sharon k samne bolne mai easy rahe...

Swayam: matlab abhi mai wo sab bolu jo mai Sharon ko bolna chahata hu??

Rey: exactly ... (he dials Sharon's no. n tkes her on d con call.. so tht she cn hear everything...) (to Swayam) chal start kr...

Swayam: Sharon frm d day I hve seen u I was in love wid u frm head to heel... I was unable to understand my own feelings 4 u b4 but nw I knw... I knw tht im deeply in love wid u... m madly in love wid u... pls Sharon give me 1 chance to prove my love to u... I swear I will prove myself best bf ever... I wnt let a tear in ur eyes... I will give u every happiness of dis world... I love u Sharon I love u..

(hearing dis Sharon was in total shock... she couldn't believe her ears... she was on cloud nine... she had loved him wid her every breath ...bt had nvr expected such a sudden proposal... due to shock n happiness no words wer coming out of her mouth.. she was standing like a statue...)

Rey: Sharon ab de bhi de bichare ko ans... bohot pyar karta h tujase...

Swayam: Sharon ?? ye Sharon kaha se aa gai?? Dude kya bol raha h tu?

Rey: abhi pata chal jayega... Sharon u der hello.. hello ??

Sharon (finally cumin out frm shock): umm Swayam meet me at colg terrace in 30 min... bye

(she quickly hung up)

Swayam was totally dumbstruck... he had nvr in his wildest dream thought to propose Sharon in such a way... he was ready to kill Rey 4 dis

Swayam: wat d hell was tht Rey??

Rey: (scared) dude tu ab jaldi jaa colg terrace pr... wo wait kr rahi hogi na... use late ane wale log bilkul pasand nhi..

Swayam: ha wo to jaunga hi lekin remember dude jab bhi tu muje milega ur dead (he hungs up)

He quickly went to locker room to set his hairs n den went to terrace... he was hell scared to face Sharon.. he thinks "yr Sharon ne yaha kyu bulaya hoga kya soch rahi hogi wo mere bare mai? Koi phn pe propose karta h kya?? Kahi wo gussa hui to?? Muje terrace se to nhi fek degi na??(imagines himself hanging on terrace wall n Sharon pushing him down)...(he jerks) nhi nhi wo esa kabhi nhi karegi.. to kya karegi yr... ye sab Rey ki wajah se hua h mai use chorunga nhi!..."

His chain of thoughts wer broken wen some1 taps his shoulder... he turns around to find Sharon in hell angry mood... he thought Sharon is gng to punch him so he covers his face in order to defend himself...

Sharon claps her finger in front of him which gets Swayam bck to earth...

Sharon: kya hua Swayam? U ok?

Swayam: yea yea m ok.. n m sry pls marna mat... (scared face)

Sharon (laughs a lil): kya? Mai tumahe kyu marungi?

Swayam: nhi wo... uss proposal ki wajah se... mai wo sab kehna nhi chahata tha...

Sharon: matlab tum mujase pyar nhi karte?

Swayam: nhi... (sharon's eyes gets wide in shock ..looking at dis Swayam says..) nhi matlab karta hu mai pyar lekin..

Sharon: to fir sry kyu kaha? Guilty ho muje propose karne k liye? (gives him a doubtful look)

Swayam looks in her eyes deeply n decides to b brave n say his heart out widout fearing of outcome... "nhi Sharon its jst I nvr wanted dis proposal on phn.. tht was so stupid.. I wanted u to feel most special gal wen I propose u... bt my all wishes went in vain thnks to Rey" said Swayam crushing Rey in his mind

"yea right thnks to Rey" she laughs, "thnks to rey ki ussane muje call kiya warana tum to itane bade budhu ho ki muje kabhi apni feelings batate hi nhi... agar Rey nhi hota to muje kabhi pata nhi chalta ki mera dream boy bhi mujase pyaar karta h"

Swayam looks at Sharon in shock "mai tumhara dream boy hu?"

"yes" she blushes...

"sach?" asked Swayam still in shock..

"ha idiot.. ur my dream boy!"

"to fir tum muje itana darati kyu thi? I mean muje itana attitude kyu? Tumahe pata h issi wajah se aaj tak tumahe bol nhi paya kabhi... lagta tha tum muje sandal se marogi ya fir gun se... n bohot kuch..."

"wo to isiliye cz mai accept nhi karna chahati thi ki I love u... bt Rey ne muje realize karwaya ki I do..."

"wat! Muje bhi Rey ne hi ye realize krwaya tha... matlab use pata tha ki u love me fir bhi ussane muje nhi bataya... I wnt spare him today"

" me too" said Sharon n both laughed...

" ok jokes apart... I wanted to ask.. actly ask again.. (takes a deep breath n sits on his knees).. will u b mine 4ever n ever? I promise I wnt leave u ever.. I will love u till eternity..."

Sharon was in tears she immediately said yes n throws herself in his arms... Swayam hugs her bck n said "I love u Sharon"

"I love u too Swayam"

----------Flashback over----------

Swayam was laughing remembering dis but comes out of his thoughts as he hears a loud noise... he discovers dat d owner of d voice was tv as d show had changed...

After sometime he remembered taani hasn't had anything whole day so he called kaka n asked him to make taani eat something

---Raipraksh Mansion---

Sharon was sitting on d floor supporting her back wid bed still caressing Swayam's pic wen kriya returns...

She went to her n sat on d bed besides her putting her hand on Sharon's shoulder she said "Sharon swthrt come on dinner is ready Rey wait kr raha h humara niche... n stop looking dis stupid pic..." hearing dis anger grew inside Sharon she looked at kriya n shouted"1 baar bol diya dubara mat bolna" ...

"kya galat bola ussane sharon..." said Rey coming inside d room... "thik hi to keh rahi h wo... agar tum Swayam k pas wapis jana hi nhi chahati to fir fek do na ye photo durr kr do Swayam ki saari yaadiyen khud se..."

Sharon looked at him shocked "Rey wat r u saying... u knw I cn nvr do tht.." ...

"to fir wapis chali jao uske pas... bhul jao sab kuch... tum dono lifetime khush rahoge..." replied Rey...

Sharon smiled weakly n said "Rey hum pehale bhi iss bare mai baat kr chuke h..."

"ha lekin..." Rey tried to speak...

Sharon stopping him in middle "lekin kuch nhi Rey... ab jab tum sab bhula kr taani ko apni life mai wapis accept karne k liye ready ho jao tabhi mujase iss bare mai baat karna samje..."

" Sharon esa kabhi nhi hoga" shouted Rey..

"exactly matlab ab mujase iss bare mai kabhi baat mat karna" she shouted bck..

Rey went frm der in anger n Sharon started crying...

Kriya: c dis is d reason I hate tht taani.. talking abt her also create problems...

Sharon: kriya pls cn u leave I wanna b alone 4 sometime..

Kriya: oh sure babe.. jst tke care...

Kriya came out bt looked back at Sharon n smiled evilly b4 closing d door...

Kriya (in her mind): wow sharon thnks a lot.. ur every tear is giving me immense peace.. I so wish I cud c taani crying too...

Rey was driving his car at full speed n reaching near a farmhouse he stopped his car... he went inside...

D farmhouse was well decorated frm inside wid walls full of pictures of him n his frnds of colg days ...

He stopped near one pic n looked at it... tht was of him n taani... he took tht in his hand n shouted his heart out... "kyu taani kyu?? Kyu kiya tumane esa?? Kyu hum sabki zindagi kharab kr di? Kitane khush the hum sab sath mai... lekin sirf aur sirf tumhari wajah se sab khatam ho gaya...(sits on his knees crying) kyu kiya tumane esa?..." but he nly gets silence in answer... aft sometime he composes himself n went to terrace... he keeps looking at d moon n remembers d day wen he had seen taani 4 d 1st time...

---------Flashback--------

It was d same valentines day... He was super happy dat his both d best frnds wer finally together.. he wanted to go n congratulate dem bt was scared of Swayam.. cz of d proposal thing... he knew if he goes in front of Swayam, he wud kill him.. so he decided nt to until Swayam calms down...

He heard doorbell sound n went to open d door...

As he opened d door he saw Swaron standing der fully angry..

" bhag le beta" thinking dis Rey started running to save his life n Swayam ran behind him chasing him.. Sharon was standing at d door laughing at d duo...

Swayam finally cought Rey n started beating him wid a pillow... n Rey like a abla naari was praying to Swayam 4 his life... aft few min Sharon went der n stopped Swayam as Sharon said Swayam immediately stopped ...

Rey saw tht n said, "wah beta! Dekh li teri dosti... mai yaha bichara kabse bol raha hu chod de muje lekin nhi n gf ne 1 baar bola to mann liya... vry good..." (pretends as if hurt)

" acha saale tu gaya aaj" said Swayam again trying to hit him... Rey runs n hides behind Sharon..

"stop it Swayam ab jane do bichare ko" said Sharon calming Swayam..

" chal chod diya..." as soon as Swayam said tht Rey hugged Sharon congratulating her 4 her new relationship...

Den he goes n was abt to hug Swayam wen Swayam's phn rang...

Swayam on phn, "kya tum aa chuki ho.. sry mai abhi tumahe lene aata hu.. pls akele mat jana... bas 10 min mai pohochata hu thik h bye..."

Call ends

Sharon: kiska phn tha Swayam kon aa raha h?

Swayam: Sharon actly meri behen aa rahi h ...Taani...

Hearing "taani" Rey dnt knw y his heart started racing fast ...

Rey: teri 1 sis bhi h... u nvr told...

Swayam: ha kabhi iss bare mai baat hi nhi hui... aclty wo ab yahi rehane wali h... humare sath hi parehgi ...

Sharon: thts grt ...n u dnt wry mai yaha uska pura khayal rakhungi...

Swayam: thnks Sharon...

Sharon: tumhare liye kuch bhi... n dey both got lost in each other...

N here Rey was still lost in his thought... he was unable to understand y he was feeling so happy tht Swayam's sis is gng to study wid dem.. he doesn't knw anything abt her except her name... he was feeling connected wid her.. like knws her frm ages... he came out of his thoughts hearing Swayam's voice...

"oh shit" said Swayam remembering he had to meet up Bharat n Amar 4 some imp work...

Rey: kya hua dude?

Swayam: I hve to meet Bharat n Amar m already late yr... dey will kill me if I get more late... I cnt go to pick up taani.. kya karu mai...

Rey (aft thinking something): koi baat nhi tu jaa I'll get ur sis...

Swayam: thnks a lot dude...

Rey: anytime.. bt hw will I recognize her?... hw does she look?

Swayam: I'll send u her pic right nw u go... she is already der bye...

Rey drove to airport... all d way he was feeling happy as if something vry good is gng to happen wid him...

He reached airport.. Swayam had still nt send him d pic.. der wer so many gals he cnt recognize her... he dialed swayam's no. bt Swayam wasn't picking it... He tried 4-5 times bt no1 answered... in frustration he turned n bump!!

He bumped into a gal n tht gal was abt to fall wen he hold her frm her waist saving her... her eyes wer closed in fear waiting to hit d ground ...aft sometime she opened her eyes realizing she is in some1's arms...

As soon as she opened her eyes Rey looked at her eyes... dey wer beautiful... he wud love to get lost forever in those hazel brown orbs... dey had magic... Pure magic...

Aft sometime he came bck to his sense n made her stand properly... she was glaring at him, "dikhai nhi deta apko andhe ho kya?" she snapped at him...

"I m sry mam" replied Rey still looking in her eyes..

Taani calms down a bit n said, "no I m sry... I sudnt had shouted on u... actly m really frustrated on my brother n I took dat out on u... really sry..."

"oh no.. no problem... if u dnt mind me asking y r u angry on ur brother?"

"actly he was supposed to b here b4 30 mins bt he is still nt here... n m trying his no. frm past I dnt knw hw much time n he isn't even picking it up..." said taani sadly "ok den nice to meet u bye..." saying dis she started gng wen Rey saw name tag on her bag written Taani shekhawat' ...his mind worked finally n he called her "Taani!"...

Taani looked bck "hw u knw my name?"

"u r Swayam's sis right?"

"yup.. hw u knw him?" asked taani surprised...

"actly he hve send me here to pick u up... he was busy so..."

"oh... r u Rey?"

"yes hw do u knw me?"

"bhai had told me abt u..."

"cool den.. shall we leave?"

"sure lets go..."

Dey went at Swayam's place...

As soon as dey rang d door bell Swayam opened d door n hugged taani"m so so so sry princess mai tumahe lene nhi aa paya.. kuch urgent kaam tha... really sry..." said Swayam holding his ears...

"koi baat nhi bhai... nw let us come in muje Sharon se bhi to milna h" saying dis she winked at Swayam...

Taani meet Sharon n all d three wer talking bt Rey was jst staring at Taani... her talks her laughs n specially her eyes dis all wer making him go crazy... he was all over Taani by nw n promised himself to make taani his 4ever...

---------flashback ends--------

Rey smiled sarcastically still looking at sky... "1 wo din tha jab mai tumahe pure dil se pyar karna chahata hu n 1 aaj ka din h jab I want to hate u jst want to hate u..." screamed Rey n closed his eyes...

---------------

Here taani was standing still near d window thinking... "bhai kitane ache h.. itana pyar karte h mujase n mene ye sab kiya unke sath... kash mai bhai ko sab sach bata sakti... kash mai pehale ki tarah sab thik kr sakti... a perfect life wid bhai bhabhi n Re...Rey (she stammered taking his name) muje aaj tak yakeen nhi ho raha Rey muje samaj nhi paye... unhone muje 1 baar bhi ake nhi pucha ...koi explanation nhi manga... ye muje Rey se expected nhi tha... mai Rey ko kabhi maaf nhi karungi kabhi nhi..."

Her chain of thoughts wer broken by knock on d door... she went to open d door n saw kaka standing der...

Taani: kaka aap yaha...

Kaka: beta apne aaj kuch nhi khaya kuch to kha lo... ese to bimar ho jaogi

Taani: kaka apko bhai ne bheja h na yaha? (kaka nods) pls aap bhai ko jake bol do taani ne kha liya h... aur unko bol dena wo kha k so jaye... n dawai lena na bhule...

Kaka: par beta mai juth kese...

Taani (cuts him): pls kaka... muje khane ka bilkul mann nhi h...

Kaka: thik h beta ... (he went)

Taani remembered d time she had fallen sick...

---------Flashback---------

It had been a week taani had came to Mumbai... she was really njoying her time here wid her bhai.. she had come very close to Sharon... dey both nw had no secret between dem... her colg frnds wer also vry nice n she was really njoying der her life was perfect... n d best thing happen here to her was Rey... yes Rey... he was amazing prsn... she loved his company... his jokes, his talks, his caring nature his everything... she felt complete wid him... she was unable to understand her own feelings... it was something different ...some vry strong feeling...

D problem was d weather ...mumbai's famous swinging weather... it was getting hard 4 Taani adjust wid it... she was feeling low tht day so she thought to tke leave frm d colg...

"Taani tum ready nhi hui? Hume colg k liye late ho raha h..." said Swayam searching his car keys...

"bhai actly m nt feeling well... aaj main hi aa paungi..." said Taani weakly..

"wat! Kya hua tumahe? Tum thik ho na...? dhyan nhi rakh sakti apna? Chalo hum doc. K pas chalte h..." said Swayam in one breath really worried...

Taani said smiling, "bhai mai thik hu bas thora fever lag raha h... 1-2 din mai thik ho jaungi... dnt wry... aap colg jao Sharon apka wait kr rahe honge..."

"kya colg jao" said Swayam checking her forehead "mai kahi nhi jaa raha tumahe chod k..."

"bhai aap jao muje kuch zarurat hogi to kaka h na... n apko report bhi submit karna h"

"thik h ... lekin tum apna dhyan rakhna n if u need me anytime jst call me ok... n bed se uthane k bare mai sochna bhi mat got it.."

"yes sir!" said Taani n start laughing...

Aft some half n hour Taani heard a door bell... she tried to stand up bt it was difficult 4 her due to weakness... she was abt to stand up wen she heard a voice...

"no no dnt get up..." d voice was of Rey...

Rey came inside n sat on bed besides Taani...

Taani: Rey aap yaha?

Rey: ha wo Swayam ne bataya tumhari tabiyat kharab h to thought to check u out...

Taani: oh... m fine dnt wry... bas thori weakness h... apko yaha ane ki zarurat nhi thi...

Rey: kyu tumahe acha nhi laga ki mai yaha aaya?

"no no esi baat nhi h muje to bohot acha laga..." said Taani n den bit her tongue..

"oh itana acha laga?" Asked Rey smirking...

"nhi mera matlab.. acha laga bohot nhi lekin... wo..." finding no words Taani looked down embarrassed ...

Rey started laughing n Taani jst got lost in him ...his smile his laughter takes away her breath... she cn keep lookin at him whole her life... aft sometime Rey stopped laughing n saw Taani ...as he looked at her he got lost in her eyes...

Aft few min Taani came back to sense Rey was still staring at her..

Taani: rey ese kyu dekh rahe ho aap muje?

Rey (still lost): tum ho hi esi bas kho jane ka mann karta h...

Taani was speechless hearing dis... she looked in his eyes...

"esa kuch h tumahri eyes mai Taani jo muje hypnotize kr deta h... kahi aur dekh hi nhi paata..." saying dis he smiled bid a bye n went...

Taani was staring at him wid open mouth... she kept looking at him till he disappeared... n den blushed...

--------Flashback over---------

She blushed as she remembered his last lines... Den came back to senses n looked at moon knwing dat movements will nvr return... nthing cn b perfect nw...

On one side all dis poor souls wer crying n on d other side two evil souls wer laughing on der victory ...dey had destroyed der enemies life totally...

Kriya: Shivam u sud hve seen tht yr... Sharon was crying... I jst wanted to jump in happiness der muje hi pata h mene khud ko esa karne se kese roka h... n mera pyara bhai Rey... uska to bura haal h.. pata nhi kaha bhag gaya.. m njoying dis like hell shivam ...

Shivam: next time tum video le lena... even I want to njoy dat movie he said jokingly... n dey both shared an evil laugh!!...

------THE END-----

Edited by __nidhi__ - 8 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AWSm cS and part 1 amazing
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome cs
n nice start
egarly waiting for the next update
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
All are do broken all hate taani
Now but what made them hate
Her all flashback was superb so
Kriya & shivam have done something
Want to know more thanks for PM upt soon
crabysorus thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Flashback s are awsum bt still guessing wat taaniI had done I just love her character tani character