Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pri98.arora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I had goosebumps reading this.
Loved the ending of the chapter.
I don't know what to say...not in a state of writing anything.
Good going
Update the next one soon
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update..very well written.ending was awesome..waiting for next part 👍🏼
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Umm well for the starting part..I'll say that its really difficult to write such stuff but I'm amazed with your writing!.It was indeed very bold but I guess this night will be a turning point in their lives...You have written it trying to put in every emotion that led to such a thing happen between them..Swayam had decided to hurt her but he couldn't really do that..All that happened felt more out of feelings than just lust and revenge...Sharon's desperation,pain,fear and amidst all that the craving for love and some earnest attention was well depicted...You're a versatile writer!..
Although this was too much darkness to handle..so please some thing light like a conversation between them in the next where both will come to know what the other has been through all these years..
Thanks for pm...update super soon! :)
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Neet :)

Honestly dear i don't have words to say anything about it. You just blew me to such an extent that it is getting difficult to form a single sentence. Very frankly i have read many dark and mature stories although this was something very different may be because i've never expected something like this on SwaRon that too from you. From your first FF i know that you are a bold and mature writer but still i didn't expect this. This was perfection.

Writing such stuffs is very difficult and you completely showed loyalty to that. I must say it is the one of the finest dark/mature update that i ever read, you wrote it so flawlessly that it never gave me a wrong feeling, it was pure. As you said swayam want to make her regret rejecting him, he wanted to make her regret her choice and her actions, and your words literally screamed that.

I loved that part where he wanted revenge though he showed a hidden love to her, he gave her the feeling of a complete woman, the one who made her feel all the ecstatic feeling and she would never forget him. And now she saw him so it is going to be very difficult to forget him.

He did not realize that he took her virginity, now it is going to be something really interesting. Girl i really don't want swayam to regret and i don't know why but this Sharon is really very intriguing that she has something inside her that is making her interesting, i know she did wrong to swayam in the past but there is something about her that forced me to feel sympathy towards her, i sympathize Sharon here, and i fell in love with swayam in the first para of this story.

Really looking forward to more of this, this will become one of the best FF on swaron here, I can bet on it.

I'm really very sorry for not reading it before, was hell busy and girl you just made me your fan, now i admire you and the way you played with word was impeccable.

Really enjoyed it.
Update soon...
This was one of long comment and that is for being so late.

- Keechu
Edited by --Keechu-- - 8 years ago
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OOH MY GOD
WHAT WAS THIS?

you know what I liked most swayam's realization he just didn't hurt physical (even if want she wanted same) but somewhere mentally too and this is going to pain him too ,
even Sharon POV I likes this most too she also got to know what she had done because of her one innocent boy turn in corrupted beast
but I really wish may be swayam's ne kuch aur tarike se hurt or to say revenge liya hota naki in this way (but totally fine with all this ...its fiction)
really eagerly waiting for next part because it going to be big dhamaka and want know how he is going to react after knowing she was virgin , at least one to say adult scenes am really bad to comment on those scene so in a word it was hot
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh, am S-P-E-E-C-H-L-E-S-S & my breath is caught in my throat. The way you wrote it is splendid. You definitely nailed it. Situation, emotions, confusion, pleasure. So damn FANTASTIC writing👏. Swayam didn't know Sharon was a virgin, she remembered Swayam & she herself had asked Mayank to beat him😲😲. Now, that was the last thing I had expected. How do you do it Neet, bring such unexpected moments and twists that keep your readers on the edge and hooked to the story? Amazing going girl. You are one hell of a writer. Kudos to you⭐️.
I need an update very fast because I can't wait.

Thanks for the pm
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have no words...u nailed it...speechless...
Nw sharon knew who is the person..nd swayam knows the reality...i wish both of them clear their thoughts...nd sharon dnt be with that mayank..
swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is absolutely amazing!!! Hooked to the story update sooon pleaaseee
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am still breathing!!! 😉 yes please update fast. This has left me breathless.👏
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant
Sharon..a virgin??
Shocker for swayam..

Happy that she remembers all her doing..

Thanks