TS || Teri Ungliyon Se Ja Uljhe S2 || Last Part Page-15 Dec/19 #Mature - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Brilliant finish - Abhi the bad guy!!!!😑
A small epilogue please???????

Thank you so much for the pm!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for your great response to this story babies πŸ€—
Love you all...☺️

...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
last chapter
awesome
happy ending
Isha_Pathare thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant story πŸ‘
Speechless 
RitaDivan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hieee again πŸ˜Š

First season was awsomely perfect .. No doubt ... But season 2 was much needed too! πŸ‘πŸΌ 
There were things which were left ... I did feel that ... Cause what ishita went through was not easy to forget or just get over it easily ... This S2 just fulfilled all the questions which pooped up my mind πŸ‘ awsomely justified by the plot ... I loved that Abi came & confessed and she confronted him and faced the truth .. Because if no .. We would have been in a dilemma that she is ok ... But will never know until when? & was she fully ok? ... πŸ‘ U deserve a lot of πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ πŸ€— .. For completly completing the storyline πŸ˜Š

The marriage, love making πŸ˜³ & small conversations & fights were all complementing & were much needed to know the understanding & the situation of the couple! πŸ‘

Finally she is fully perfect but the way she spoke with Raman fearing normal woman's insecurities towards her husband... Everything ended well & with romance πŸ˜³

Thanks for giving us great stories & keep doing that πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ
Amritha