rutu_vs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ohh my God Ayushi๐Ÿค—
Girl!!!!!
I love u for writing this!
U r awesumm...u described the scene so well๐Ÿ‘
Epic scene- epic writting!
I wanna read more๐Ÿ˜› Pls write more scenes!!
All U guys r doing such a fabulous job in this thread!!

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jhaadu Romance (Mast Magan)

"Chalein?" Swayam asked to Sharon while she made a weird face saying ,"Itni bhi jaldi kya hai?" It was evident she wanted to spend time with him and seeing him running away she stopped him by asking ,"Waise tumhe pta hai Rey Aur Kriya kahan reh gaye?" He turned and held her hands and replied ,"Love birds hain dono ko time kahan milta hai? Itne dino baad time mila hai so let them take their own sweet time." Sharon's hopeful expression turned to a frown as soon as he said this and she swayed away from him faking a smile. "Yahan toh na hi love hai Aur na hi time hai." she said holding the plate in her hand while he looked at her downtrodden face and saw a fake smile plastered on it. He was taken aback when she told ,"Let's go" and turned about to go making cute faces mentally cursing her dumbo and cute bf.

Just as she was leaving he held her hand and pulled her closer to him making the plate fall on the ground. They both turned their attention to the ground and then at each other. Sharon immediately turned around hearing Simmi's voice. "Kya hua sab theek toh hai?" Simmi's voice resounded and Swayam fumbled in his attempt to give a satisfactory answer ,"Haan haan sab theek hai. Aa rahe hain!" while Sharon looked at him trying to explain. She started scolding him saying ,"Pagal Ho gaye ho kya? Ye kya kiya?" He looked at her totally in her Siren mode and stammered in an uber-cute way ,"Main ,main bas pyaar kar raha tha tumhe." She however was totally in the mood for eating him up with her anger ,"Pyaar? Aise?" He was scared now and replied timidly ,"Haan aise.." She was beyond irritated now and asked ,"Tum whisper kyun kar rahe Ho?" shaking her head. He replied on reflex ,"Kyunki tum kar rahi ho." and her expression turned to one as if she had been caught red-handed.

She cleared her throat trying to cover up herself and said ,"Haan main saaf kar deti hun ,kisi ko lag jayega ,jhaadu kahan hai?" He stared at her in disbelief while she asked him mocking sweetness ,"Swayam jhaadu kahan hai?" and his disbelief turned into a sweet smile. He said still smiling ,"Word jhaadu kabhi itna cute nahi laga mujhe!" while she looked at him perplexed. He continued ,the smile never leaving his face ,"And tum jhaadu lagaogi?" She looked away at his comment and coming back to her sarcastic self repeated with a mocking smile ,"Swayam jhaadu kahan hai?" He looked bowled over by her reply and immediately pointed his finger to the broom lying in the corner. She transferred her gaze to the place he was pointing at and replied a small "Thanks." He looked dumbstruck as she went to clean the broken pieces lying on the ground.

Ishq ki dhooni roz jalaaye
Uthta dhuaan toh kaise chhupaaye

He looked at her as she picked up the jhaadu and started cleaning the floor to and fro. He noticed her hair waving and shook his head seeing how she didn't even know how to apply jhaadu.

Ho akhiyaan kare jee hazoori
Maange hai teri manzoori

He came and stood beside her while she noticed his presence and asked ,"What?" he looked at the jhaadu in her hand and started ,"Umm tumhare haath mein ye jhaadu suit nahi karta." He had taken the jhaadu from her hand when she asked sweetly ,"Toh kya suit karta hai?"

Kajra siyaahi, din rang jaaye
Teri kastoori rain jagaaye

He stared at her and then took her hands in his palm slowly. She looked confused at them holding hands, totally oblivious to the fact what his reply could be, after all he was Mr. Unpredictable.

Man mast magan, man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraaye
Tera naam dohraaye

He replied ,"Mera haath" and all the irritation of hers flew out of the window. She suddenly had a smile on her face while he kept staring at her.

Chaahe bhi toh bhool na paaye
Bas tera naam dohraaye
Tera naam dohraaye

They both kept staring at each other ,Swayam looked at her as if she was the only one who mattered ,she was the girl of his dreams and he wanted to spend everyday with her while Sharon had a smile on her face which kept on growing bigger and bigger. They held hands and explored the depth of their love in the other's ocean of sight.

Edited by Aayu27 - 8 years ago
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mast magan
Ah! I just watched it and came online! And here I find it written in such an endearing manner.
This scene was or rather still is blissful *_*
Their awkward and gittery faces and movements when rinni entered
Again an awesome one Aayushi! ^_^
Love Ana โค๏ธ
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Ana--

Mast magan

Ah! I just watched it and came online! And here I find it written in such an endearing manner.
This scene was or rather still is blissful *_*
Their awkward and gittery faces and movements when rinni entered
Again an awesome one Aayushi! ^_^
Love Ana โค๏ธ

I didn't write Rinni's entry as I wanted to end it on a dreamy note rather than a comic one.๐Ÿ˜† Thank you Ana๐Ÿค—
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aayu27

I didn't write Rinni's entry as I wanted to end it on a dreamy note rather than a comic one.๐Ÿ˜† Thank you Ana๐Ÿค—

I completely understood that ๐Ÿ˜†
everyone will be quite happy with you for not spoiling a SwaRon moment ๐Ÿ˜›
Your welcome ๐Ÿค—
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ek request!
Agar koi wo return kiss with an interest pe likh sake toh :)
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SalmanShahidSm

Ek request!
Agar koi wo return kiss with an interest pe likh sake toh :)

i will take this๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aayushi๐Ÿค—
Awesome ๐Ÿ‘
Kya likhti ho yaar
Maza aagayi
Jhadi romance
Swayam kitna cute hai
aur sharon aww
Loved it