Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
res
Unres

awsum update...
aww taarey romance ws luvly...
I can actually imagine evry scene...
but Taani slapped rey...!!!!!
ur precap always makes me more eager to read next update...
sooo update sooonnn...
thnx fr pm
Edited by Nicky-nish - 8 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update taarey romances scene nice
Taani slap rey shocking next update soon..
anuradha5879 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
superb update...taarey romance was beautifully depicted.every thing was superb.plz update next part soon
Nice update
Plz update more and soon
Princess_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Taareylicious update just loved it...
Romance is in Air...❤️
But Taani slapped Rey that was shocking... 😔😲

BDW Di missed yu so so much...
And now please gayab mat ho jana ha...

nishita23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story. .read all chap. ...plzz update soon and pm me plz
shamanbk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Taarey romance was amazing
Please update soon and pm me
Missu_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
so romantic love it
Omg taani slapped rey
update soon
NidaJavid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Super great and fantastic update
chinudolly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Imp note - pls read
Hello friends how r u all ? First of all thank you so much to those lovely people who take out time and read , like and comment on my story. Trust me i read all your comments and they mean a lot to me.
But sincerely tell me one thing ~
Are you really interested in reading my stories?
Bcoz truthfully so less likes and comments n some one word comments are really disheartening. I feel so hurt tht i m putting so much effort unnecessarily. I can happily continue my stories in my word or notepad , if you are not interested then just tell me ... bcoz i m really hurt this time. So much so tht i didnt want to post at all. But still posting for few sweet readers who are actually waiting for its update.
I MIGHT DISCONTINUE ALL OTHER STORIES IF YOUR RESPONSE REMAINS THE SAME. I WANTED TO FINISH OFF WITH THIS STORY BUT DONT KNOW I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THAT AS WELL NOW AFTER SEEING SO LESS LIKES AND COMMENTS or Just one word comments :"(
So please tell me you want me to keep posting tr stories here or not?????
here is next chapter ... please do like and COMMENT FROM HEART [not one word comment pls ]
(Sorry for being rude but i cant help it. I m really hurt this time)
TAAREY SS ~ KAHO NA... PYAAR HAI
Chapter~4
BUT I HATE TO LOVE

Recap~ taani came to meet rey in rh but got drenched while coming. There was a flower shower on her when she came in the rh. Rey lose control over himself after seeing her. There share some beautiful moments together. Taani also got lost in his love while he was busy loving his lady love. He was about to kiss her when there was a thunderstorm outside which brought taani back to her senses. She slapped him hard ...
~~~~~
NOW ,
Taani turned back and slapped him hard while crying shocking him even more. Tears streamed down her face travelling through her beautiful eyes.

"How dare you ? How dare you Mr. Reyaansh Singhania to come this close to me ? Who gave you the bloody right to come this close to me ? I am not your play toy Mr. Reyansh Singhania whom you can use and throw according to your wishes..." taani shouted at him.

Her slap and words angered him but her tears killed his heart. He knew she was hurt but unable to stop himself he too shouted ," how can you even think and say like that taani ? How can you even say that i used you ? How can you even say that you are a play toy whom i use and throw according to my wishes ? And you could have pushed me before if you wanted but you didn't which means you love me too and didn't wanted me to stop. Then how can you just blame me like that ? Cant you feel my love, taani ??" Rey ended aggressively and emotionally. But taani felt hurt deeply by his words but somewhere she was more hurt for slapping him and for her own words knowing he is correct. She couldn't stop herself too at that time. She couldnt control her overflowing emotions, feelings and love at that time being so close to him once again.
She took few backsteps but then fell down on her knees feeling weak physically as well as emotionally. Tears were streaming down her eyes endlessly.
" how could I? How could I let you come close to me again? How could I lose control over myself ? How could I ? You are right rey... you are right. Its not you who should be punished but its me who should be punished for losing control over myself," taani cried and slapped herself.

Rey had tears in his eyes too seeing her so broken. Rey was shocked when she started slapping herself. He immediately came , sat on his knees in front of her and held her hands stopping her from slapping herself.
She looked at him painfully. He also looked at her with tears in his eyes feeling like killing himself for hurting her so much that she is punishing herself when he is loving her. Her tears were killing his heart so badly... so brutally.
"I am sorry Taani," Rey said to her softly.
He cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears. she also cupped his cheeks and wiped away his tears. Both savoured each other's touch. Taani caressed his cheek where she slapped him.
"I am sorry for slapping you Rey... I am sorry," she whispered.
"Its ok taani. Main to tumhara he hun to mujhse kaise maafi, " he said to her.
She stood up after hearing him and he too stood up with her.
"Mat aayiye mere paas Rey...please mat aaiye mere aur paas" taani pleaded to him.
"Main tumse duur he kab tha taani ?" Rey asked her.
"Jis din aapne mujhe trust na karke fake break up ka decision liya tha ussi din aap mujhse duur ho gaaye the rey... bahut dur aur ab hamare beech aayi ye dooriyan kabhi nahi mit sakti, kabhi bhi nahi..." taani said to him.
"Pyaar har doori mita sakta hai taani, please just give one last chance to our love," Rey pleaded her holding her by her shoulders.
" Par aapka pyaar mere vo dard nahi mita sakta jo mujhe aapne diye hain. Aapka pyaar meri vo dard bhari yaadein nahi mita sakta jiske har pal mein mera dil hazaar baar tuta hai aur uske liye main aapko kabhi maaf nahi kar sakti... kabhi bhi nahi. You forced me to hate you Rey ... you," taani cried remembering those killing dark nights.

Rey's eyes filled with tears seeing her condition.
"Stop saying lie taani, I know you can never hate me and let me tell u one more thing that i died too in those days along with you," rey said with tears in his eyes remembering those painful days when he also cried bitterly missing her and for hurting her intentionally.
Taani immediately lifted her wet eyeslashes and looked in his eyes. She could feel his pain too.
" but you knew that our break up was fake, i didnt. And you knew you could get me back later but i had to kill my love as well as my heart just because of you and for this i can never forgive you. And i hate you rey for all the pain you have gifted me for loving you unconditionally ... I JUST HATE YOU SO MUCH and its not a lie," taani said to him while crying.
Rey closed his wet eyes knowing she is right on her part. She removed his hands from her shoulders and turned to go.
"But i can't live without you taani," Rey said to her.
She turned back while tears were still flowing down from her eyes endlessly and said," I couldn't live without you too Rey but I had to. You made me live without you. Please now make yourself live without me too. And i beg you, please don't come close to me ever again, otherwise I will forget every challenge and leave Mumbai."
"No you don't need to leave. I will never come close to you, I promise," Rey promised her controlling the tears in his eyes that were threatening to flow again.
" Main kabhi tumhaare paas nahi aaunga taani, kabhi bhi nahi , kyunki mera dil kehta hai ki ab tum khud mere paas aaogi "
"Aisa kabhi nahi hoga rey, kabhi bhi nahi."
"Aisa he hoga taani ... aisa he hoga aur zarur hoga."
"Let's see what happens then."

They kept looking at each other for sometime with tears and pain in their eyes and longing and craving for each other and also with deep hidden love for each other.
Taani turned to leave not being able to handle herself seeing the pain in his eyes which she never wanted to see.
"Taani, wait." Rey called her before she exit.
Taani stopped and turned back to him
Rey brought a cd and a gift for her and gave to her.
"please take them,"
" what is this?" Taani asked him.
" yaadein ... hamari yaadein," Rey replied her.
"I cant take these," taani said to him controlling herself.
Rey took her hand and put them on her hand.
"If you dont want them then throw them away yourself, I wont take them back."
"Ok I will throw them away myself then."
"but how will you throw away your heart that still beats for me and love me unconditionally? How will you erase our memories that are saved in your heart?"
"I have killed my heart long ago just because of you,Rey now it doesn't have permission to feel anything for you or for anyone. And memories, (she smiled sadly) the bitter and painful memories gifted by you have taken the place of those beautiful memories long ago. Now there is no memory which i want to remember. You and all the memories related to you remind me of only one thing that is ~ Pain." tears again made way in her eyes as she said that.

Her every word pierced Rey's heart but she couldnt help it either. She was in pain too and he know that. What killed him the most was being the reason of her endless tears and pain. Rey's teary eyes were staring at her teary and painful eyes while his heart was sinking feeling her pain.
"IS THERE MORE TO HER PAIN? IS THERE ANY OTHER REASON OF HER PAINS TOO?" he thought while looking at her. Dont know why he was feeling there is some other reason of her pains too looking at her eyes and feeling the depth of her pain.

Taani sneezed suddenly which broke his trance.
"Go and change your clothes taani otherwise you will get ill. Dont forget to dry your hair. And do have some tea/coffee from the canteen," Rey said and left, actually hid behind the wall outside to see what does she do with those gifts... He hid such that she couldnt see him.
"You dont need to care about me Rey. You dont need to... I dont want your love and care now. I dont want you in my life now. I hate you. I hate you and I will always hate you," taani screamed while crying in the empty rehearsal hall feeling helpless and angry after feeling his love and care. She wanted to hate him but his love and care was making it more and more difficult for her.

(On the other hand Rey's heart ached after listening her and tears flowed down from his eyes too seeing her so adamant on hating him. He knew the emotional turmoil that was going on in her. He knew the battle that was going on between her heart and mind.
"But I love you taani and promise to love you forever and ever" Rey said in his heart.)

Taani raised her hand to throw those gifts away not wanting to keep any of his memory. But then she couldn't, just couldn't and just kept them in her bag without opening the other gift though some part of her felt curious to see them but she controlled herself and walked off from the rehearsal hall to the other side of rey so she didnt see him.

Rey smiled a little amidst his tears seeing that she still kept them in her bag.
" chahe tum jo bhi kaho taani, pyaar to tum mujhse karti ho, abhi bhi bahut pyaar karti ho aur itna pyaar karti ho ki jiske aage tumhaari har nafrat kam pad jaati hai,"Rey said to himself and smiled with wet eyes.
"Par ab main tumhe manane ke liye kuch nahi karunga taani. I cant see you punishing yourself because of me. Ab tumhaare krishna ji hamein milvaayenge taani aur zarur milvaayenge, ye mera dil kehta hai. Tum sirf meri ho taani, sirf meri. Krishna ji will have to do some magic to complete our incomplete yet true love story," Rey said to himself and looked up just like taani silently wishing to krishna ji to return his angel of love to him without whom he is incomplete.

After spending sometime in the rehearsal hall, he moved towards the canteen as students also started arriving at clg by tht time. But he stopped in his track as he saw 'her'. He got hell shocked seeing his past in form of 'her' in front of him. Not even in his wildest dreams he expected 'her' to be there.
~~~~
PRECAP ~ Entry of past
... Jealousy ...Protectiveness ... aggression... drunk ... romance ... fears... etc ... as i told u be ready to witness all these ;)
ONLY IF I GET A GOOD RESPONSE AND I CONTINUED THIS STORY ...
~~~
PLEASE DO LIKE AS WELL AS COMMENT FROM HEART [no one word comments pls]
If u can then please pm your buddies about this story ... just once because i dont have new tr fans in my buddy list. Many tr fans have left the forum who were in my buddy list ...

And ADD/BUDDY THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT chinudolly-Pms FOR PMS OF MY STORIES UPDATES.
Edited by chinudolly - 8 years ago