Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
no problem dear...
if u r not getting much time then that's alright...
but as u said u will try to re-open it so will do it...
will wait for it...😊
Candyfloss-TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Its okey.. dear.. we can understand..
Take your own time and update..
Your were decided to update after some month its really very big thing..
Thank you so much and waiting for your update..
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awsome update
Super se upar
Loved it
Pls update soon
And also update ur other stories pls
PM me when u update
chinudolly-Pms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello my sweet cute dear awesome friends... how are you all doing? As i promised before that i might continue this story after some months so here i am just because of you all special readers...
Ok so here is the update dedicated to my sweet dear special readers and not to forget my sweet dear special little sister, my cute chocopie who really really wanted me to continue this story and finish at least this one 😊

~~Kaho Naa...Pyaar Hai~~

Short recap- After fake accident taani gets even more angry at Rey and said that she hate him but still Rey somehow stop her asking her to prove her hatred for him by staying back at Mumbai only. Rey is afraid to lose her but still believes in the power of their love. Rey plan to manaofy her using their special memories but his plan backfired as he came close to her even more unintentionally making her real angry at him and thus slapping him. She dont believe in love now and dont want his love and care as they were pulling her back to him which she never want. Then seeing her punishing herself,Rey decide to leave everything on her krishna ji but there come a shock again with the entry of ria and taani misunderstanding them to be together. Rey try to clarify but couldnt. Then he decides to jealous her to break her control over herself. At the same time he felt that there is something more that is troubling her and hurting her...
~~ end of recap~

Chapter -6 ~ A plan ~

That day Ria apologized to Rey and made him forgive her with her fake tears and stories. Rey agreed to be her friend again. Ria also showed fake concern to Rey regarding Taani and as per her evil plan, she asked Rey to do a relationship drama with her in front of taani to make her jealous. She convinced him that its the only way to get her back. Going against ria's wish, Rey made gang including swaron a part of this plan.
~~

Next day at college

Gang including ria and taani all her present in vp's cabin,

Taani and rey were stealing glances in between while ria stood between them, a little more close to Rey.

"So I have called all of you here to inform you about an inter college dance competition which is being organized by our college after 2 weeks. Its a very big competition and teams from all over india will be coming to participate in it. Your d3 team will be representing our clg in it and our cultural team, our cs Sharon and acs swayam will be responsible for organizing it. You all have to prepare for a group dance and a couple dance. Since our college's reputation is at stake so I think Reyansh and ria should participate in couple dance as swayam and sharon would be busy organizing the events," V.p said to all.

All nodded their heads and agreed. Rey also had to agree reluctantly and ria was more than happy about it. Taani had to agree too subsiding her uneasy feeling.

Then he turned to Taani, "Taani you will be managing everything right from the event to the dances. Everything should be managed properly and its your responsibility. You will also see that routine practice sessions are being done properly and seriously. You have to personally look after everything."

"But sir I dont want to..." she wanted to refuse and say no but v.p. sir didnt let her complete.

"No buts taani. I am not going to take any excuses. I think there is no one in the college who can manage everything so effectively. Especially after ndc, i am really impressed with you. The way you handled everything and made our clg win in ndc is really praiseworthy. You proved yourself so well that now whole clg want only taani to be the GS. Even I can trust only you with this big responsibility. So its final now that you will be managing everything and supervising everyone personally."

Swayam was feeling so proud of his baby sister, taani. Even Rey was feeling so happy and proud of her. Both had a smile on their faces not for themselves but for one special person, their taani.

Sharon felt jealous for a moment but then she also smiled..she also got to know about her caliber during ndc. All others had a little smile on their faces too agreeing with vp sir because they also knew that they couldnt even remain a part of ndc till the end without the help of taani.

There was just one person who was fuming in jealousy and anger after listening all this - Ria.
"Taani taani taani ..taani my foot... aisa lagta hai har jagah taani he chayi hui hai... stupid behanji.. hunh," ria thought to herself trying hard to maintain her smile.

Taani was overwhelmed after hearing v.p. sir. She started remembering that phase of her life unwontedly...

She turned to swayam for some assurance and found him already smiling at her.. she returned the smile and unknowingly turned to Rey who was also smiling at her. She just captured that proud look in his eyes and smile in her heart. Both held each other's gaze for a moment not wanting to look away .

But taani turned to vp gaining her consciousness back and also not wanting to make anything more awkward.

"Thank you so much sir. I hope I live upto your expectations this time also." Taani replied softly. She couldnt say no to v.p. sir although she so wanted to...

"I am sure you will.. So guys get going. Only 2 weeks are left for the competition. In 2 days teams will be arriving for registration and all. So dont waste time and get started fast," v.p. sir said cheering them up,"All the very best to all of you."

"Thank you sir." All replied with double enthusiasm.

All came out from the cabin. Taani was feeling a bit uneasy unwontedly with the thought of watching rey and ria's dance.

"Wow Rey we will be performing together once again that too as a couple. It will so much fun. Hai na." Ria said excitedly bringing back the lost Rey.

Actually Rey also didnt want to dance with ria but he didnt have any option either.

Ria gestured towards the lost taani so that Rey think of all that as her drama to make taani jealous.

Rey also smiled fakely and tried to go with the flow subsiding his uneasy feeling.

"Yes it will be so much fun darling. I will also get to romance with you during our romantic dance performance that too in front of all," Rey smirked while eyeing towards taani and capturing her changing angry expressions.

Swayam was feeling strange with all these things but rey asked him and all other gang members to look at taani indirectly with his eyes expressions so that all others also join in and their plan go with the flow.

"Haa ria aur rey kitne ache dikhte hai saath mein.. just like a perfect couple." Vickey said to nil while looking at taani.

" aur yaad hai na, stage pe to dono aag he laga dete hain," nil said.

All agreed with them hiding their smiles looking at taani.

"What do you think taani... dont they look perfect.. just like made for each other?" Sharon asked taani hiding her smile.

At one side taani was burning in jealousy and seething in anger.. on the other side she was trying to suppress her tears and pain. Their fake break up taught her one more thing to hide her emotions so well that no one could even look behind her facade to her real side.

"Ya undoubtedly. They are just perfect for each other," taani said while looking at Rey.

"Ok Guys now lets focus. Its a very big competition and i dont want any type of carelessness," Taani said sternly after turning towards the gang.

"Yes mam" all mocked salute her.

She just shook her head a little and smiled fakely, "Ok so lets go to Rehearsal hall and discuss everything."

In the rehearsal hall,
She divided the work between all to which all agreed.

" ok guys you all start preparing for your performances and send me a video of your everyday routine ok," Taani said.

"No its not ok," Rey retorted.

"Why so?" Taani asked angrily.

" Because vp sir has asked you to personally supervise our performances so now you have to be with us during our routines and personally supervise all of us," Rey smirked.

Taani gave him an angry glare knowing exactly why he is doing this.

"But I will check all your performances through videos also and being a single person I cant be everywhere all the time," Taani replied to justify herself.

"I dont know about others. They might be ok with your videos idea but I am NOT so you have to be there whenever we will practice," Rey stated.

"C'mon Taani say yes... sab ho jaayega. Dont worry." Swayam said to her.

Then everyone started insisting her to be present with them during their routine.

"Ok fine... i will be there with you all during practice also." At last she had to agree no matter how much she tried to escape.

All started hooting while Rey gave his million dollar smile thinking that he will be able to see her and spend time with her more and also he will be able to execute his plan.

"Acha he hai na.. jitna taani saamne rahegi utna he main drame ke bahane Rey ke paas reh sakungi aur jald he unhe apna bana lungi," Ria thought evilly and gave her lopsided smile.

"Ok so for group performance we can practice in afternoon and couple dance practice can be done in morning or evening," Swayam said.

All agreed and taani had to agree too.

"Ok so we will start our practice from tomorrow ok," sharon said.
~~~ ~~~~

So friends how was the update? I know this is more like a filler update but i promise next part is full of taarey πŸ˜‰ I have already written it and will update it as soon as u all will like and comment..

Silents readers please do like and give your precious comment so that i could know that there are some who are actually reading and waiting for my story and dont discontinue it like before... at least like and comment for my hardwork ..

Arree precap to le lo πŸ˜›
Next updates are gonna be full on drama, love, passion, jealousy, dance and MYSTERY πŸ˜›
But u have to hit like as well as comment for reading that πŸ˜›
Ok bbye for nw buddies .. take care and keep smiling always 😊

[BUDDY THIS ACCOUNT FOR PMS OF UPDATES]
Edited by chinudolly-Pms - 7 years ago
taareycrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome yr
mindblowing update
ria is so cheap
rey want taani back
taani is so hurt
vp sir so proud of taani
really loved it...
plz update soon
nd ya
KEEP WRITING...
Candyfloss-TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm so happy you are updating this story..
It's superb update..
Ab ye Ria kya drama create karnewali hai..?? I hope Rey find about her wrong intention..

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awsum update...
dis ria ab ye kya krne wali h...
I wish rey ko jaldi iske intentions pta chal jaye...
aww taani is jealous nd hurt aswell...
taarey romance I can't wait for dat...
cntnu sooonnn...
thnx fr pm
Edited by Nicky-nish - 7 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update
Thanks for restarting the story
ShifaD07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Sooo Much didu for restarting this FF, I love you a lot..πŸ˜ƒ
Superb Chapter, Loved it..
Hate Ria😑 Bt loved jealous TaaniπŸ˜‰
Now Next Chapter jaldi update karnaπŸ˜†
Once again Thank YouπŸ€—
chinudolly-Pms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello sweetu buddies... a big thank u to all the special readers who read , like and comment. I love all your comments and Your likes and comments really mean a lot to me.

Well there are very few likes and comments but still i thought to update and not make those wait who actually read,llike and comment on this story..

~~ Kaho Na... Pyaar Hai ~~

Chapter -7
Part A ~ Dance Practice ~

Next day evening at the rehearsal hall,

All left except Rey, Taani and Ria. . . Their group practice went fine with all rehearsing except ria and rey as they were participating in couple dance so they were not included in group dance. In between the gang members were trying to make taani jealous too with their talks about ria and rey whenever they got a chance but taani also kept her cool and acted unaffected.

"Rey hamare performance ke liye dil ibaadat song kaisa rahega?" Ria asked excitedly.

"No/Nahi" both Rey and taani said immediately.

They looked at each other and kept gazing into each other's eyes for sometime until ria interrupted saying,"why?"

Rey smiled a little at her knowing why she said no because its a very special song and they both had many beautiful memories related to it. Even that day's morning incident had that special song which they both cant forget ever..taani looked down shyly unable to withstand his intense gaze. She put a strand of her hair behind her ear. Then after few moments she raised her eyelashes to look at his hypnotizing eyes which were already fixed on her.

Ria was hating their silent conversation of eyes. So she went close to rey and held his arm slightly bending at him or rather clinging to him bringing him back to reality and making taani turn her eyes.

"Aapne bataya nahi Rey hum dil ibaadat song pe kyun perform nahi kar sakte?" Ria asked softly.

"Vo bas aise he...kyunki ye bahut he speial song hai aur meri iske saath bahut he beautiful memories judi hui hain," Rey ended blurting out everything while looking at Taani.

Taani turned to him immediately and got lost in him yet again.

"Kyunki ye bahut he Bakwas song hai," taani said rudely gaining her self consciousness back.

Rey also masked his pain and replied,"mujhe bhi vo yaadein yaad nahi karni so lets make our new memories while dancing on a new romantic song."

"Ok so you only suggest some song," ria said.

(Taani was standing in front of them while Ria was clinging to Rey who thought it to be a part of her act and decided to go with the flow keeping the uncomfortable feeling and negative vibes which he was getting from Ria in the back of her head.)

"Waada raha pyaar se pyaar ka ye kaisa rahega?"Rey suggested looking at taani intentionally.

"Sab kuch bhula diya.. I mean sab kuch bhula diya song bhi acha hai," Taani said subconsciously and then covered up.

"Nahi hamein romantic song pe dance karna hai emotional pe nahi," ria said.

"Hum tumhare hain sanam," Rey said looking at taani.

"I mean hum tumhare hain tumhare sanam song bhi acha hai," Rey covered up when taani looked at him suspiciously.

"Ae dil hai mushkil ... is better," taani replied.

Rey removed ria's hand and both were moving towards each other more and more.

"Tu meri jaan hai zyada acha hai," Rey said stepping more close to her.

"Jhoothe the waade, jhoothi thi kasmein."

"Tere liye hum hai jeeye."

"Tanha dil roya re."

"Tere bin kya hai jeena."

"Ok stop it," Ria finally said a little loudly breaking their trance.

Taani stepped back realizing that they both were standing just an inch away from each other.

"I HATE LOVE STORY,"Taani blurted loudly and angrily,"I think this is the best song."

"O god taani tum to rehne he do," Ria said.

"I have a solution. I will put some chits in a jar with names of most romantic songs and taani, you will choose one on that we will perform and that would be final," ria said.

Both had to agree.

Ria wrote the most romantic songs on chits and taani choose one chit and gave to Rey.

"Mere haath mein tera haath ho," Rey readed the chit while his eyes were fixed on taani naturally.

"Thats fantastic,"ria exclaimed.

Taani also agreed unwontedly.

Taani sat on one cube in the front and they played the song and started practicing after roughly deciding the steps. Ria chose extra clingy steps and close moves making rey and taani both uncomfortable.

They started dancing. Rey was looking at taani in between and was dancing uncomfortably.

Taani,on one side was fuming in anger and jealousy and on the other side she was reminiscing taarey memories... dil se re sequence, tujhko jo paaya and her training sessions with Rey.. she just got lost in those beautiful memories.

"Rey .. rey stop .. stop..." she blurted still lost in her memories when Rey was tickling her during the training and she was asking him to stop tickling.

"Kya hua taani why did you stop rey," Ria asked her and brought her back to reality

Rey was also confused seeing her so lost.

"Uh..nahi kuch nahi vo..vo ..vo main ye keh rahi thi ki Rey aap thik se karo," taani said avoiding rey's gaze.

"Oh hello main thik se he kar raha hun," rey retorted back.

" nahi rey kuch sahi nahi jaaraha," taani justified herself.

"O madam this is dance and i know it better than you," Rey said without thinking and hurting her unintentionally.

"Ya right," taani said masking her hurt expressions,"but still v.p. sir has asked me to supervise u both so as a supervisor if i am saying something then you have to listen to me."

"Then do one thing dance with me tell me where I am going wrong," Rey said to Taani.

"But competition mein aapko aur ria ko dance karna hai, mujhe Nahi," taani replied.

"Haan rey chodiye na," Ria said to Rey.

"Nahi Ria agar vo keh rahi hai ki main wrong ja raha hun to she will have to tell me where i am going wrong,"

"Rey stop it, I am not going to dance with you," taani stated.

Before anyone could say anything further, Ria's phone ringed. Her mom asked her to comeback home. (Remember in my story her father was ill and not her mom.. her father also got ok so she came back)
None of them realized that it was already 8-00.

Ria asked Rey to drop her home but he refused saying that he had some work at clg. Actually he knew that swayam had left and taani also had some work at college and she wont leave until she finished her work so he decided to stay back.

Ria then kissed his cheek intentionally and hugged him tightly making him reciprocate too uncomfortably. Then she left leaving them alone.

Ria's hug and kiss burned something in taani. Though she tried hard to look away and avoid looking at them but still something pained inside her... may be her crushed heart. That memory of dil ibaadat sequence when she kissed on his cheek first time added more to her pain and brought crystal droplets in her eyes though she hid them very well.

~~ To be continued in next part ~~

DO LIKE AS WELL AS COMMENT FROM HEART... do tell me whether you liked the update or not? And what do you think or felt after reading the update ? Or which part you like the most?

Next parts of this chapter are also written but i will update them as soon as u will like and comment :)
Edited by chinudolly-Pms - 7 years ago